Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PaolaCocksucker - Kingston  (Read 2628 times)

12 review(s) for Paola@sexy (10 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline CopyX1982

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Third punt, second review. £120 for an hour. the venue was on a back street on the outskirts of Kingston (same place where I saw Sweetmaya as it happens - my last review).

Ok, so, I got off work at around half 1 yesterday, & anyone who read the comments of my last review might notice I was gonna book her, she looked my sort & I was aching for some 'refreshment' so I made the call, comms were good, I knew the place, & made my way there, within about 20 minutes or so, now, she charges extra for CIM & oral without, & doesn't make note of that in her profile, I only became aware after I'd paid the upfront & we'd gotten started, but its staying a Positive, because she was so good at what she does! She started with oral with a condom, which wasn't my thing, so I requested getting straight on with some doggy, & frankly, I ain't a little guy physically (build-wise) but she takes & gives a proper POUNDING, I was giving it some welly, then asked if she could ride me, & she did with a lot of enthusiasm, making all the right noises, facial expressions etc. Condom filled, she gave me a pretty good massage as I lay on my back, then on my front, then round 2, I asked her to fuck me hard, & dear lord she FUCKED ME. she did that thing where they sort of squat, then she cowgirl'ed, then I gave her a damn good hammering from behind to finish, then another light lay & massage, then my time was up.

She's no clock watcher, the 'hostess' was polite & pleasant, she has a flawless technique, & she's a nice girl, English is good, not great, & she really likes Coldplay playing (not a problem with me but YMMV). In short, best £120 I've spent in a looooong time.
Banned reason: Undesirable waste of space.
Banned by: daviemac

KJ121212

Thanks for the review!  :thumbsup: She's on my HL. How much extra is OWO?

Offline CopyX1982

Thanks for the review!  :thumbsup: She's on my HL. How much extra is OWO?

Don't recall the amount, I don't think she quoted a price, that said CIM was £20 extra I think.
Banned reason: Undesirable waste of space.
Banned by: daviemac

yumyum3

Saw her when she was bustypaula and had a good punt:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=50585.0
Not sure how to link properly so posted this.
Glad you had a good one.  :drinks: