Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BARBIEXXHOTX Isle of Wight thief did runner with cash  (Read 30913 times)

1 review(s) for BARBIEXXHOTX (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5587573) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5322528) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 3945111) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4582256) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 4687179) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5308018) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5593343) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5704516) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6739981) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6898332) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7246807) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7405467) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7593661) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7544807) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]
0 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7722643) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline Sweettunes

Feeling like a mug but shit happens...

This is the one that robbed me

External Link/Members Only

So felt alittle frisky, booked her for an outcall which according to her profile is £200, but text her and asked her her fee and she stated £120, so like a fool I agreed. Asked for 10.45 she agreed but turned up late at just before midnight. She popped in to my place sorted out paper work and then said she had to give the cash to driver and she would be straight back.... Lol never saw her again text her and never heard anything back.  I got robbed plain and simple, funny thing is I have seen this girl a few times before and she has been good as gold... How the mighty have fallen, I'm gutted but you live and learn...

So please guys exercise caution with this one as she is a thief plain and simple...

Hidden Image/Members Only

vw

Sorry to hear you got robbed, classic thieving prossie trick.

hope your ok

wish you well on the next one 1

Offline Sweettunes

It hurts mate, but lesson has been learnt.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Surprised that she shows her face --------------

Offline Sweettunes

Yep thats the thief.... Woke up this morning and she had the cheek to reply to feedback I left for her on adult work, and it's comedy gold.

Amazing ....

Veritas

Well, from her AW FB it looks like it isn't the first time she has pulled this sort of stunt.

Sorry to hear you got ripped off but hopefully she'll now get a dusty phone as a result of the FB.

Offline Sweettunes

Her feedback isn't great, And only a mug like me would book her, but the strange part is I saw her like 4 times last yeah and she provided a good service. She did keep ending and creating new accounts which is never a positive sign though.

Offline nigel4498

Not many prossies on the IOW so a good one could do well.
Talk about shitting in your own bed.
Stupid thieving cow.

Offline Sweettunes

Well and truly shitting on her own door step...

Offline madeinwales56

So felt alittle frisky, booked her for an outcall which according to her profile is £200, but text her and asked her her fee and she stated £120, so like a fool I agreed. Asked for 10.45 she agreed but turned up late at just before midnight. She popped in to my place sorted out paper work and then said she had to give the cash to driver and she would be straight back.... Lol never saw her again text her and never heard anything back.  I got robbed plain and simple, funny thing is I have seen this girl a few times before and she has been good as gold... How the mighty have fallen, I'm gutted but you live and learn...

So please guys exercise caution with this one as she is a thief plain and simple...

Don't know if you're aware but there is a function on every aw profile to find out where a prossie lives. Some register a generic postcode others register the whole postcode do you can find out exactly where she lives on Google Maps. In this prossie's case if you click the box above her id link that says "more options" and choose the "find where Barbiexxhotx lives" it wil bring up a map of the street she lives in. In fact it's only a very small street. Assuming you might want to exact some retribution on this thieving prossie either by your own means or by informing the police you can find out where she lives.
Good luck.

Offline Sweettunes

Thank you for that info, but revenge isn't my thing... I look at it as a lesson learnt, she must have her reasons maybe she has a drug habit she needs to feed as she always seemed to have a runny nose when she visited, plus the Isle of Wight is a small place and reputation is everything when you need to earn a buck..... So she will eventually delete her account and open a new one... But she can't change her face.... So she will lose out eventually...

Offline mh

Don't know if you're aware but there is a function on every aw profile to find out where a prossie lives. Some register a generic postcode others register the whole postcode do you can find out exactly where she lives on Google Maps. In this prossie's case if you click the box above her id link that says "more options" and choose the "find where Barbiexxhotx lives" it wil bring up a map of the street she lives in. In fact it's only a very small street.

Sorry, MIW, you are mistaken. AW map views like this only use the first part of the postcode, this street just happens to be the centre of the PO37 postcode - it could just as easily have landed in the middle of some woods! You get the same map/view with just:

Offline mh

But she can't change her face.... So she will lose out eventually...

We had better upload her face photos elsewhere then rather than linking to them on AW then in case she hides them next time:

Offline madeinwales56

Sorry, MIW, you are mistaken. AW map views like this only use the first part of the postcode, this street just happens to be the centre of the PO37 postcode - it could just as easily have landed in the middle of some woods! You get the same map/view with just:

In which case my apologies for the misleading information. I was under the impression some went on the first part of the postcode and others were more specific.
Nevertheless, this prossie is a thoroughly bad lot and needs her comeuppance.

Offline Remelad

Was on my hot list for meeting now removed

Offline Sweettunes

The one thing that I just remember is quite strange she only arrived with one condom for an hour session and placed it on the bed, I did ask her if she had more and her Chavvy reply was I don't carry loads of condoms.... And after that conversation I sorted out the paperwork. Now looking back that was the warning that I didn't pickup on. Every WG I have seen brings minimum of 3. As an hour booking is minimum of 2 pops.

Like I said before I was a complete mug.......

Offline latecomer

Sorry to hear this too.  I suggest you contact Admin and they will add her details to a Blacklist on this site which includes thieves.

Offline Sweettunes

I have message admin asking to get her added to blacklist

bling2016

Call her for an outcall from a different number to a hotel. And take something off her to make up for it. Her phone or Watch or Handbag. That'll teach her. Just make sure you don't book a room to waste more money, and get out before her romanian pimp comes

Fagin Again

Call her for an outcall from a different number to a hotel. And take something off her to make up for it. Her phone or Watch or Handbag. That'll teach her. Just make sure you don't book a room to waste more money, and get out before her romanian pimp comes

Good thinking!  Then Sweettunes can reflect on all of this from the comfort of his prison cell – and indeed  reflect on how much money he's saving on dodgy hookers by doing a couple of years in the slammer.

Offline Sweettunes

I think I will pass on the honey trap, as I do like my freedom.....

oring123

This wg had at least  5 or 6 different profiles
Has visted portsmouth and Southampton several times
Also toured .seem to remember she advertisted in calls at sandown and ryde i.o.w
She has a name tatooed on her left tit like bailiey ?
Just is a bad lot !!

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Thanks for the warning. As you say, drugs can be the only reason she'd stiff someone she's seen before like that.

Offline andyw1969

Looking at its feedback this is not the 1st time the thieving cunt has robbed a punter.

Offline Sweettunes

Yeah she has had a few different profiles and does have the name tat on her chest plus a gun and holster tat on her thigh, plus a house on her stomach,  quite cheap look tats...

Cornish sub

She does that annoying thing on her profile where it's written in the 3rd person - Georgia does this, Georgia does that. Her maths are shit too - 1 hour £110, 2 hours £280. Ok, I'll have 2 consecutive 1 hour bookings for £220 please :dash:
« Last Edit: April 19, 2016, 12:27:47 am by Cornish sub »

Offline Sweettunes

You gotta hate the 3rd person write up style on her profile. Definitely dodged a  bullet with the telegraph link..

andrewpuntz

Almost saw her in Southampton on Saturday, now she's off my HL. Thanks for the review and hope you're all good.

oring123

I think you got off lightly, same girl
Makes interest ing reading including names and locations wow how things go around !!

LookNoHands

Blimey! She had me tempted once - I am very glad my gut feeling something about her wasn't right stopped me from going ahead. Thanks for alerting the rest of us though, some guys would be too proud and leave others vulnerable. Feel bad for you mate - not something we can easily go to the police about is it, and I suppose she is relying on that to get away with it. Sooner or later she's going to do that to someone who won't let it go so lightly. Silly cow.

Offline Cunning Punt

Thanks for the warning.

Looking at its feedback this is not the 1st time the thieving cunt has robbed a punter.

Now there's a couple of feedbacks now saying she stole from them, hopefully even the most stupid punters will take notice. It might also be an idea to report her to AW. They haven't acted on my complaints, which are more minor than theft, but may take notice of your complaint and shut her profile down.

Offline FCB

This article is more detailed and shows other pics or her

Offline Sweettunes

Don't see the point of complaining to adult work as she will just create anther profile and change her mobile number...   

Am kinda puzzled she hasn't deleted her current profile... As its not going to draw in punters with her mixed up feedback. And silly pricing structure...

I think she may have no intenrion of  delivering any of her services now and is just looking at robbing punters, as creating a new profile would mean she would have to deliver services to punters with real feedback. Probably in love with her Chavvy pimp and they think there Bonny and Clyde.

oring123

This must be her tenth profile so  thats for sure a new one will appear soon
Keep a eye open for it all and link to this post so ukp punters know the full story .

Offline Bigus Dickus

You could post a link to the press article and this thread on her aw profiles every time she starts a new one!

Offline Sonny Crockett

What a thieving bitch, taking advantage of a punter's good nature. Sorry to hear about your experience.

Offline Sweettunes

Won't be making that mistake ever again.....

Offline madeinwales56

Rosalynde Pitcher. Should be easy enough to find on the Isle of Shyte.

oring123

Remember she goes to Portsmouth and Southampton too
At one time she stated she was a lap dancer in Southampton .

Offline MrPunter

What she did was shit - but some of the posts on here are getting borderline dangerous!

oring123

« Last Edit: May 03, 2016, 09:52:47 pm by oring123 »

oring123

now working from newport i.ow. 19 yrs old again and pregnant  !!
feed back hidden

Offline Sweettunes

Lol the girl is going places, should be on Jeremy Kyle sooner enough. Trying to work out who's the daddy.....