Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Carli101 - Nottingham  (Read 2494 times)

4 review(s) for Tameka Maye (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Sureshot

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added by admin]

AW CODE 3481617  (apologies for not adding the link again, each time i copy and paste a url it brings it to my fb page. Until i sort this shit out ill have to rely on the brotherhood to attach for me!)

Charli 101 £120 p/hr incall at a Nottingham Hotel.

New profile on aw so thought id send a message and test the water. Quick and straight forward responses and i liked what i heard so we agreed a time, date and services.

Charlis mid 20's, black girl. good looking and nice body.  She opened the door with a nice smile and cheeful greeting which always gets things off to a good start.  Shes wearing a nice black top tiny panties and stockings.

After use of the hotel shower and a quick chat it was straight into it. Nice kissing, really good OWO, not DT but loads of tongue action and eye contact.

Bit of RO and 69 and its on with the jonny.  Nice tight pussy and we fucked in a few positions before shooting round 1.

Charlis well spoken and intelligent and gave a nice bit of chat during recovery time. She was eager for more so i rubbered up again and fucked her doggy for round 2.  Her arse looked fantastic from behind but unfortunately no anal on offer.

Quick shower afterwards and left properly fulfilled.

Summary is a good looking girl, nice body and very well delivered GFE. No messing about before hand and no clock watching during the punt.

Offline pedro2

Hi, i have asked admin to add to your post
I should of added, nice review matey  :thumbsup: sounds like you had a good time
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 11:57:13 am by pedro2 »

Sureshot

Hi, i have asked admin to add to your post
I should of added, nice review matey  :thumbsup: sounds like you had a good time

Cheers pedro, while Facebook is being a cunt, im reluctant to copy any incriminating links but i'll find a way round it.

And yes, it was a quality punt, worth checking her out if youre in this area

Offline Ianernshaw

What hotel did you use, did Charli book it. She sounds fantastic, if I don't mange to get to Luciebees gangbang on Thursday, I'll see Charli, but I'm promised at lucies as a reserve and I don't want to let her down. If Lucie finds a slot for me, I'll try and see Charli, next week :dance:

ChineseMassageNewbie

I saw Charli on a recent business trip to the East Midlands.

She really is a hidden gem. Bubbly, enthusiastic and eager to please. She is also very good at oral. :)

I think she is very new to this, but has potential to be one of the best.

Offline BeetleJames

Hi Jackson,  the trick with Facebook is to copy something else after you paste the link in here.  Anything will do,  just a word even,  doesn't need to be a link.