Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Victoria no 1  (Read 1546 times)

87 review(s) for Amazing_Victoria_no1 (85 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Golovkin

External Link/Members Only

Seen Victoria for 1 hour incall in Leeds for £110 and so glad I did had her on my radar for a while. Wrung on the in morning to see if she was available. She was and we agreed a time. Really friendly easy to organise meet sent address. I Arrive on the street free on street parking ring Victoria. She answers straight away no messing given directions to the flat. Arrive she had made an effort dressed to impress. I'm shown to the bedroom starts with deep French kissing full on gfe exactly what I wanted. Oral with out great blow job skills sex in missionary, doggy, cowgirl and reverse cowgirl. All done with enthusiasm finally finish in missionary great session. With in a matter of minutes we are at it again dfk again and start round two usually I don't recover as quick but was hard pretty quickly again oral and sex in all positions. This time finished with CIM then got a shower together.  :yahoo:

Offline threechilliman

Sounds familiar, although my report will be a little lengthier. The shower at the end really finishes thing off....

tcm

Offline Golovkin

Sounds familiar, although my report will be a little lengthier. The shower at the end really finishes thing off....

tcm
I think your summary will probably be longer than my review! I've never been much of a writer.

Offline cueball

Was this a north west podging team raid into the Yorkshire pudding team's territory?

Offline stevedave

Was this a north west podging team raid into the Yorkshire pudding team's territory?

Well, if the birds over't hills aren't doing it for you, I guess you'll have to go hunting every now and then  :D :lol:

Share and share alike  :drinks:

Offline cueball

Well, if the birds over't hills aren't doing it for you, I guess you'll have to go hunting every now and then  :D :lol:

We're just making Lancashire bigger  :D

Think of Yorkshire as just a lancastrian district now  :D

Offline CityTillIDie

What do you mean, 'Now' ?
The War of the Roses was several hundred years ago

f :cool:

CTID

Offline threechilliman

Not at all SD, just happened to be over there so thought I'd help myself to some Yorkshire pudding. A generous portion and tasty too!

tcm

Offline mrfishyfoo

We're just making Lancashire bigger  :D

Think of Yorkshire as just a lancastrian district now  :D

Never  :scare: :scare:.

Me thinks some podging over the wrong side of the hill to show them Lancashire lasses what a good quality Yorkshire sausage  :diablo: :diablo: is like may be in order. Had a few gooduns already  :yahoo: :yahoo: and keep telling them they would do better in Leeds than where they are now.

We will see  :drinks:.

Iblisuk

Been tying to get some Lancashire fanny but we all know everything is sweeter in God's own country