Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is there some expected etiquette during a punt?  (Read 2851 times)

Offline Llama32

So I'm somewhat new to punting, been on only a handful via AW, some great and some a bit lacklustre.

Now I know the girls aren't mindreaders but is there general rules to how about you go telling them what you want? Like tell em everything you want to do beforehand or just as things progress? Example comparison would be, should I tell her I want lapdance, bj, oral then sex after I hand the money over or as we are doing things then tell her to stop and climb on top ect.

I mean, I know this is a paid gig and I should get what I want out of it (provided they've agreed beforehand that they are willing to do it), but I've never been particularly upfront in terms of what I wanted out of sex. So curious, how exactly do the rest of you guys get the service you want out of a punt?

Diehard

So I'm somewhat new to punting, been on only a handful via AW, some great and some a bit lacklustre.

Now I know the girls aren't mindreaders but is there general rules to how about you go telling them what you want? Like tell em everything you want to do beforehand or just as things progress? Example comparison would be, should I tell her I want lapdance, bj, oral then sex after I hand the money over or as we are doing things then tell her to stop and climb on top ect.

I mean, I know this is a paid gig and I should get what I want out of it (provided they've agreed beforehand that they are willing to do it), but I've never been particularly upfront in terms of what I wanted out of sex. So curious, how exactly do the rest of you guys get the service you want out of a punt?

Ring the hooker up, explain what I want, if she says yes, then turn up, confirm what we agreed on the phone, I usually say 'do you remember what I asked for' , if she looks blank or doesn't say she offers what was agreed before I walk...and so should you.

It a three stage test....first look at her enjoys list, then confirm what you want over the phone, then re confirm when u get there before handing the money over.

Always remember you the punter are in charge of proceedings, it's your money, so she is obliged to perform to the standards you expect. Always have a back up hooker or two lined up in the event you decide to walk. Walking is a lot easier if you have a reserve punt lined up, if you don't then you run the risk of your cock doing the thinking and going through with a shit punt because you need to unload your gear so to speak.

Offline Brazilian Martian

Ring the hooker up, explain what I want, if she says yes, then turn up, confirm what we agreed on the phone, I usually say 'do you remember what I asked for' , if she looks blank or doesn't say she offers what was agreed before I walk...and so should you.

It a three stage test....first look at her enjoys list, then confirm what you want over the phone, then re confirm when u get there before handing the money over.

Always remember you the punter are in charge of proceedings, it's your money, so she is obliged to perform to the standards you expect. Always have a back up hooker or two lined up in the event you decide to walk. Walking is a lot easier if you have a reserve punt lined up, if you don't then you run the risk of your cock doing the thinking and going through with a shit punt because you need to unload your gear so to speak.

+100

Offline SamLP

Offline AnthG

My experience is ask when the money is in your hand ready to hand over. But do not do it till you get a yes back. i.e

[Me] "so you do definitely do A-Levels".  [Me standing there with the money in my hand about to hand it over]
[Girl]Yes
[Me] Ok here is the money. [I give her it]

The only other advice to give is, ask for things at the start of the booking. As in I remember once I was told by a girl that a punter once handed her the money. She took it and went out of the room to hide it. Then came back in the room and the guy just literally walked over, grabbed her and started kissing her. She fliipped out from this, screamed for the girl working from the other room and the two of them kicked him out.

So basically to ease things in at the start of the booking and say "Is it ok if I kiss you". Or "Can we do some DFK to start with" To get things up and running.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

James999

When you arrive they will usually expect to be handed the money and your ID straight away, they then usually leave you alone for 5 - 10 mins with the questionnaire & request form, you complete this confirming what you would like to happen and in what order and any special requests, the girl will then take the form and often leave the room again to read the form (or get someone else in the house to read it to her) she wil then return and at this point she will usually ask you for some additional payment, exaplaining that you have asked for something unusual or that is an extra.

You then pay the additional charges and she will leave and put this away (pass it to pimp / dealer)

She will then return to the room and the fun starts.

Ben4454

Confirm the services with her that are on her profile then take it naturally.

RandyF

When you arrive they will usually expect to be handed the money and your ID straight away, they then usually leave you alone for 5 - 10 mins with the questionnaire & request form, you complete this confirming what you would like to happen and in what order and any special requests, the girl will then take the form and often leave the room again to read the form (or get someone else in the house to read it to her) she wil then return and at this point she will usually ask you for some additional payment, exaplaining that you have asked for something unusual or that is an extra.

Finally. A clear and concise explanation of this mysterious 'paperwork', that seems to go on in so many punts  :)

Offline Llama32

Great advice and tips from everyone, thank you.

Happy punting.

Offline fairfield

My experience is ask when the money is in your hand ready to hand over. But do not do it till you get a yes back. i.e

[Me] "so you do definitely do A-Levels".  [Me standing there with the money in my hand about to hand it over]
[Girl]Yes
[Me] Ok here is the money. [I give her it]

Swap "FK/DFK" for your "A-Levels" , and its uncanny - i have exact same convo.

....but AG you left out the last and most important step ( at least in my exp): 

[Girl], [5 mins or so later]   Just remembered my boy friend disapproves
                                                          or
                                       I'm not comfortable with this
                                                          or
                                                I don't kiss men
                                                          or
                                      any other lame excuse i can invent                                                         

So Llama very best of british with your punting, but be prepared for no matter how good your etiquette is - a pro$$ie doesn't play by the same rules. ( Hell, only13 punts under my belt and i sound so jaded.)

Offline Nagilum

You then pay the additional charges and she will leave and put this away (pass it to pimp / dealer)

She will then return to the room and the fun starts.

You forgot the statutory declaration you sign, only then do you get the complimentary shower gel and towel.

Offline Nagilum

Yes - that is all  :hi:

Offline fairfield

they then usually leave you alone for 5 - 10 mins with the questionnaire & request form,

.....so that's what i've been missing all this time. Where can i download it in advance? - 10 mins out of a 30 min punt is much too much.
Or can you just tick all the boxes like Sergei?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 11:03:21 pm by fairfield »

TheCape

Be polite, respectful and clean.  Introduce yourself with a smile and say something complimentary.  That should put you in the top 25% of her clients. Remember the first three throughout the meeting and 95% of the time, little else will matter (within reason).

Offline Steely Dan

Humour aside, don't worry too much about it. it is not your issue really. Don't feel pressure as a punter. 'Did I confirm services properly the way it said on UKP?' 'Oh shit was this bad punt my fault?' No, a poor punt is not your fault.

By all means do this if you remember. Of course it is wise.

But I have found, if I go to a well reviewed girl from UKP, and forget my lines and don't clarify right, it is still great.  But if I TOFTT (or ignore UKP ratings and see someone with negs *) then it might be shit in spite of me doing my lines right.  Good girls are good even if I am an idiot.  Shit girls are shit even if I remember the drill.

* (I have not seen a girl with multiple negs since I joined UKP and I don't intend to again.  Marmite girls are a waste of my time.  You lot are welcome to try to get the Smiley Miley's of this world to perform.  I'll stick to the Woofie's and Elle Rose's.  And sometimes TOFTT.  But wont ignore your advice.)
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 11:51:12 pm by Steely Dan »

Offline smiths

The etiquette is to be on time, clean with the agreed cash, apart from that as your the one paying up to you what you want from what the WG offers. Essential is very clear communication with WGs so yes tell her exactly what you want.

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

Yes, there's etiquette.
However, you'll find that it's mostly the pro$$ies that manage to 'forget' the important aspects.

Offline claretandblue

Why don't you post up some reviews of these lacklustre punts op?

Offline Llama32

Why don't you post up some reviews of these lacklustre punts op?

I'll get right on that once I'm done with the one I have later.

mrhappypants

But I have found, if I go to a well reviewed girl from UKP, and forget my lines and don't clarify right, it is still great.  But if I TOFTT (or ignore UKP ratings and see someone with negs *) then it might be shit in spite of me doing my lines right.  Good girls are good even if I am an idiot.  Shit girls are shit even if I remember the drill.

+1

Also, remember cleanliness.  Take up on the offer of a shower both before and after.  In your shower before, wash the important areas thoroughly *twice.*

Dave

Offline AnthG

Also, remember cleanliness.  Take up on the offer of a shower both before and after.  In your shower before, wash the important areas thoroughly *twice.*

But that is just an extreme waste of time and thus money.

Why not get a shower after you leave and thus are not paying £2 per minute to do it.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

cunningplan

What ever you do there will always be a chance that it will turn out to be a shit punt or equally an unexpectedly decent punt.

The girl you talk to on the phone may not be the girl that provides the service. In the case of many EE girls they don't speak enough English to handle a call regarding exactly what services are on offer.

Anyone had this?

Me - what girls are in today?
Girl - we have Anna and Bella (explains very general body shape and age)
Me - any special services?
Girl - Anna does CIM, Bella does everything including A levels
Me - Does it matter that I have got a big cock for A levels
Girl - (pause, whisper whisper) no, doesn't matter how big cock size
Me - great, see you in an  hour

Turn up and if both girls available they are shown into the room, along comes Anna and she's fine, along comes Bella and she isn't half bad either so I decide to go with Bella and confirm A levels on offer. She says depends on size and I show her the little fireman and she says "no you too big for A level". I have to add at this point that there is no way I am too big for A levels, I wonder if they only offer the service to blokes with a micro-penis, or as suspected they never have any intention of providing what you'd asked for.

Some of you out there seem fine with saying your goodbyes at this point but how many of us have had to shrug the shoulders and settle for a mediocre punt with a "better luck next time" approach?

Etiquette can only go so far if it is being observed by only one interested party. My advice is to grow a thick skin and put up with it or grow a bigger set of punting balls and be prepared to cancel the appointment. The latter is sadly lacking in me!

Offline Sonny Crockett

Agreed. Great communication pre punt is vital and reconfirming services helps. Unfortunately not all WGs are great at communication.