Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Newbie Profiles  (Read 661 times)

5th Musketeer

I get periodic advice from AW when new WGs in my area join AW.  I am surprised at how many list bareback – it’s almost as if they don’t know what it is.  Here’s another newbie who “became live on AdultWork.com at 20:55 on 21/04/2016” and not only lists Bareback in her Likes list but also the following:

Her Profile says “I DONT DO ANAL SORRY” but she includes "A" Levels on her Likes list.

Her Profile says “AS YOU CAN SEE BY MY PICTURES I HAVE A NICE BIG JUICEY ASS THAT I DONT MIND BEING SPANKED” but her Likes list only includes “Spanking (giving)”

Her profile says “FRESH PRIVATE GALLERY PICTURES ADDED LAST FRIDAY TAKE A LOOK COCK SUCKING AT ITS BEST” but all she has online is her Profile and Interview.

Doesn't seem like she checks what she writes against what is online

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline mijola

She's Romanian so probably does not understand.

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Doesn't seem like she checks what she writes against what is online

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She's Romanian, she won't even know what's on the profile never mind written any of it, Sergie does all that sort of thing.

Offline Corus Boy

I suspect that some girls/pimps list a lot of things so that the profile gets picked up in more searches.

WhattheFlip

I suspect that some girls/pimps list a lot of things so that the profile gets picked up in more searches.

This. Not just EE girls either. Some'll even swear blind they do things pre-punt, then once the money's stashed the chastity belt comes out...