Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: karismickatey  (Read 1140 times)

Offline rustpoacher

Ok, I didn't catch her name.
100 times more beautiful than her photos.
1000 times more satisfying than her profile hints at
One of the most passionate, beautiful love making sessions I have ever been lucky enough to live and experience. This girl oozes sex appeal. She is ALL woman.

She is intelligent; decent; kind; very sexy; passionate; maybe a nympho (so am I) but this makes for a great intercourse in whatever form.

She is also extremely funny; her profile states "Please try not to pursue a friendship or relationship.." This is SO funny, because the thing about this woman is that any real man is going to fall in love with her, justified by the quality of her sex alone. I can totally see how most men would even want to marry her. A leading QC once said everything is prurient. Ultimately, it is. I don't want a relationship with anyone; truly don't but I felt my body succumbing to a hormonal overload that intercourse with this woman created. I would like to tel you all she's crap and keep her for myself but I guess such an action would do her a dis-service. She is pure quality sex appeal. Yeah she smokes. That's a total deal breaker for me but I'd probably kiss this one forever. All women are paid. This woman is like no other. She's truly the best. This girl cannot be compared to other workers; she's in a different league altogether.

I'm old; gone are the days when I could shoot 5 or 7 in a session. I shoot once; have done for the last decade. I've had some truly awesome sexy young women in that time too. I shot  4x double barrels in one evening. I've been psychologically moved so passionately only a handful of times in my whole wretched life. :-)

Summary
I was late; she was cool.
I over-ran; she was cool.
She can do it all extremely well; she is cool
She tastes great; sounds great; smells great; looks great; has body made for sex;
is able to be perfectly dressed; has a perfect smile; is quite unbelievable.

Yeah, the biggest problem would be to respect this girl's wishes & to not stalk her or seek a relationship. I genuinely respect her massively but I'm still finding it hard not to think about her all the time.
Banned reason: Allegedly posting fake reviews
Banned by:

vw

Sounds like you found love without finding a name !

Maybe paste link inside review or get admin to by reporting the post !

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
her profile makes my eyes hurt

she needs to learn how to use a paragraph :)
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

raylondoner

Lifeistooshorttoreadprofileslikethat :drinks:

Offline Roth

Fucking hell rustpoacher sounds like you've developed EAS.  :scare: :scare: Sorry to burst your lurve bubble but punters fuck prossies they don't make love to em. :hi:  Certainly the only thing a prossie will love about you is your wad of cash.  :wackogirl: Mind you she'll fuck you off pretty dam quick if she thinks your in danger of stalking her.  :bomb:

Offline Roth

Fuck I've just seen this pic of her -

Hidden Image/Members Only

:vomit: :scare: :vomit: :scare:

A quick visit to Specsavers for the OP maybe?  :unknown:

Offline rustpoacher

That photo makes her look awful; She looks massively better than that in real life. She's dead fit & very sexily dressed; she would be the one most ogled at any venue.
You are quite right about love making but my perspective is that I believe love is some hormonally fucked up scam so I'm comfortable mixing sex & love making.
I promise anyone, this girl is a GREAT punt. I always tell the truth after all it can be so much funnier. I have nothing to gain. I'd rather she was twiddling her thumbs all night so that my time could run over ;-)
Banned reason: Allegedly posting fake reviews
Banned by:

bristolqwerty

Jesus get a room, oh you did .... :rose:
I don't like her curtains  :(
« Last Edit: April 22, 2016, 07:52:46 pm by bristolqwerty »