Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Miss Sophie Thomas  (Read 1749 times)

Online prempunter

Does anyone know what has happened to Miss Sophie Thomas as I was hoping to book her this weekend for a punt?

Inspector Gadget

Retired in January mate. Been mentioned a few times now . . .

Offline S.X. MacHine

Yeah, retired, but like Frank Sinatra will likely make another comeback. So do not despair. Be strong...

Offline Courtney

...yeah stay strong fluffers, don't despair. :D ....she may come back. ;) :angelgirl:

...never met her.....nevertheless I was intrigued by the story of removing her false teeth to give oral! :D :coolgirl: :wackogirl:

Offline DickDiver

...never met her.....nevertheless I was intrigued by the story of removing her false teeth to give oral! :D :coolgirl: :wackogirl:

Man, can't believe I am too late to experience the gummy gammy.

DG

...yeah stay strong fluffers, don't despair. :D ....she may come back. ;) :angelgirl:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Don't believe everything you read, especially on here  :cool:

Offline DickDiver

You always seem to be a man in the know, DG.   Do you think we'll be seeing Miss ST again in the future?

DG

You always seem to be a man in the know, DG.   Do you think we'll be seeing Miss ST again in the future?

Although I don't have any specific insider info, based on previous form, I wouldn't be at all surprised. I hope so as we have unfinished business  :D

Offline Courtney

:D....from the lady herself. :coolgirl:

Anyway I'm off to get my free bus pass before taking my teeth out for bed. So good day to you all and remember if you don't like a lady who has to take out her teeth to give you 'oral lovin' don't book me.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=76932.msg962263#msg962263

....that was some thread. :lol: :wackogirl: :wacko: :blush:

RandyF

That last break where she went off to peruse a very high powered, highly educated career lasted a good long while. Maybe even a year was it? The allure of licking old mans arseholes for 70notes got to her eventually though aye :drinks:

Not all doom and gloom though, she has an almost straight replacement in girlfriend Glasgow Gabriel does she not?

Online prempunter

That last break where she went off to peruse a very high powered, highly educated career lasted a good long while. Maybe even a year was it? The allure of licking old mans arseholes for 70notes got to her eventually though aye :drinks:

Not all doom and gloom though, she has an almost straight replacement in girlfriend Glasgow Gabriel does she not?

Ironically enough Gabriella would be my second choice although I have never met her.

I still am hopeful I can enjoy the company of Gabriella and Sophie at the same time very soon :cool:

Offline S.X. MacHine

Yeah, I did have session with both together before Xmas and yes, it was good. On the back of that I saw Miss T alone in January just before she retired again. Brilliant.