Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: daniela fuckslut - seems similar to Cutest Lucy with services and price  (Read 2343 times)

Offline aj12345

I had posted this in the south east England forum but noticed she's in London a lot these days so thought it may be worth reposting here.

Wondering if anyone had seen her. Looks good and seems to similar services to the popular Cutest Lucy.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Offline Harry Monk

She looks interesting I agree.
Will either of us toftt as it seems no one has anything to report  :unknown:

Offline aj12345

I'm tempted to but she's not going to be a cheap one to TOFTT

Offline Harry Monk

Agreed but if she's a minger walk and be sure to have a plan B.

Offline aj12345

I'm more concerned about getting half way through and she starts saying "I don't do this, I don't do that"

Mysterion

You say she's in London "a lot". How regularly and what part of London. I don't think she has ever shown up on my searches and given that she ticks all the boxes I can't imagine why. I have hotlisted her and will keep an eye out. Since I'm only in London once a month at most (work meetings) I shall have to hope our calendars align.

Offline Wheelz77

I'm more concerned about getting half way through and she starts saying "I don't do this, I don't do that"

I'd be more worried about this quote from her interview.....

What is the most outrageous thing that you’ve done sexually (be honest!) - Well swallowing 5 mens cum is pretty outrageous but on another occasion I did three guys at a mens club and all three holes were filled with a lot of cum. I was dripping wet for the rest of the day as it slowly oozed out of my holes. 

Barebacking 3 guys in a mens club  :scare:

There's no mention of BB on her profile but I think i'd pass on this one.

Offline aj12345

Hmm good shout. Maybe give her a miss then

Online che_666999

Had a peek at her Pvt gallery, don't waste your money as it la more or less the same pics as her blogs. No face pics