Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BARBIEXXHOTX Isle of Wight thief did runner with cash  (Read 30901 times)

1 review(s) for BARBIEXXHOTX (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5587573) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5322528) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3945111) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4582256) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4687179) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5308018) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5593343) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5704516) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6739981) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6898332) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7246807) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7405467) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7593661) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7544807) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline purple_t

What a trashy hoe :thumbsdown:

IOW is a small place... she won't be able to get away with this shit forever

oring123

Now says working in sandown i.o.w.
Pls read all posts for a better idear of this wg.

oring123

still on the job photo now shows the boob op £5000 the sad fucker in iow paid for
a right mess all round ..

External Link/Members Only

oring123

new name
PREGNANTXSLUTXX
in the new forest now
beaware!
      Young pregnant hot slut wants to fuck now call me   13/06/2016   15/06/2016   1 in Portsmouth, Hampshire

Pregnant slut on tour for 2 days only don't miss   15/06/2016   17/06/2016   1 in Southampton , Hampshire

« Last Edit: June 15, 2016, 09:07:12 pm by oring123 »

Offline Sweettunes

The thieving bitch has a new profile so beware guys location sandown Isle of Wight.

Offline WhackDaddy

Seems to have dropped her sporg as well.

Offline Cunning Punt

I fucking hate profiles where the WGs talk about themselves in the third person on their AW profiles.
Mind you, it could be because, like the Romanians, she's not actually written it.

Offline Sweettunes

The sad fact is

You can see she barely has a grasp of the written word. So it's  a mixture of copy and paste and the rotten Cunt has filled in the gaps with chav speak....

The third person write up is just her demented voice in her empty puss filled head speaking aloud...

Offline mh

Seems to have dropped her sporg as well.

Is that a proposed new entry for the Urban Dictionary meaning "an anal prolapse"?  :lol:

Offline Sweettunes

I think it is... Let's get it added.  :lol:

Offline Sweettunes

So the silly gunt, has ended the previous profile and created a new one, that was short lived.

Here it is

Guys. She is a thieving chav with a proper gunt...... Beware as she is a thief..... :yahoo:

Offline Sweettunes

Sneaky little cunt has closed her previous account and created a new one using the oldest pics and increasing her age to 25, the girl still can't spell lol that's the give away,

Thieving little cunt

:yahoo:

Offline mh

Sneaky little cunt has closed her previous account and created a new one using the oldest pics and increasing her age to 25, the girl still can't spell lol that's the give away,

Thieving little cunt

:yahoo:

Blimey, she's certainly "spesail". In the "needs" sense.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Sweettunes

:wackogirl:

You got it in one....

Nicely done sir

Offline Sweettunes

Seems the robbing little slag has crawled out from her std stained rock and is back on it again,

So beware as she is a thieving scum....

Offline MrMatrix

Don't know if you're aware but there is a function on every aw profile to find out where a prossie lives. Some register a generic postcode others register the whole postcode do you can find out exactly where she lives on Google Maps. In this prossie's case if you click the box above her id link that says "more options" and choose the "find where Barbiexxhotx lives" it wil bring up a map of the street she lives in. In fact it's only a very small street. Assuming you might want to exact some retribution on this thieving prossie either by your own means or by informing the police you can find out where she lives.
Good luck.

Sorry MIW but I can't find a box saying "more options". I've also looked at a couple of other profiles, or do you have to be logged into AW to get this box.  :hi:

bigmanbigman

Thats her on a male female couple profile now   beaware
« Last Edit: November 13, 2016, 09:38:20 am by bigmanbigman »

Offline Sweettunes

Good spot...... This whore should not be trusted as she is thieving scum.....

Offline JayGatsby

Sorry MIW but I can't find a box saying "more options". I've also looked at a couple of other profiles, or do you have to be logged into AW to get this box.  :hi:

No - appears when not logged in - but on the desktop site. Down at the bottom of the page below "member since" and "last logged in"

Perhaps it is not on the mobile site, or is in a different place

Offline Mightier Than

Down at the bottom of the page below "member since" and "last logged in"

Here (if I've managed to post the image)

Ludwig

In case she sets up any new profiles hiding her face, here's a body shot showing her distinctive tatts...

bigmanbigman

New profile again
Juicysummerhotxxx
Profile no   3669811
Ryde age 25 outcall only
Feedback
Truly awful on drugs stole £40 from my pocket ! 17/11/16

bigmanbigman

This Could be her too
Sassysubs
26yrs old out call
Profile no. 3355227
With 2 poor feed backs ??

Offline Sweettunes

Sassy subs is a different girl, I have seen sassy 6 times over the last 6 months she is a great punt, only issue was her fag breath and lack of cim.... She has given up wagging now as she is currently in a relationship, but strangely she still logs in daily...

But summer aka rose P.... Is a thieving std ridden spunk bucket ....

Offline Sweettunes

Another change of profile

Once a thief, twice a thief always a thief

Sexyhotmamma2016 going by the name poly aka Barbiexxhot.

Same style write up in description. 3rd persons view.... Lol silly cunt.   :manhater:

Offline Sweettunes

Lol yet another profile change

Now calling herself Sasha....

Thiefing Skank.   :crazy:

Offline Caulkhead

Lol yet another profile change

Now calling herself Sasha....

Thiefing Skank.   :crazy:

I just came here to update this thread too :)

If she wants to try and disguise her identity with fake pictures she should get somebody else to write her profile, it's so obvious it's her!

Offline Sweettunes

That would take a slight bit of intelligence though.....

Something that this particular thief is lacking....

:wackogirl:

Offline Sweettunes

kamu

Another profile change from the thieving cunt

Possibly watching this thread by the look of things...

MrKeen

I have had some scrapes, but this girl sounds really evil.  She needs to vanish for at least a year,maybe in a convent, and come back with a different set of values.

Offline Sweettunes

Offline Sweettunes

If she is watching this thread then she is showing a tiny bit of intelligence...  Which supprised me as I thought she was just a spunk bucket with a pulse.. Shame she never used that tiny bit of intelligence in the first place when she decided to steal from her punters.....and kill her reputation.

Thieving skank

jimmer230

Is this another profile for her? the pictures look very similar

?UserID=3900014     

sorry if this is not the correct link

Offline Sweettunes

Offline Sweettunes

No it's not her, plus that girl can actually write a description without a million grammar mistakes.

:hi:

Offline Sweettunes

Thieving bitch has raised her ugly scared tits again

Same location silly girl

Offline Hackneylad1

Well done for keeping on top of her profiles and warning people on here - best type pf revenge in my book.

Latest profile gone again so she is obviously watching here.

bigmanbigman

This wg must be up to 40 profiles now every one keep a watch for her next 1 and report at least it saves some punters from pain.

Offline Tonyleung

Up at the moment stated age 43 , I guess that's an effort to avoid detection?

bigmanbigman

A new ploy one half of a couple s profile !

Offline Sweettunes

Yep a complete druggy skank.   :wackogirl: