Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: jasmine28brown  (Read 1044 times)

cervix

Has anybody had a punt with her ?

External Link/Members Only

Moves around a lot and was wondering if shes legit ?

Cheers

Offline sanjman

Couple hits on tineye. I wouldn't trust this profile
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 09:26:44 pm by sanjman »

cervix

Thanks sanjman

Shame if true....would have loved to of had those tits swinging in my face with that smile in the background  :P

Roadster

Couple hits on tineye. I wouldn't trust this profile

How are you managing to TinEye the images. 

I'm using RightToClick and even though it is defeating the "All images on this website are copyright protected by their respective owners and may not be used without permission" dialogue, I then loose any right click menu at all.  Can't save, can't TinEye.

Offline Murphy54

How are you managing to TinEye the images. 

I'm using RightToClick and even though it is defeating the "All images on this website are copyright protected by their respective owners and may not be used without permission" dialogue, I then loose any right click menu at all.  Can't save, can't TinEye.

Touch and hold on an IPad copies it. Must be a Windows thing stopping you copying.

Offline sanjman

Touch and hold on an IPad copies it. Must be a Windows thing stopping you copying.

Yeah, that's what i did. Touch and hold on iPad to save to gallery and then upload image on tineye.  As it happened, this was the first time I tried it.

To some extent, you can just 'tell' some photos are simply lifted elsewhere and not just a photoshopped version of the real.  I mean the chair / sofa she sprawlled over just seems a bit too fancy!

Ming

Use Firefox on a PC / Tablet instead of IE, then you can install the add on that allows you to right click and save.

Ming  :hi:

Roadster

Use Firefox on a PC / Tablet instead of IE, then you can install the add on that allows you to right click and save.

Yeah, that's what RightToClick is ... the add on for firefox that enables the save.  Trouble is it no longer works.  You are able to disable the "no save pop up" but at the same time you lose the right click menu that allows the save.  Was hoping for a newer workaround.

Ming

Yeah, that's what RightToClick is ... the add on for firefox that enables the save.  Trouble is it no longer works.  You are able to disable the "no save pop up" but at the same time you lose the right click menu that allows the save.  Was hoping for a newer workaround.

Strange, works perfectly well for me, then I click save as ????

I'm by no means techie, but maybe try un-installing and re-installing?

Sorry can't be of any better help.

Roadster

Okay. Sorted.

For anyone else who is having the same problem:

In Firefox Click Tools - Add-ons
In the Extensions Tab, select the options button in the RightToClick add-on
Select the "advanced options" tab
Check the box "Do not allow scripts to disable or replace context menus"
Job done.