Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Maria_K Bristol Outcall  (Read 1719 times)

5 review(s) for RosieB_93 (5 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Thelaststarfighter001

External Link/Members Only

1.5 hour Outcall to my place.

So after a frustrating strike out Friday night,  :dash: as you can imagine I woke up Saturday determined to do something about it.

A quick scan of my AW HL and I was determined to try someone new, rather than go for a safer option. Nothing ventured, nothing gained.

I'd had Maria on my HL for some time but had not connected as yet. A quick search here gave some encouraging news but nothing that said definitively she was a sure fire slam dunk good time, at least compared to some of the more well reviewed ladies around.

I invested a couple of credits for her PG and she rose a lil farther up the HL. FYI Her photo's don't do her justice imho. She is "fresher" in reality, toned and at 5'2", makes a neat little athletic package. She was logged on AW and so message was sent.

Very prompt reply, we exchanged a couple AW mails, nailed down a 1.5 hr Outcall slot to mine in the afternoon and the game was on. Good Comms is a good sign of a good punt....

Since it was a daytime Outcall, I requested she wear gym clothes, thinking it would look discrete and I could say she was my personal trainer or something like that if anyone twigged. Well, I certainly got my workout in, but so did she lol.....

Maria txted me about 10 mins prior to our arranged meeting to say her taxi was late and she would be about 20 mins late getting here. I asked if we could still do the full meet and she confirmed no problem. She eventually arrived looking lo-key and discretely dressed in workout gear as requested. Black athletic top over a multi-colored lycra workout vest and a pair of dark yoga pants. She is a very shapely girl and you can imagine falling off the treadmill watching her workout. At least I probably would lol.

I let Maria in, we smooched, hugged and she went off to freshen up. As noted above, Maria is a very shapely girl. Maria i a little shorter than I imagined. I missed it in her profile but it states 5'2" and that is spot on. Somehow she looks a lot taller in her pics. But no, she is small but very nicely put together lol. She is what I would say "Athletically Voluptuous". You can take that to mean she is toned, fit, flat stomach, fantastic Ass, and OMG the best pair of Bolt-Ons you've ever gotten your hands on. I mean, everyone likes to say they prefer "natural" boobs, I dunno maybe they think it's greener or fucking Eco-friendly or some shit like that. Maria's Boobs are Fucking Awesome, but they are not real, and I don't care. I wanted them.  :wacko:

We sat on the couch and chatted a little. She is an intelligent girl who can hold a decent conversation. She was fun and we joked a bit it felt like a very good first date.

Mental checklist update: Comms?, check, Knockout Body? Check, Brain in there? check. Personality and not "up her own arse"? Check. This is going well.....

Anyhoo, chatting lead to some dfk, led to wandering hands, led to good response from her, led to farther wandering hands, led to great response from her, lad to immediate realisation that there was far too may clothes on that woman! We were now naked, still on the couch (It was making me feel like a teenager again) and after paying lots of attention to boobies, I went for some manual application of digits which was well received. That lead to RO, not easy on the couch, then Maria went down for some OWO on me. Now I've had more than a few ladies slobber on the 'Ol pole before, and I prefer it soft, slow and sensual, rather than PSE  style. Maria just got it perfect for me. Lots of attention paid to Balls, not much hand action in there, but enough, and good variation of depth and technique and speed. Wow. She is GOOD. To each his own, but she certainly checked off that box for me.

Becoming ever more adventurous, we tried 69 on the couch and managed to pull it off without breaking ourselves or falling through my coffee table.... :thumbsup: I then had Maria grab a rubber and mount me in Cowgirl. She was a nice fit. I held my arms round her and paid soe attention to those fantastic boobs as she rode me. I was getting close and we had to stop a few times to let me calm down. Eventually I had her spin round and sit on me in RCG hilst I sat on the couch. A few minuted=s of that and I shot my load into the condom. It was turning out to b a great afternoon.

After cleanup, we retired to the bedroom and cuddled and chatted for a while. Maria is an excellent GFE if that's your thing. Eventually, Mini me wanted to play again and Maria started the action off with some DFK then OWO again (oh yeah). Condom on then extended Mish session working up to a fairly frantic pace, CG, RCG until her legs got wobbly lol, then more Mish for what seemed like ages. It was frantic and Maria felt so good, she seemed to be genuinely enjoying herself, she had a flush to her face and eventually I saw stars and came again. 2 and most definitely done for the day. We were over time and the taxi had actually called whilst we were in the thick of things, but she gamely ignored the call and had to re-book another taxi after we were done.

I lay and recovered whilst Maria freshened up to leave and will definitely be calling her again, as soon as possible!

Pros:

Comms, Boobies, Body, Boobies, Attitude, Boobies :thumbsup:

Negs: Needs to start using Uber lol

I thoroughly enjoyed this meeting with Maria and she is firmly placed now at the top of my list for local ladies.

I was laying there recovering thinking that if I could somehow get Maria and Flirtationships together for a 2 hour Duo, what an evening that might be.....I may have to start saving my pennies up......I'm pretty sure they don't even know each other as yet.......perhaps I can change that...

Later  TLSF :cool:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
you may have trouble with that as maria is listed as straight !

I have heard good things about her from clients x
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

vw

you may have trouble with that as maria is listed as straight !

I have heard good things about her from clients x

Many who do threesomes list them selves as straight. #

Under the with she says MF.

Also on services lists FFM 3Somes.

Wish the star fighter luck in his quest and glad he recovered his weekend !   :drinks:

And shame she won't travel as far as me, but was very nice when messaging her !

Thelaststarfighter001

Good point, must admit to not spotting that in her profile.

This was literally, just a case of wishful thinking on my part, having enjoyed both of these ladies now as outcalls, it occurred to me they might be fun together.

KenniLingus

A definite cracker - I have seen her twice (the last being January 2015 ie before I joined here if anyone notes that I didn't review at the time)