Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: One 2 One massage, Swansea  (Read 2946 times)

Secretliaison6969

Unable to post link as on phone sorry

Have seen an ad on Gumtree for One 2 One massage in Swansea, looks like it's down by the marina from the photo's
Says non sexual service as they all do.....has anyone been here ?
Any feedback ? Is there a HE ?

Richard_Morgan98

Have been a number of times, she has been around since about 2013.

It's a full body oil massage, happy for you to be naked throughout. 25 pounds for an hour from memory.

There is no hand relief at any price.I've not been for over a year, so this may have changed.  Had my bum and inner thighs area massaged, and occasional accidental touching of balls. Not bad for £25.

A few years ago she did employ a young lady who I had hand relief off for £20 extra, but she was only around for a month or two.

I would say from experience this is a legit massage but which will make you wish she did hand relief !

Nice pleasant lady though, which is why I went back a number of times,

Not seen her for a long time.

Rich

Offline sealover

I used to go once a week.  Always got a first class massage, nude and undraped, but never HE and no touching the girls.  She had a few girls working for her then was on her own for a while and recently am not sure she is working at all.  I would be happy to return and would often use the visit to warm upmfor something more exciting.

Richard_Morgan98

My hunch was that I thought she might do HE for silly money if offered,   but I guess most people would do something for silly money ! Not that I ever have yet !

Rich