Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any girls in Yorkshire have a look of this girl?  (Read 1064 times)

johnboy007

Just wondering if there are any WGs in Yorkshire who have a look of her?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline stevedave

Kendra sultry is not entirely dissimilar, but platinum blonde, with tats.

Offline cueball

It's been tough but I've had a good trawl and I've found her doppelganger on AW......
External Link/Members Only

Offline Desimonic

Ahhh crap i feel for it. Pecker down emergency :scare:

Offline anonyorks

Kendra sultry is not entirely dissimilar, but platinum blonde, with tats.

I'd agree with Kendra, this girl is better looking (IMO) than Kendra though. Can't think of anyone else like her I've seen/looked at sadly!. I'm always on the hunt for the girl in my Avatar!  :D

Offline stevedave

It's been tough but I've had a good trawl and I've found her doppelganger on AW......

I've said it before, you're a cruel man cue  :lol:

I'm sure the vast majority of views on her Adultwork profile are down to you linking to it!

johnboy007

For those wondering who she is, she's called Rebecca Batchelor. She used to be a dancer at the Darts. The ones you see at the front as the players walk on.

Offline stevedave

For those wondering who she is, she's called Rebecca Batchelor. She used to be a dancer at the Darts. The ones you see at the front as the players walk on.

I wouldn't mind hitting her double top  :drinks:

Offline cueball

I wouldn't mind hitting her double top  :drinks:

She's got a cracking bullseye

I'd have no problem checking out in 9 darts with her

The puns go on and on

:D

johnboy007

She's got that 'bitch' type of look about her and if you check out some of her social media posts, you can tell that's exactly what she is.

johnboy007

Right comeon, let's get some more girls on this list! :-D

Offline camshaft72uk

Not found any WG's,  but here are some more pics of her,  including one topless!  lol

johnboy007

Not found any WG's,  but here are some more pics of her,  including one topless!  lol

A shame, but the topless one will have been photoshopped. Nice find though.

She's gorgeous. The nearest I've had to her is Charlotte ex Playmates. She was on par.