Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ivanna / Ivana at Cosmopolitan Manchester  (Read 2987 times)

Integral

Another parlour review from me, so maybe not the most useful for seasoned Manchester punters, but might be of interest to people new to the Manchester scene or those who haven’t punted there in a while (like me).

Obviously, no website but wiki page is External Link/Members Only and this girl has been reviewed on UKP once before (that I could find): https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=86758.msg1063485#msg1063485

Just The Facts Ma’am

* Type & Price: Parlour, VIP room, 1h, £90 + £10 OWO

* Booking & Comms: Walked in without booking as I’d been let down by the day’s Plan A. Receptionist very helpful and friendly.

* Venue: Location well known (and listed on wiki). 5 min walk from Piccadilly Gardens / 10 min from Piccadilly Station, on a busy street. Very well done out location (the best parlour I’ve been in to date).

* Services: Kissing on lips (no tongue), OWO, RO (no fingers), rimming on her, protected sex.

There’s No Accounting For Taste

So I’d been let down by my Plan A (not a total loss as I got a laugh out of it), but was close enough to Cosmo to have it in mind as a Plan B, despite not having been before (mainly due to recomedations in other threads).

A short stroll later and I was basking in the red light of what felt like a seedy 70’s bordello (I mean that in a good way!  :D), chatting away to the helpful receptionist about options and prices. I opted for the VIP room as it has a built in shower and I was punting after a morning of hard work.

The two girls on offer were a slim, tall brunette that I didn’t catch the name of and a shorter blonde called Ivanna. A quick chat with her and she seemed really friendly and very attractive, and despite my usual type being brunettes I thought she would be fun to pop my Cosmo cherry with.

Ivanna was around 5’4”/5’5” out of heels with dyed blond hair and a very pretty heart-shaped face. I think her eyes were brown but it was difficult to tell with the red “mood” lighting. She was very attractive and had particularly lovely soft, smooth (natural!) breasts. Smooth blemish-free skin (a couple of tasteful tattoos on right hip/thigh and collarbone and I think one on her back), soft curvaceous body (size 8/10) and smelled and tasted great. Fully shaven pussy (with unfortunately a little bit of stubble, but so was my face by this point in the day so I can’t complain  :P). She said she was 24 and I think that was probably correct.

She told me she was French, and I have no real reason to doubt her (certainly she was fluent in French – or at least speaks it better than I do - and knows the Paris geography very well), but she had a slightly Romanian/Hungarian look to her face and her accent sounded a bit more EE than French on a couple of occasions. She did have the no tongues / no fingers stipulation (with variations, see below) which pushes me back to EE, but in any case she spoke perfect English it didn’t affect my enjoyment of the punt at all.

Personality wise she was lovely, very friendly and chatty, lots of laughing and smiles / constant eye contact and kisses throughout the punt and she good naturedly took the piss and laughed when I ripped her back. She was really faultless and very fun to be with. After I came out of the shower we sat on the bed and chatted for a minute and she didn’t try to “upsell” me at all, but I opted for OWO for £10 anyway.

She undressed and after a bit of light caressing and me licking her nipples (yay for natural breasts again!) she provided a lovely OWO with lots of light kisses/sucks on the bell-end and scratching her nails along my ball-sack. She seemed to respond well to RO and got very wet (no lube needed later) but I couldn’t make her cum with tongue alone. We then went into cowgirl until I came once. Some more chatting and licking / caressing for about 10 min then another condom on and some doggy and missionary then she finished me off for pop no two with a hj/bj (covered).

It’s worth noting here that although she didn’t do proper French kissing, it was the most passionate non-DFK I’ve had from a WG so far with lots of her sucking my lips and little “smooch” kisses on my face and neck. She also wouldn’t let me finger her pussy while giving her RO, but seemed to realy enjoy finging herself (even with her large fake nails) while I licked her arsehole and taint.  :unknown: maybe a cultural thing?

She also did a few unexpected (and un-prompted) things I enjoyed like sticking several fingers in my mouth for me to suck and taking hold of a handful of my chest hair and pulling gently during cowgirl, and was generally very bouncy and completely accommodating (even taking the lead at a few points).

All-in-all a great fuck with a sexy, friendly girl and very good value for money.

I think I’ve become a born-again parlour goer after swearing off them because of a few bad experiences in Birmingham shit-holes a few years ago. Next on my Manchester is La Maison I think.

Scores On The Doors

* Face: 8.5/10

* Body: 8.5/10

* Attitude: 10/10

* Accuracy To Profile: N/A

* Overall: 9/10

* Would See Again: Yes

Integral

Also, she told me she works at Cosmo every Tuesday, Wednesday and Sunday, and covers ad hoc during the week.

I've added the review to the Cosmo page on the wiki (I think, appologies to nenio / all if I've fucked up again), but I haven't made any changes to the rota section.

Also, this is my 100 post. Do I get a free blowie now or what?  :D

Offline Blue Moon

Also, this is my 100 post. Do I get a free blowie now or what?  :D
Not off me, you don't!  Nice review, ta - and I'm glad you eventually got a result (I've just read your other review!)    Bm

Integral

See also

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=84528.0

Top tier girl

Cheers Tango, name change is why I missed your review  :dash: As someone else who's seen her, what do you think - EE or French (not that it really matters, she's still a super fun and  VFM shag wherever she's from)?

BM - not even if I "promise" not to CIM?  :D

Offline Blue Moon

BM - not even if I "promise" not to CIM?  :D
I've heard that one before...and 'the cheque's in the post'!   :crazy:    Bm

fgs

Second this review - another Cosmo cracker. Cracking arse