Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nelly Star 25 - Northolt  (Read 1251 times)

3 review(s) for XNaughtyTiffanyX (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I reviewed Nelly only a few days ago positively: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=93342.0

I have no complaints about her service. She's just as good as the positive review I had written.
However, on my first visit I left after 20 minutes. She signaled time was up and it being a late punt which finished around midnight I wanted to head home anyway.
On the second punt, she tried the same trick, so I reminded her that I had 10 minutes to go and that she had done the same thing last time. She said sorry and insisted she was busy. Had another punter after me, so back to back bookings while bumping people off their time.

I left and sent a message to the number on her profile knowing it's a maid that answers and not Nelly herself. I had recognised the maids voice earlier when making the booking as the same one that answers the phone for the girls in the Wembley location. Not sure if she answers for girls in other locations. She's well spoken but way too assertive. Anyway, I receive a text later asking if I can call to discuss the matter, so I called. She explained that I had cum twice in 20 minutes and that once I've cum twice my time is up. Well, I wish I could cum twice in 20 minutes, but I had cum once and also explained that having paid for half an hour I expect half an hours service, and not to be rushed out after 20 minutes. The conversation went on for a while and she offered a free 30 minute punt with Nelly in the next few days, but having had her lie and claim that I came twice I replied that I was no longer interested in seeing someone who is dishonest.

A shame, as she was a good SP in the two experiences I had, and ultimately if you're considering seeing her, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her services, but you may need to be weary about her cutting time off your booking and lying to the maid of you decide to complain.

Funnily enough, in the space of a week, I've had an offer to refund the money on a negative punt I reviewed, and now an offer for a free 30 minutes. However, I've refused both, the first due to the vague and ambiguous offer, and the second because I won't meet someone who's lied about our encounter. In both cases, I did consider the ulterior motive of having a pimp/security appear. Always good to be careful. If you can't get a refund on the spot, it's best to leave it there.

Offline Nowornever

Thanks for the review and advice! You done the right thing...cut your losses and move on!

Offline Fully Sated

Thanks for the follow up review Sam. I had been tempted to see her based on your initial positive report. Budget wise she is an attractive proposition. At least now, prospective punters will not be unwittingly short changed  out of their money or time.

Offline Steve2

Thanks Sam. It'll be a NO from me too  :drinks:

Offline SamLP

Thanks Sam. It'll be a NO from me too  :drinks:

Yeah it's a shame that some girls are short sighted. She's lost what could have been a regular thing and of course I'll no longer be recommending her either.

Offline smiths

I reviewed Nelly only a few days ago positively: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=93342.0

I have no complaints about her service. She's just as good as the positive review I had written.
However, on my first visit I left after 20 minutes. She signaled time was up and it being a late punt which finished around midnight I wanted to head home anyway.
On the second punt, she tried the same trick, so I reminded her that I had 10 minutes to go and that she had done the same thing last time. She said sorry and insisted she was busy. Had another punter after me, so back to back bookings while bumping people off their time.

I left and sent a message to the number on her profile knowing it's a maid that answers and not Nelly herself. I had recognised the maids voice earlier when making the booking as the same one that answers the phone for the girls in the Wembley location. Not sure if she answers for girls in other locations. She's well spoken but way too assertive. Anyway, I receive a text later asking if I can call to discuss the matter, so I called. She explained that I had cum twice in 20 minutes and that once I've cum twice my time is up. Well, I wish I could cum twice in 20 minutes, but I had cum once and also explained that having paid for half an hour I expect half an hours service, and not to be rushed out after 20 minutes. The conversation went on for a while and she offered a free 30 minute punt with Nelly in the next few days, but having had her lie and claim that I came twice I replied that I was no longer interested in seeing someone who is dishonest.

A shame, as she was a good SP in the two experiences I had, and ultimately if you're considering seeing her, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend her services, but you may need to be weary about her cutting time off your booking and lying to the maid of you decide to complain.

Funnily enough, in the space of a week, I've had an offer to refund the money on a negative punt I reviewed, and now an offer for a free 30 minutes. However, I've refused both, the first due to the vague and ambiguous offer, and the second because I won't meet someone who's lied about our encounter. In both cases, I did consider the ulterior motive of having a pimp/security appear. Always good to be careful. If you can't get a refund on the spot, it's best to leave it there.

Pure greed ultimately mate, if these WGs or their pimps had a brain cell they would know its wise to keep a returning punter happy. :thumbsdown:

And I agree about refunds, if its not in person at the end of the punt I am not going to be returning if it was a bad punt, and I am not going to meet the WG anywhere else either.

Offline SamLP

Pure greed ultimately mate, if these WGs or their pimps had a brain cell they would know its wise to keep a returning punter happy. :thumbsdown:

And I agree about refunds, if its not in person at the end of the punt I am not going to be returning if it was a bad punt, and I am not going to meet the WG anywhere else either.

Agree with that. The bad SP's you can not give a shit, but when a good SP employs those tactics, it's a shame, but ultimately their loss. Plenty of other girls to see.

Offline smiths

Agree with that. The bad SP's you can not give a shit, but when a good SP employs those tactics, it's a shame, but ultimately their loss. Plenty of other girls to see.

Indeed, and your getting round plenty as your reviews show mate. :D :thumbsup:

Offline punk

Differently sounds like the same group from Hendon,edmonton,walthamstow and other areas around london.Same set up,back to back with most of the women working at these places.

Pile them high like Lidi.

Maid sounds like one i have dealt with a couple of times among others from that group.

These foreign pimps don't give a shit,just greed.Same as some of the women.
« Last Edit: April 21, 2016, 08:48:12 pm by punk »