Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: I might break my £80 h/hr rule for this....  (Read 2301 times)

Burnside

Not for me, and if i was to go over the 80 pound limit it would be to visit Gabriella External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline DickDiver

She's not spared the photoshop. Could be very hit or miss.

moosehead69

Offline Santiago

Mavgoose

worth getting the reverse image chrck. I recall some of the photos on recent new profile..sent of aw message looking for contact details which just led to a wild goose chase. :dash:

but good luck if she turns out to be true  :hi:

RandyF

Go buy a copy of Mayfair instead, if such a thing even still exists  :crazy:

ickydicky

as i can only manage a single splash in hh the price is not worth it for me

Glasgowman69

She looks exactly like my type almost too good to be true hh rates (at the higher end) do however make it more believable

if you do TOFTT a review will be eagerly awaited best of luck  :hi:

Offline rathbone

External Link/Members Only

Thoughts. (?)
Looks stunning, but you've probably already spotted that her profile doesn't mention "Penetration"…

ickydicky

Looks stunning, but you've probably already spotted that her profile doesn't mention "Penetration"…

so £80 for a bj and/or wank then :scare:

Offline cueball

External Link/Members Only

Thoughts. (?)

This has to be one of the most shopped pics I've seen. The only thing real about it is the bloody shadow  :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

ickydicky

This has to be one of the most shopped pics I've seen. The only thing real about it is the bloody shadow  :dash:

Hidden Image/Members Only

aye the chances of her looking like that are 100-1

RandyF

:lol: :D  They fuck fat smelly granny's & gypo's for £70, and think they'll get Linda Lusardi's granddaughter for 80  :dash:

Offline bushman

[upload]

She did abuse Photoshop a bit.

Offline David1970

Not the longest enjoy list I have ever seen on a profile.
For £100 HH what are you getting?

Offline AnthG

If she was naturally pretty she wouldn't have needed that level of photoshop. It's simple logic basically.

She has put the photos on her own AW profile so its not the case of some agency doing it on her behalf. So she has no faith in her own looks.

I would say, avoid. And definitely at £80/half hour.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Inspector Gadget

No t.s mockery intended here, in fact, that's one on my bucket list, but is she no a tad manly lookin in the face department?  Or is it just me?  Something very, very masculine to me. . . . Doesn't do it for me at all. In any way!

mavgoose

I've engaged my brain ahead of my cock now.

I still wouldn't break my 80hh rule.
Look forward to the first review on here of her though.

Offline hoopbhoy

No t.s mockery intended here, in fact, that's one on my bucket list, but is she no a tad manly lookin in the face department?  Or is it just me?  Something very, very masculine to me. . . . Doesn't do it for me at all. In any way!

First thing that struck me about her too. Has the classic amazonian Brazillian shemale look about her, silicone pumped ass looks another clue.

Offline auldie63

Not the longest enjoy list I have ever seen on a profile.
For £100 HH what are you getting?
Ripped Off!