Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for decent older woman 50+ that will seen under 30's  (Read 2442 times)

InvestmentBanker

Hi guys - Looking for some older women, help me out with some adultwork profile links/websites.

I'm looking mainly at Adultwork but the quality of mature women in Scotland is really poor. Might even have to wait until I'm in London next week.

Tried Eva J but says i'm too young (27  :unknown:).

Thanks,
Investment B

chico1000

Your local post office on pension day.

DG

My missus? I say this cos she won't shag guys (well one guy at least) over 50, so you might be in luck  :lol:

Burnside

My missus? I say this cos she won't shag guys (well one guy at least) over 50, so you might be in luck  :lol:
Cheers  :drinks: D G  your reply did make me laugh. :D

chico1000

Burnside

Sorry Chico, yes yours was funny as well, as the are some good humored responses on here, but suggesting your Missus for a punt is one of the best responses i have seen.   :lol:

chico1000

I punt with my missus its called humiliation and money rinsing.

DG

I punt with my missus its called humiliation and money rinsing.

Chico, before you ask, NO!! In fact keep your grubbies off all my women  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glasgowdave

Haha. Open to options - whats the rates on your misses?

Givememilf

What's with the bans on the set two posters???

Offline Name Not Found

What's with the bans on the set two posters???

One guy (girl?) using two accounts. Made it pretty obvious when he forgot who he was logged in as. Muppet  :dash:

bensonhedges20

Hi guys - Looking for some older women, help me out with some adultwork profile links/websites.

I'm looking mainly at Adultwork but the quality of mature women in Scotland is really poor. Might even have to wait until I'm in London next week.

Tried Eva J but says i'm too young (27  :unknown:).

Thanks,
Investment B

Every couger would .their love for green would forget about your age in an instant. Their only hesitation prior to booking would be if you were a timewaster thats all

Theres a guy who used to visit grannies

Lovesamommy or lovesamummy was his nick. 20ish judging by what his comments were and never rejected afaik

Offline willie loman

Theres a thai girl on aw called joi, who also works in Gemini sauna,edinburgh. when I went down the stairs with her at London st, she told me she was 52, though on aw she claims to be in her 30s, worth a visit in my view. Quite a few sauna girls are in their fifties, though the receptionist tells you they are 36.

Inspector Gadget

Every couger would .their love for green would forget about your age in an instant. Their only hesitation prior to booking would be if you were a timewaster thats all

Theres a guy who used to visit grannies

Lovesamommy or lovesamummy was his nick. 20ish judging by what his comments were and never rejected afaik

How would you know what their only hesitation prior to a booking would be?  Unless of course, you were a middle aged hoor yer self!  Very odd thing to say . . .

mgtow15

RandyF

Pof, any kind of dating requires some basic social skills though :)  Glasgow's Czech grannies, have absolutely nothing to fear from dating/contact websites :lol: Different sector of the market aye  :rolleyes:

Offline jambogaz

Sounds like the OP needs a trip to Fife. Can think of 4 off the bat who would be suitable. Not for me though. Membership of Gala Bingo might be a cheaper option, chance of winning your cash back too..

hornyplumber1980

Check out Nifty at Fifty - I saw her a few years ago to try & satisfy my 'Granny Bang' curiosity. She advertises in the Falkirk & Stilring area of AW. Keen but not as energetic as a younger girl & there were a few moans when I tried to get her legs on my shoulders at one point. Curiosity satisfied, box ticked & moves on...