Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanians Newcastle  (Read 871 times)

Offline topot76

What's the crack with all the Romanians in Newcastle im new to this rang one yesterday sounded bit desperate for work didn't sound like girl I rang sounded much older. Are they safe to use as some of them look good, but none of them have feed back is they loads of them in a flat or just the one

Looking4fun

Stay away from roma girls would be most punters advice

Offline Sar-Major

Stay away from roma girls would be most punters advice

+1  Exactly L4F, very sound advice. 99% of the time is NO fekin value for your money and a "Shite Punt"    :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Dimond dave

Stay well clear mate ,,, the army of EU girls has totally wiped the teesside scean out totally ,, keep your money in your pocket

quote author=topot76 link=topic=94022.msg1135582#msg1135582 date=1461291562]
What's the crack with all the Romanians in Newcastle im new to this rang one yesterday sounded bit desperate for work didn't sound like girl I rang sounded much older. Are they safe to use as some of them look good, but none of them have feed back is they loads of them in a flat or just the one
[/quote]

Offline topot76

thanks just they look alot better than nawty mel  :vomit: and they answer the phone rang round a few yesterday and only one that was answering was External Link/Members Only but it wasnt her who i spoketo on phone sounded alot older

Offline bigkstyle

Teesside is awash with them. Looks like they're taking over your erea too now. Like others have said stay away from Roma girl's

Looking4fun

They've always been here we just know to avoid them

Offline BIGnarsty

Avoid all Romanians, am speaking from experience 2 outta 10 you will get a decent service other than that they are all shit! Would rather chuck 50 quid down the toilet and have a wank be more worth it :unknown:

Offline AnthG

Teesside is awash with them. Looks like they're taking over your erea too now. Like others have said stay away from Roma girl's

The thing is though if people didn't book them, they'd probably leave.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Dimond dave

That is very true ,, but I suppose not every one who punts uses this forum or reads the warnings

The thing is though if people didn't book them, they'd probably leave.

Offline ollie52

thanks just they look alot better than nawty mel  :vomit: and they answer the phone rang round a few yesterday and only one that was answering was External Link/Members Only but it wasnt her who i spoketo on phone sounded alot older

Check the verified pic wouldn't shag it for free  :scare: