Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best kisser in Fife?  (Read 2234 times)

Offline jambogaz

I need a punt. I want to see someone in the Fife area, Kirkcaldy or Glenrothes area, who is going to snog my face off while we get it on.  I could go for Katie Thai but she's in Inverkeithing but that's a bit too far in the opposite direction.  Anyone any ideas? Age and body shape not so important but must be at least presentable lol.

Offline Calum163

Depends what else you require  BBWFIFERSUB may fit the bill, give her a call if of interest. Based in Methil safe and clean.   On AW

Offline DickDiver

I need a punt. I want to see someone in the Fife area, Kirkcaldy or Glenrothes area, who is going to snog my face off while we get it on.  I could go for Katie Thai but she's in Inverkeithing but that's a bit too far in the opposite direction.  Anyone any ideas? Age and body shape not so important but must be at least presentable lol.

It's probably me Gaz. And at only 15 stone I am probably more presentable than most.  £500 for the half hour, £100 deposit 7 days in advance and I'll chuck in a hot Stephen's sausage roll.

Offline jambogaz

Mmmmm tempting Dd, make it a steak bridie plus a Carlton fudge donut and we may be able to strike a deal pmsl  :lol:

lafayette

I think Jambo you've experienced the best kisser in Kirkcaldy but she's disappeared. There's nothing in the Kirkcaldy area other than junkies. I know you say the west is too far away but if you feel like getting your injections and passport out, you might try Honey Juice in Rosyth. Not a great looker and photos are flattering but good value at £100 for an hour, and boy does she squirt.

Boaby321

Have you got a link to Honey Juice?

I think Jambo you've experienced the best kisser in Kirkcaldy but she's disappeared. There's nothing in the Kirkcaldy area other than junkies. I know you say the west is too far away but if you feel like getting your injections and passport out, you might try Honey Juice in Rosyth. Not a great looker and photos are flattering but good value at £100 for an hour, and boy does she squirt.

Offline Name Not Found

Have you got a link to Honey Juice?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Disappointing to hear she's not much of a looker as I was thinking of giving her a go myself. Then again, having just looked in the mirror...

Offline jambogaz

Lafayette I assume you mean Denise? Yes, she was full on and I had a great time with her.

In the end I visited Katie Thai in Inverkeithing again, was a good meet, as usual.

Still intrigued by honeyjuice though, definitely on the to-do list.

Offline FF2019

I firstly apologise for not posting a review but I have very little time these days!!

Honeyjuice is:
Looks 5/10
Body 6/10
Squirting pussy 10/10
Tight pussy 10/10
Scottish 10/10

Very willing and keen... Sometimes the occasional moan about beong to rough! but never 100hh
You can get her and her male friend for 80hh which essentially is her sucking his cock amd you fuck her or vice versa...

Even 80hh is a huge ask but at my time horn ruled head and I parted.... 

hornyplumber1980

I actually met Honeyjuice after chatting to her on a swing site. Wasn't until after the meet that I saw her pics on AW. Same pics used on both sites. It was a decent meet actually, met with her & her man. Can't comment on her punting meets but she done pretty much everything in the swing meet that I enjoyed - DFK, DVP, DP, OWO, multiple positions & just a decent meet. Again, in echoing other comments she's not the best looking but her commitment to the cause is admirable. I wouldn't pay £100, that's for sure - at £80 for her (with or without the bloke) I'd say it's worth it.

Offline auldie63

FFS it's like where's the best fried mars bar Glesca?

Offline bigmike32

I was intrigued by honeyjuice i fired off an email but no reply so will take her off the list.