Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: HELP! Can anybody reccomend any decent girls?  (Read 2300 times)

Safckev

I've been punting for about 2 years now.. When I first started there seemed to be so much choice of girls, so instead of just settling with 1 I use to try and see a different girl every time. The last 6 months though I've had about 10 punts and they've all been pretty average tbh... Most of the decent punts I've had in the past the girls have retired or arnt available!  So can anybody reccomend a decent girl who I can use time and time again? I'm sick of wasting money on average punts

Looking4fun

Maybe do reviews on the average girls you've seen so we know who not to recommend mate

Safckev

Havnt really got time to do that mate... If people recommend any that I've seen I'll just say

Online Darlobloke

Havnt really got time to do that mate... If people recommend any that I've seen I'll just say

With all due respect then I haven't really got time to help you. Sorry.

Review takes minutes. Helps all.

Offline jonnyboy2190

So your quite happy to let us do all the leg work
All take and no give

Looking4fun

Bollocks with that like

Still-alive

I've been punting for about 2 years now.. When I first started there seemed to be so much choice of girls, so instead of just settling with 1 I use to try and see a different girl every time. The last 6 months though I've had about 10 punts and they've all been pretty average tbh... Most of the decent punts I've had in the past the girls have retired or arnt available!  So can anybody reccomend a decent girl who I can use time and time again? I'm sick of wasting money on average punts

Would help if we knew which area you were in and if you can travel. No good giving you a list of names in Newcastle if you live in Middlesbrough and don't have a car or time to take a train, and vice versa.

:dash:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I'll try and be a bit more helpful as your quite new.

Don't know how far you can travel but you could try this one.      External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:hi: :hi:

Offline Moresomes

This one might do you. She's a bit more local.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

(I think you've opened a can of worms here Daviemac.)

Still-alive

Don't know how far you can travel but you could try this one.      External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Looking4fun

Loving the recommendations haha

Looking4fun

Wonder if this is the same Kev that's been reported as a troll on uke?

Offline johnny34

Wonder if this is the same Kev that's been reported as a troll on uke?

If thats the case we better stop recommending all the stunners above ( :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:)   :lol:
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 10:03:42 pm by johnny34 »

Looking4fun

If thats the case we better stop recommending all the stunners above ( :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:)   :lol:
Recommend away it's keeping me amused haha

Offline cueball

:lol: my kind of thread this.

Well done in the recommendations lads :thumbsup:

Online maxxblue

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Online maxxblue

Then fuck off.  :hi:

Offline toon972

Looks OK to me, wait there I have had a couple of shandies though.

Offline Sar-Major

WHAT a pack of fekin bastards........ Ya never that helpful when I want a recommendation... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:D :D :D :D :P

:hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Looking4fun

So what exactly does it say then?
Easy tiger haha waited ages to say that

Offline Moresomes

WHAT a pack of fekin bastards........ Ya never that helpful when I want a recommendation... :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:D :D :D :D :P

:hi:

Didn't realise we needed to recommend them to you S-M.  Just assumed you'd seen them all.    :scare: :scare:

Offline Tiger63

Offline CELICA GT

Nice one  :drinks:

Offline Sar-Major

Didn't realise we needed to recommend them to you S-M.  Just assumed you'd seen them all.    :scare: :scare:

The Greeks had a word for your sort.......TWAT!!!!!!         :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :P

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Moresomes

The Greeks had a word for your sort.......TWAT!!!!!!         :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :P

You mean λεχρίτη.

Howay now S-M. I'll bet that one from South Shields had you standing to attention,     :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :D :D

Safckev

Ok thank you for the responses keyboard warriors! Hope my post lightened up your shitty life's

Offline ohfook1t

How's about for quickness,explain what you are doing ie review types then start by, seen girl x, she was either shit ok or good and brief outline of services.
Even q small post like that took less than a minute. So you seen 10 girls, there's 10 mins of your time,15 tops. If you haven't got that time spare then how you going to find time for a punt?

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Ok thank you for the responses keyboard warriors! Hope my post lightened up your shitty life's

I don't know what you expected, you gave absolutely no information on the type of girl you're looking for. Without a hint of location, age, size, type, nationality or services required, what chance does anyone have of giving you recommendations.   :dash: :dash:

I have quite a few things but 'crystal balls' aren't one of them and mind reading has never been a success.     :sarcastic:     

Looking4fun

If your going to ask silly questions, your going to get silly answers

Safckev

It was hardly a silly question.. I was asking for people's reccomendstions.. So was exspecting people to reccomend there top 2 or so girls, then I would have had a look at them and picked 1! I've wrote on the north east page so obviously looking for a girl in the north east, I drive so getting anywhere isn't a problem! And I've actually done 1 review, don't really get the time to do them, not that it's anybody business.. Need to get a grip the lot of yas!

Looking4fun

You don't get time to do reviews to help other members but you expect us to take the time to do recommendations for you, that says it all really

Offline Mansell

It was hardly a silly question.. I was asking for people's reccomendstions.. So was exspecting people to reccomend there top 2 or so girls, then I would have had a look at them and picked 1! I've wrote on the north east page so obviously looking for a girl in the north east, I drive so getting anywhere isn't a problem! And I've actually done 1 review, don't really get the time to do them, not that it's anybody business.. Need to get a grip the lot of yas!

This is the Title of the site  "UK's number 1 paid sex review and discussion site"

Youv'e decided no to do reviews, we've decided not to discuss girls with you. SIMPLE

To get out you must first put in or at least be civil to other punters  :unknown:

Safckev

Right ok well I literally couldn't even care anymore, you lot are going on ridiculous, like a bunch a kids man! Sorry just got better things to do with my time then review girls who I've slept with.. Think half of you need to get a life, sad as fuck!

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Right ok well I literally couldn't even care anymore, you lot are going on ridiculous, like a bunch a kids man! Sorry just got better things to do with my time then review girls who I've slept with.. Think half of you need to get a life, sad as fuck!

Why are you on here looking for more 'girls to sleep with' if that's your attitude. We have better things to do with our time than help a prick like you.   

Offline AnthG

Think half of you need to get a life, sad as fuck!

You are the one asking us to help you...for nothing.

I mean normally to get people to help you out and do stuff for you in life. You have to pay them for that service.

But this however is a discussion forum where everyone knits in together and helps each other out by sharing info and just working as a community.

You however have come along and pretty much quite literally said "fuck you'se all, but you need to help me for nothing".

And you think we are all being 'sad' for saying no to that kind offer of yours.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral