Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amber Ryder Nottingham  (Read 3267 times)

29 review(s) for AmberRyder (20 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Mrsimple

Amber Ryder - Nottingham

External Link/Members Only
 orExternal Link/Members Only

So i thought i would post my first review of Amber Ryder - for anonymity purposes don't want to give too much detail away in terms of when, but fairly recent. i know shes had quite a few good reviews.

1 Hour Incall GFE
£140

Comms

Contacted Amber by text message, very quick and clear messages, very professional. Nothing else to add, i confirmed booking and text to say that i was leaving and on the way to her. Gave clear instructions on location of incall.

Easy to get to, plenty of parking, didn't notice any curtain twitchers, the only thing that caught my attention was a guy in a baseball cap on his phone in a car, situated on the main road of the apartment. (This was late in the evening)

Physicality

Amber has had good reviews on here from other members in terms of her looks, i personally was disappointed. My apologies if this offends anyone. If you look at the profile photos, some are slim and some photos are very slim (so i couldn't get an accurate gauge of her size). Other members have said shes slim but not too slim. I personally found her too skinny.

In my humble opinion if she had a bit more meat on her say a size 8 or 10 i would consider her to be more attractive.

She wore lingerie and stockings as requested. Her dark hair was straight and she smelt nice.

The meet

Arrived at location on time, texted to say i was there and had to wait for 10mins in the car before she said she was ready.

Greeted me at the door with a lovely smile and a kiss, wearing lingerie, unfortunately as i mentioned i found her too skinny for my tastes.  Went to the bedroom and she offered me a drink and paper work was sorted out. (Already had a shower before i left)

Started off with FK which was okay, moved onto OWO which was very good, very enthusiastic, lots of spitting got quite sloppy which i liked, then moved into 69 and spent quite abit of time getting relaxed and enjoying having a fanny thrust in my face. Then on with the rubber started off in Missionary, moved into various position, finished off with owo and CIM (doesn't swallow).

Had a quick chat before i left. Takes me a while to get comfortable with a new lady so i end up spending a lot of time with foreplay and kissing. Have to say the mirror in the room was a nice touch.

Very professional lady, very good at what she does, i just didn't find her as attractive due to being too skinny for that reason i would not be returning very soon. Would i recommend her? Yes if you like the skinny look (i do wonder about an eating disorder but i'm digressing here). Service was very good.

Mr Simple

Offline RedKettle

Thanks - been on my HL for ages but never quite happened.

Had her down as a possible for my punting today but she is on holiday until 15th May - I assume she earns pretty well to take that time off!!

Mrsimple

From what she said shes got a strong list of regulars.

Dont mention UKP to her though during your meeting (conversation got awkward for abit), don't think she likes this site or us reviewing her.

TheNewSeeker

Thanks Mr S. She does say she's got a tiny waist and states size 6. Now that you've confirmed she a skinny rake she's gone even higher up my todo list. One man's poison hey ;)

Offline Picti

Good review Mr S.  She is slyphlike in appearance and that may not be to everyone's taste.  Despite her delicate appearance I found that she really threw her body into the action with some intensity, and she had a great attitude and some skills.  I found her a lovely, if a bit ditzy, young woman and a good laugh too.

Offline Jack Sinn

Thanks good review I find that with a lot of girls now feel that they need to be too skinny and they really look far better with more on them. Amber has been on my hot list for a long time now but unfortunately I realised I know who she is and she knows a number of people I also know well as I like to keep my punting confidential I think she is one i just can't go see  :angry:

Offline Owwhatanight

I found her to be thin but that's what I was expecting. A lovely lively nymphomaniac with a bubbly dizzy personality.
Boy she does look after you from the min you walk in that door.
Service with a smile.    :dancegirl:

Offline Jack Sinn

Boy she does look after you from the min you walk in that door.
Service with a smile.    :dancegirl:

Your not making me feel any better about my comment above!  :dash:

Offline RedKettle

Offline pedro2

Try Golf Nuts Blindfold Tie and Tease games with her, and leave before she takes it off...  :cool:

Offline Picti

Try Golf Nuts Blindfold Tie and Tease games with her, and leave before she takes it off...  :cool:

Or you could wear a pedro-like disguise  :)

Offline _Bender_

Her body size didn't bother me but her breasts looked a little saggy, told me she was having a tit job soon. She's up there with being one of my best shags, great oral anal in multiple positions & cumming in her mouth!

Got to revisit soon!

Offline RedKettle

told me she was having a tit job soon.

perhaps that is what she is doing now on her long "holiday"!?

Mrsimple

I wonder if her prices will increase if she does have a book job?

Offline RedKettle

I wonder if her prices will increase if she does have a book job?

because she has read up on how to be a whore?? :D :D :D :D

Mrsimple

Offline Owwhatanight

Where's the like button when you want it. :yahoo:
When she starts to look in the corner mirror ! You know your in for a treat. :sarcastic:))

Good comments guys with the usaual East Mids humour  :hi:

GolfNut

Where's the like button when you want it. :yahoo:
When she starts to look in the corner mirror ! You know your in for a treat. :sarcastic:))

Good comments guys with the usaual East Mids humour  :hi:

Can I join in the banter??  :P

Agree OWAN, and part of the eroticism of it is that she has to turn her face away from you to look at you and her in the mirror due to the position of the bed relative to the mirror.  :wackogirl:

If she's having new boobs I'll be straight in the queue.  :yahoo:

Offline jayuk99

look stunning to me - size 6 wow  perfect!!