Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pippa Knight - Nottm (City Centre)  (Read 3239 times)

14 review(s) for Pippa Knight (10 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Booked an hour with Pippa. My 1st meet with her.
Nice apartment in Nottingham, plenty of paid parking close & easy to follow instructions to access.
Very pretty with gorgeous eyes & dressed as requested.

Services given most definitely warrant a positive but in my opinion her pictures certainly don't reflect her figure in the flesh.
I knew to expect a fuller figure in Pippa but I couldn't help thinking during that the experience was bordering on bbw.
No disrespect, she is gorgeous, no doubt, but the discrepancies to the pictures forces a neutral review.

Great kisser.
Fantastic owo.
Vocal & attentive.

Would see again? Yes (but probably best not after this review! (which I have been in two minds to write as she is popular, but I felt I had to include my honest opinion for UKP members)).

vw

Seems to have had similar issues with another punter

A neutral may be a surprise to some but her pictures and service delivery left me with no intention of a return visit. No where near a negative but unfortunately i cant rate the punt as positive

Shame when girls have to resort to deception especially when services were described as great and fantastic by yourself.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 11:06:35 am by vw »

Offline ghostpunter1

You are right Notts. I had a similar experience with her. She is hot, no doubt, but size 12 on her profile is clearly an understatement. More like dress size 16... Deception is not good!  :thumbsdown:

Offline anonyorks

Also the fact you say she is a 16 puts her on my hot list now. Don't understand why they cannot be honest sometimes  :dash:

Offline ghostpunter1

Also the fact you say she is a 16 puts her on my hot list now. Don't understand why they cannot be honest sometimes  :dash:

:unknown: Have no clue whatsoever. They wouldn't like it if punters were dishonest!
Nice review of Lena btw!  ;)

Offline Bangers and Gash

Is that the distant sound of horses hooves I can hear?  :D

sirbonkalot

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

Booked an hour with Pippa. My 1st meet with her.
Nice apartment in Nottingham, plenty of paid parking close & easy to follow instructions to access.
Very pretty with gorgeous eyes & dressed as requested.

Services given most definitely warrant a positive but in my opinion her pictures certainly don't reflect her figure in the flesh.
I knew to expect a fuller figure in Pippa but I couldn't help thinking during that the experience was bordering on bbw.
No disrespect, she is gorgeous, no doubt, but the discrepancies to the pictures forces a neutral review.

Great kisser.
Fantastic owo.
Vocal & attentive.

Would see again? Yes (but probably best not after this review! (which I have been in two minds to write as she is popular, but I felt I had to include my honest opinion for UKP members)).

HI Notts its too bad you felt this way as you said she delivered every thing very well i agree she is good looking and has gorgeous eyes and  you would have returned had you not posted this review as a Neutral.
Where are the lines between Negative, Neutral and Positive ???  its difficult to know and we are all different in that way but in my mind if i would go back then it has to be positive and if there are aspects that are needed to be commented on then do so to let others know what to expect.
Good review though and good to hear you had a good time,

vw

HI Notts its too bad you felt this way as you said she delivered every thing very well i agree she is good looking and has gorgeous eyes and  you would have returned had you not posted this review as a Neutral.
Where are the lines between Negative, Neutral and Positive ???  its difficult to know and we are all different in that way but in my mind if i would go back then it has to be positive and if there are aspects that are needed to be commented on then do so to let others know what to expect.
Good review though and good to hear you had a good time,

Should be a negative in my opinion, that's is where my line would be, deception and fraud is not a good quality and lies should net be encouraged !

Offline RedKettle

good review and I agree with your comments - I decided on a positive but quite understand your decision.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

From her photos and allowing for airbrushing I would have put her at a size 14, the standard mentally add a dress size to what's quoted, has she put much weight on since, would you say?

sirbonkalot

Should be a negative in my opinion, that's is where my line would be, deception and fraud is not a good quality and lies should net be encouraged !
Ouch !!! Deception and Fraud seems a bit harsh don't you think, i'm sure we all change body shape from time to time i know i certainly do !!!
and why rate it as neutral or negative if you would have gone back ?? would you go back to someone who you rated as such ?? i wouldn't.

vw

Ouch !!! Deception and Fraud seems a bit harsh don't you think, i'm sure we all change body shape from time to time i know i certainly do !!!
and why rate it as neutral or negative if you would have gone back ?? would you go back to someone who you rated as such ?? i wouldn't.

If she was Romanian you would accept that without question that it was a negative.

My body shape does not earn me £140 per hour

She lies, the pictures are fraud, end of.

Tick Tock White Knight !
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 12:51:09 pm by vw »

Offline NottsNylonLuvr

The service WAS great. Exceptional in fact. Most definitely a positive.
However, I didn't plan on forking out for a (bordering) bbw. If I did it would have been a positive. The pictures led me to believe I would be seeing a size 12-14. I didn't.
Neutral, yes?
A bait & Switch would be an instant negative, no matter how good.

sirbonkalot

If she was Romanian you would accept that without question that it was a negative.

My body shape does not earn me £140 per hour

She lies, the pictures are fraud, end of.

Tick Tock White Knight !
HO HO HO, where do I park my horse  :sarcastic: ???
I'm not sure about the Romanian point though as if i had a great time anyway would I rate it Positive or  Neutral, regardless of who it is if i would go back then i stand by what i said, life's too short to argue the toss so let each have their own opinion and lets move on.
Now where did i leave my horse ??? :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

vw

A bait & Switch would be an instant negative, no matter how good.

What would you call this bait and grow ?

Offline Picti

Thanks for the honest and balanced review NNL. No need to complicate this. It seems that her profile misrepresents her current appearance. On that basis NNL was deceived into making a booking that he may not otherwise have pursued if current pics and description were available. Irrespective of the quality of service, which he has emphasised in a balanced manner he was misled regarding her appearance (and I make no comment about the attractiveness or otherwise of a larger woman). I  think a neutral is a considered and balanced rating.

We punt to enjoy sexual experiences with women of our choosing and physical attraction is a primary aspect of that. Current pics and descriptions are prerequisite. Hers are not so she loses some points in what otherwise sounds like a great punt. Aren't we fickle, but we are paying!
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 02:30:27 pm by pictisunum »

Offline pedro2

Thanks for the honest and balanced review NNL. No need to complicate this. It seems that her profile misrepresents her current appearance. On that basis NNL was deceived into making a booking that he may not otherwise have pursued if current pics and description were available. Irrespective of the quality of service, which he has emphasised in a balanced manner he was misled regarding her appearance (and I make no comment about the attractiveness or otherwise of a larger woman). I  think a neutral is a considered and balanced rating.

We punt to enjoy sexual experiences with women of our choosing and physical attraction is a primary aspect of that. Current pics and descriptions are prerequisite. Hers are not so she loses some points in what otherwise sounds like a great punt. Aren't we fickle, but we are paying!
flippin hell Pict, large knob and a great way with words  :thumbsup:

Offline Picti

flippin hell Pict, large knob and a great way with words  :thumbsup:

The art of being pathologically reasonable pedro. I'm thinking of donating some stem cells to James  :D . If he reads this, they'll be transplanted with no penetration required, because obviously that would be gay  :D

vw

The art of being pathologically reasonable pedro. I'm thinking of donating some stem cells to James  :D . If he reads this, they'll be transplanted with no penetration required, because obviously that would be gay  :D

He might like it, kill him with kindness and affection !  :D

Offline Picti

He might like it, kill him with kindness and affection !  :D

He's fine as he is and he's my favourite misanthrope  :thumbsup: . In small doses though!

vw

He's fine as he is and he's my favourite misanthrope  :thumbsup: . In small doses though!

I thought you were more charitable than that, he may even review you !   :scare:

Offline pedro2

[/quote
Ha ha ... gay...yes I remember that combo  :thumbsup:

Offline Nagilum

There is no disputing this.

Its a bait and switch as defined in the punting wiki.

External Link/Members Only

VW is correct it should be an instant Negative and I would have certainly give it that.

It being the OP's review he is entitled to grade as he see's fit.

Offline Picti

Irrespective of the grading, the content of NNL's  review is crystal clear and allows other punters to ascribe their own rating on that basis.

vw

Irrespective of the grading, the content of NNL's  review is crystal clear and allows other punters to ascribe their own rating on that basis.

Absolutely, the devil is in the detail.  :thumbsup:

GolfNut

Looks like the E Mids is back up the popularity ratings.

Just need James, tcm and cueball to chip in and we'll have a full house again.  :sarcastic:

vw

Just need James, tcm and cueball to chip in and we'll have a full house again.  :sarcastic:

Almost had 2 of you !   :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=93605.0

GolfNut

Almost had 2 of you !   :D

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=93605.0

You couldn't cope with two of me  :D

A poor imitation as it turns out he was. Crap golfer by all accounts  :D
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 04:17:35 pm by GolfNut »

vw

You couldn't cope with two of me  :D

Sure it would be fantastic !  :thumbsup:

sure some of the girls would love to accept twin bookings !  :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Just don't go and get yourself banned!!!

GolfNut

Just don't go and get yourself banned!!!

C'mon guys  :scare:

Didn't do it on purpose.  :P

Offline RedKettle

I was not able to comment fully when I chipped in above - people came into the room  :scare:

I expressed the same reservation in my review about the size, although overall I rated it a positive.  I had a great time and have done so again a few times - I enjoyed the next sessions more as I knew what I was expecting.  She is a clever girl (which makes her unusual amongst WGs  :D) so it is a shame she does not realised the damage she is doing with the old photos.

I came to the judgement that it was a positive because I had a great time and would go back again - as I have.  However this review is also very fair and reasoned - I can see merit in neutral in these circumstances.  Some above have suggested negative and I think that would be a strange grade to give if you had a great time - and also not all the photos are old, last time I looked there were some more recent ones.  (However if his view had been a negative that is of course fine - it is for the punter to decide.)

The great thing about the review system here is that anyone reading them will get a dam good idea of what she is like.

I do find it disappointing that some people are looking for an excuse to throw the WK thing around - I really cannot see it here.  It is just punters sharing their views and helping get to the truth.

Anyway I have me a punting opportunity tomorrow so now I will get to the serious business of deciding who is on the shortlist and build the anticipation up  :yahoo:  Regular?  Newbie? TOFTT? Which hole? Role play?  Tie and tease?  Sometimes this bit is better than the actual punting day - especially as it is probably only a 50% chance I will actually manage to arrange something.

Offline cueball

cueball to chip in

I'm here golfy, thanks for the mention.

When I ear hooves there's only one place to go.....

Make haste to the east midlands, home of the knight and the plastic sword

Clippety clop clippety clip clippety clop

Yep, as before, the whole of ukp are watching again  :lol:

I see we've got a new sword wielder in sirknightalot  :D

Fingers crossed this one will make another classic squabbling bun fight :lol:

vw

Anyway I have me a punting opportunity tomorrow so now I will get to the serious business of deciding who is on the shortlist and build the anticipation up  :yahoo:  Regular?  Newbie? TOFTT? Which hole? Role play?  Tie and tease?  Sometimes this bit is better than the actual punting day - especially as it is probably only a 50% chance I will actually manage to arrange something.

Yes, i love the last minute adrenaline rush, had to turn 3 down Sunday. 

Personally 7am emails get the best results on same day !

Have a good one anyway !

Offline cueball

Tie and tease?

Don't go for pippa then pal, she's more pie and peas than tie and tease  :sarcastic:

Ok, I'll get my coat  :D

GolfNut

I'm here golfy, thanks for the mention.

When I ear hooves there's only one place to go.....

Make haste to the east midlands, home of the knight and the plastic sword

Clippety clop clippety clip clippety clop

Yep, as before, the whole of ukp are watching again  :lol:

I see we've got a new sword wielder in sirknightalot  :D

Fingers crossed this one will make another classic squabbling bun fight :lol:

And we're back to normality  :lol: :lol:

Offline cueball

GolfNut

Well  :D you did invite me  :lol:

You'd have gatecrashed if I didn't  :D

Offline Picti

Thanks for the elaboration Red, it's useful information.  For example, she hasn't been on my HL but this

She is a clever girl (which makes her unusual amongst WGs  :D)

tempts me.  I know I should be satisfied with big tits, a cracking arse, amazing services, and a nymphomaniac's demeanour, but I can't help myself as intelligent women are hot!

As for this

I do find it disappointing that some people are looking for an excuse to throw the WK thing around - I really cannot see it here.  It is just punters sharing their views and helping get to the truth.

They can only do it if we allow it to happen by not communally moderating our board within site rules.  There have been several potential WK episodes over the last couple of months, all managed internally and without need for external intervention.  We are getting much better at this. I'd like us to be in a position where punters external to the EM feel welcome on here but don't feel the need to intervene (whether genuinely for the benefit of the forum or just using that as an excuse).  Of course some just like the drama, conflict, and revel in provocation, but again if they're feeding on crumbs rather than chunks they'll fuck off elsewhere.

Offline cueball

You'd have gatecrashed if I didn't  :D

Yeah, maybe  :D but I know we're all buddies on here and I'd be welcomed with open arms  :lol:

Thanks for the invite  :thumbsup:

Offline RedKettle

Don't go for pippa then pal, she's more pie and peas than tie and tease  :sarcastic:

:D :D :D

seriously there is something about her that prevents me going for tie and tease, not sure what.

Offline threechilliman

Here I am!

Been following this thread more for other people's view on red/grey/green reviews. TBH, it wouldn't put me off seeing her - service sounds good and you've warned me she visits Gregg's on a regular basis. However it's rated, it tells me what I need to know, so it's a valuable review IMO.

:hi:

tcm

Offline RedKettle

Here I am!

Been following this thread more for other people's view on red/grey/green reviews. TBH, it wouldn't put me off seeing her - service sounds good and you've warned me she visits Gregg's on a regular basis. However it's rated, it tells me what I need to know, so it's a valuable review IMO.

:hi:

tcm

tcm

I assume you will not be taking advantage of the duo offer with Mandy!

Offline threechilliman

tcm

I assume you will not be taking advantage of the duo offer with Mandy!

No, although I will be visiting your manor in the near future. Let's hope the girls I've booked make a better fist of it than last time.

tcm

vw

No James did he not RSVP  :unknown:

GolfNut

No James did he not RSVP  :unknown:

Nah it's not kicked off enough. All too civil so far  :D

vw

Nah it's not kicked off enough. All too civil so far  :D

Well that's good.   :thumbsup:

Golf, Greggs and Girls  how civil !  :hi:

Offline cueball

seriously there is something about her that prevents me going for tie and tease, not sure what.

When I saw her I wanted to try food sex, I didn't get a fuckin look in, she had wolfed the bloody lot before I'd got my socks off  :D :sarcastic:

Sureshot

Exactly, Reviews are far more than green/grey/red. 

Im glad im not the only one dissapointed with her "ample" figure and honest enough to say so.