Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Joanne pocket rocket  (Read 2365 times)

6 review(s) for Blue Eyed Blonde xxx (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sirbill

External Link/Members Only

A Coventry hotel.  Close to retail centre and motorway.  Anonymous free parking.
She is usually based in LE9 near Hinckley, so posting in East Mids.

She is petite, fit and blonde. Late 20’s.
Her profile is well put together. I always expect a tidy website to indicate a neat and tidy lady.  Jo did not disappoint.
She is a bundle of fun, incredibly polite and appeared thrilled to see me.
I know it’s cliché but she looks much better than her photos.

Jo states that she provides full girlfriend experience.  The whole time with her was exactly that. It was like having a passionate GF of my own.  Very keen to find out what I wanted and very keen to deliver.

I enjoyed my time with her and was sorry to leave.  Jo was not rushing at all.  It may have been longer than an hour, I never checked.

She has lovely sense of humour, always giggly and smiling.

Her BJ is amazing.

My appointment was made and confirmed electronically via AW. A few mins to the timeslot, Jo text me to say she is running late. This turned out to be half an hour delay.

After meeting her, I have read on UKP that she has not shown up for at least one appt. Also late for appts.

If I would have known the above, I would never have booked her.  HOWEVER I am glad I saw her and will defo see her again.

Good luck guys

TheNewSeeker

Thanks SB!

Long been on my radar as a petite blond. Reasonable review - could you clarify, since GFE has a multitude of definitions, what services she gladly provided - paritcularly how was her FK, RO, OW? No great detail required. Service availability can also be affected by punt duration - how long was and what was the fee paid for your punt?

Cheers

Offline Picti

Met Joanne a couple of times about 5 years ago and between those attempted a further couple of meets. 

SB the way you split your review is very much indicative of my experience.  When you actually meet Jo she's a lot of fun.  She looks very similar to that sexy blonde ex Blue Peter presenter (the action girl), has a gorgeous body, is great fun and a good laugh, and delivers a high octane, enthusiastic, and skilled performance.  She also offers a range of other services e.g. filming, etc.  However I found that her reliability and organisation can be problematic, and it seems that remains pertinent. 

Glad you enjoyed though and thanks for the review.  However as TNS noted, this is paid sex so the duration of booking, fee, etc are important inclusions in any review.

Offline sirbill

Hello Seeker & pictisunum

I exchanged AW emails and then booked via same website for an hour (£150).  The meeting did last at least an hour and as I said before was not rushed in any way.  In fact, she skilfully managed the time to ensure maximum fun.

Only after she agreed the booking did she disclosed her mobi number.

Prior to her opening the hotel room door, all communication was via AW-email or text.

TNS - I take your point about what is GFE.  I like to keep that info private.  Happy to discuss further or start a thread in General Discussion. However, I do hope the info I have provided helps you decide whether to see her or not.

The communications from her are not good.  This makes it awkward  for us punters; it’s not as if we can complain to Trading Standards. But I do wish to see her again.

Thanks

TheNewSeeker

Respect your wishes, but all I want to know is does she do a good snog, can you suck her cunt and will she suck your knob (with or without) :crazy:

What GFE is is not really relevant, but for the record in my book GFE=FKOWOROPS, minimum! Any GF who doesn't do that is dumped  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 12:58:55 am by TheNewSeeker »

Offline Picti

TNS when I met her (twice) she offered prolonged and repeated DFK throughout with enthusiasm and apparent relish. She loved RO and simultaneous fingering and was very responsive and orgasmic. Oral was OWO with a talent for DT and so enthusiastic it could've been covered in chocolate. Can't comment on CIM as I rarely come. She took and yelped her way through a good pounding too. Good line in dirty talk as well if that's important. I (as The Celt) reviewed her on AW first time I saw her and it's still there.

Easy as that SB and you're not betraying a confidence or sullying a woman's reputation.  She markets herself as a sex worker and you're reviewing her services to other punters who may wish to meet her and pay her for sex.

TheNewSeeker

TNS when I met her (twice) she offered prolonged and repeated DFK throughout with enthusiasm and apparent relish. She loved RO and simultaneous fingering and was very responsive and orgasmic. Oral was OWO with a talent for DT and so enthusiastic it could've been covered in chocolate.

Thanks pic, that's all we need to know :thumbsup:

It'd be good if this were confirmed by the OP since that was 4.5 years ago and a girls attitude does change.

Offline sirbill

does she do a good snog, can you suck her cunt and will she suck your knob (with or without)

yes, don't know, yes without