Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: B2B Massage with girl getting on top  (Read 1648 times)

Funfernando

So I've recently read a review about alisha massage (Woking but now Bracknell). I went to see her a while back and she mounted me in cowgirl position and then held my cock in a pretty kinky way and started moving up and down.  It was the sort of moves that can almost make you shoot your load without a HJ.  She also massaged me whilst moving her face/lips near to my dick as if she was going to Bj, but then spat on my cock hard.

When I go to a B2B massage, it's rarely like that, so I'm wondering if anyone has come across any others who give you a kinky B2B and not a "professional" one.

Offline j5554

Yeah, this has been the best one for me, formerly Alicia 2015 I think. External Link/Members Only

When I was face down she would rub her pussy against my ass then kind of saddle my shoulders and rub her pussy on my back and even my neck. I'd turn over and she would face the other way (like a reverse cowgirl) and sit on me with my dick in between her ass cheeks sliding her crack along it and she'd slide her pussy up and down my cock and just rub against it. All this whilst kissing me deeply when she could and finishing with a fuck with her on top. It was a very intimate B2B massage and is the best I've ever had. Am always looking out for when she returns to where I am.

Funfernando

Fab - can you remember what you paid? Half hour or hour I assume

Offline sensualencounter

You've got 2 different people there. I've seen Alicia in Wokingham - alicia-massage but the other one is totally different.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 06:52:58 pm by sensualencounter »

Offline j5554

Fab - can you remember what you paid? Half hour or hour I assume

Yeah was half an hour that time :)