In a few months I will have my punting 1 year anniversary! Cake all round! (Or should that be cunt??)
Been reflecting on some of the lessons and so have listed a few as below:
1) Being fluffy and EAS need to be guarded against. My experience not made me harder just more realistic.
2) UKP is the ONLY site that sticks up for punters and has no hidden agenda and be prepared to be challenged etc but have met some interesting, funny and helpful people who put up with new twats often fucking up like me...and the odd weirdo but these don't seem to last long.
3) Punters are a diverse range of people and taste in WG's is highly subjective and my 'obvious' tastes are changing slowly but surely.
4) AW is ok as a starting point but full of shite reviews and feedback.
5) UKP reviews are mostly reliable and the experienced on here will sniff out bullshite very quickly and it pays to follow advice.
6) Be upfront and straight with WG's when arranging a meet and what you want etc. If no response or agreement move on as lots of choice out there.
7) Price a WG charges is subjective and not mean your getting the best if charge more.
8) WG's that slate UKP (some even on their AW profile) know that the informed punter wont accept a shite service and will inform others....like any other type of review site...what's the problem??! If I want a vacuum cleaner I expect to know about suction power and will look for reviews! Not walked from a punt yet but am ready too if need.
9) As a punter my tastes have changed and am clearer about what I like and the next GF better watch out as think have learned a bit about women too!
10) UKP is the only site of it's type I have ever stuck with (thanks to those that run, moderate and contribute) and has excellent helpful info, off topic debate, challenge and is fucking hilarious at times!
Be interested to hear about others journey and views etc.