Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SOUTH WEST, Swindon, Victoriahighclass1  (Read 1223 times)

2 review(s) for BritishVictoriaHC (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

ralphe122

I met Victoria 12/04/2016

I phoned Vic around 3pm to see if she was available and luckily she was, we arranged a meet for 3.30. She sent me over the postcode straight away and asked me to give her a call on arrival to get the house number etc.
I arrived a little early but she let me know where to park and her directions were easy to follow. The place itself was easy to find with the postcode, it is a quiet residential area in West Swindon, very private and I felt comfortable on arrival. You could tell it was a nice neighbourhood.

Price - 130 for an hour

Communication - Fine throughout, Victoria is English and well spoken.

Venue - Private, nice clean house, you could tell it was her own property and it had a chilled vibe.

Vic greeted me at the door in a lovely black dress and invited me to come upstairs with her. We entered her spare bedroom which was clean with what looked like fresh sheets etc.
Vic looked stunning and seemed to have really made an effort. I asked to shower and she allowed this (didn't even take it out of the price or charge more!).
When I went back to the room she was in a matching bra and pantie set in black (like id asked for). Vic does now have tattoos, we got chatting about it and she had have a couple which had been done in the last week so be prepared for the tattooed look.
Shes a very beautiful girl, body wasn't quite as toned as in the pictures but she has great tits (especially the nipples) and a cracking arse. I'd say a size 10 with a slightly wobbly belly.

Vic gave me OWO to start off with which was fucking amazing. I cannot stress how good her bjs are. She's not lying when she says her bjs are the best (CIM no swallow).  I ended up cumming quite quickly. So we had a chat which was nice, she's very easy to talk to and very interesting. Ended up going 2 more rounds with this little lady. Which she didn't seem to mind at all  ;).
Sex was with condom of course, she had the out already so I don't get the impression she offers bareback as she didn't give me the option and reached for the condom herself.

Positive overall and the only negative I really have is the tattoos which she keeps off her page but I believe pics are of Vic just not since shes started getting tattooed.
Great girl and I'm already set to meet her again as part of a threesome.

Offline Uoti2

Great review, Vic.
Elphe122! Sorry, I mean Elphe122. Great review, Elphe122. Not Vic. Completely different people. Sorry, my mind must be wandering today.

To make up for it, I'll add the links for you:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Stiltskin

A decent English girl in Swindon! Any kissing at all?

Offline SmokeEater

Im glad you had a good time but why havn't you left her feed back on aw :rolleyes: