Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SWEET GINGER SLOUGH BAIT N SWITCH  (Read 928 times)

14 review(s) for sexy_ginger_ (10 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

jay.dames

External Link/Members Only

Made arrangements to meet this girl on the weekend.

Comms were all good with good instructions

Location was a modern apartment complex in Slough close to station.

The girl I saw was not the girl in the pics. The girl was shorter, a little curvier, brunette- she was polish but didn't ask her name, so not sure of her profile.

At the end of the 30min session I asked her if she was 'sweet ginger' and she told me 'NO' and that she was not working and apologised. The girl provided a reasonable service so I was half satisfied.

The other half of me was PISSED OFF! When I checked AW profile, the 'Available Today' was on and the number was correct.

THEREFORE ITS A NEGATIVE- CLASSIC 'BAIT N SWITCH'

For all you punters who have on the list make sure you confirm it all especially if your travelling far or have a thing for redheads.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the warning.  :hi:

Won't be making a special trip.

Offline The_Don

Sorry to hear that you were B&S   :thumbsdown:

But thanks for posting the review and the warning.

From the details you posted it sound the other W/G in the flat.  Her link has posted in another review about Ginger.

Offline jayohlay

External Link/Members Only

Made arrangements to meet this girl on the weekend.
I v been there twice and been a different girl both times yet same picture but the service was good both times and the first time the girl was hotter than the girl in the profile second time not so lucky
Comms were all good with good instructions

Location was a modern apartment complex in Slough close to station.

The girl I saw was not the girl in the pics. The girl was shorter, a little curvier, brunette- she was polish but didn't ask her name, so not sure of her profile.

At the end of the 30min session I asked her if she was 'sweet ginger' and she told me 'NO' and that she was not working and apologised. The girl provided a reasonable service so I was half satisfied.

The other half of me was PISSED OFF! When I checked AW profile, the 'Available Today' was on and the number was correct.

THEREFORE ITS A NEGATIVE- CLASSIC 'BAIT N SWITCH'

For all you punters who have on the list make sure you confirm it all especially if your travelling far or have a thing for redheads.

Offline jayohlay

iv used this Profile twice now and both times the girl has been direct the first time the girl was really hot and gave a excellent service couldn't fault it went back for more 3 weeks later the girl was not so hot but still gave a good service but yah typical bait and switch