Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: CutestLucy - Angel/Highbury&Islington - amazing PSE service  (Read 3929 times)

71 review(s) for LusciousLucy666 (60 positive, 3 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline collector

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

First of all, thanks for all previous reviewers  :thumbsup:
Link of Punting Wiki reviews list: External Link/Members Only

Comms: booked by texts for a couple of days in advance. Seems she was already busy even if I was booking in advance as we changed time twice to fit mine and her availability. It may be hard to get a same day booking.
She had a problem giving me 2 different postcodes, no idea how she did this mistake because apart the same N1 code, the rest was completely different. Was maybe one of her old address?  :unknown: Luckily I noticed it and didn't go in the wrong one.

Location: I'd say same distance between Angel and Highbury&Islington stations. Clean and fit for purpose 1bedroom flat on top floor.

Price: £150 for one hour, not cheap but VFM for the wide selection of services in the enjoy list.

Look: Cute next door european latina girl, Spanish/Portuguese mix. Around 5.3 tall, size 8, B or C-cup natural tits.
It's the girl in the pictures, however the 2 above are IMO the right representation of how she looks like. The left one should be from her PG and I found it in another thread.

Attitude: impeccable. We also spent quite a lot of time talking in last (10 maybe) minutes of the paid hour plus 20 or more minutes of overtime. Offered me a shower before and after, but no drink, I didn't ask either.
She is undoubtedly indipendent and didn't have the impression she does any back to back bookings considering comms pre-meeting and overtime.

Service: DFK, OWO, almost DT, gagging, facefucking, balls licking, HJ, titjob, rimming giving and receiving, RO, fingering pussy and arse, spanking, sex in mish and doggie, facial/COM, spanish and english dirty talking.

Rimming giving and receiving was a service I've never done before :blush: she made me change my mind following her enthusiasm. It was good, maybe I'll do it again in future punts but certainly it's not a must and won't pay any extra for it.
Passionate DFK.
Really good OWO: messy, sloppy, wet and fairly deep. Facefucked her in several positions.
Clean during RO and rimming.
She also rimmed me in several ways even proposing the positions I had to do.
Particulary good the service combos: double fingering, facesitting me on her with rimming+titjob, rimming+ HJ, facefucking+fingering.
Hard and deep energetic shag.
I opted to finish with a messy facial, she took it like a champ everywhere on her face, had to drive her to the bathroom because her covered eyes  :kissgirl: Another new service tried: FK with her mouth dirty of my spunk (snowballing is still a no no for me).

Mention to other available services but that I didn't do: prostate massage, CIM and A level.
Anal is my only regret of this meeting, I promessed her I would have be gentle and was ok with that. Unfortunately during vaginal sex I felt I was about to pop and finished with more OWO and facial.

In conclusion I'd say I highly recommend her. £150ph are not peanuts, that's why the price is maybe too much for a vanilla punter but she is a must to see for anyone who wants to discover how good her long enjoy list is.

Offline hendrix

Good review collector! :hi:

She's very good at what she does..which is pretty much everything :thumbsup:

Offline Harry Monk

Good review collector! :hi:

She's very good at what she does..which is pretty much everything :thumbsup:
+1

Offline collector

Thanks guys. She is surely very good, I was even surprised how good and energetic she is. On the other hand, the latin blood is known as being full of sex passion.

john_n

She only replies to texts or?

Sent her an email on AW early this week and it's still not read

Offline collector

I had only texts exchange to arrange the meeting.
She confirmed the booking request on AW tho. Maybe she doesn't use it for comms.

john_n

I had only texts exchange to arrange the meeting.
She confirmed the booking request on AW tho. Maybe she doesn't use it for comms.

OK, I'll try to send her a text

And thanks for the review. The more I read the more I have to see her myself

mgtow15

Sigh  :thumbsdown: can't zoom into her pics.  Are her breasts saggy? :hi:

mgtow15

It's rare that WGs rim give and she essentially does everything that most wives and girlfriends wouldn't do and if so not willingly anyway.  Plus she's hot and the services she offers must take their toll on the body so £150 is a fair price.  When she rims me I will standing up or she will be rimming me and bjing me back and forth when I'm lying down facing her.  Tell me she didn't have you bend over in doggy while she rimmed you lol?  Each to their own but that wouldn't feel right for me.

Offline collector

Honestly don't know about her breast, she was wearing bra all the time except slipping it down a bit when I was sucking her tits but always on.

About the rimming positions, yeah I've done both you said  :lol: and others as well. As I said I'm not a fan of it and it was the first time but she encouraged it and couldn't say no this time.

texasjapan

Super review collector
Look forward to her Spanish dirty talk
Do you think she might be good for light role play?

Offline collector

Super review collector
Look forward to her Spanish dirty talk
Do you think she might be good for light role play?
Cheers mate. Don't know if her english is good enough for a role play, depends on which one, spanish teacher/student should be perfect :D

Mysterion

Sigh  :thumbsdown: can't zoom into her pics.  Are her breasts saggy? :hi:

Not at all, beautiful soft pert and  feel great around your cock

Mysterion

Cheers mate. Don't know if her english is good enough for a role play, depends on which one, spanish teacher/student should be perfect :D

She did a role play with me, (Secretary). Her English is pretty good.

Mysterion

Again can confirm she doesn't seem to answer AW email but texts and calls (when you can get hold of her)  do work

Offline collector

Good to know, I wasn't sure as I haven't done a role play. Good especially for Texasjapan.

texasjapan

Super  :yahoo:
Role play always adds variety to my punts

Offline tantric talents

Same here. A/w email unread after an unsuccessful short notice attempt at a phone booking to which she very politely replied with a text. Repeat text re a possible booking for the following day was ignored!
Whats a punter to do?  :unknown:

Offline claretandblue

Sounds like too much hoop jumping with this one,it does show however just how few decent new girls there are in london

punther

She is undoubtedly indipendent and didn't have the impression she does any back to back bookings considering comms pre-meeting and overtime.

She does do back to back bookings. When I saw her the next punter buzzed her whilst I was still getting dressed and I was rushed out of the shower. I saw him standing outside when I was leaving

Though its not ideal I dont blame the girls for doing back to backs as obviously its more money

Offline smiths

Sounds like too much hoop jumping with this one,it does show however just how few decent new girls there are in london

There wasn't when I punted with her but I did predict she would become a forum darling and it usually becomes harder to book them, then some start the hoop jumping shit. Great for them, bad for me. :thumbsdown:

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

First of all, thanks for all previous reviewers  :thumbsup:
Link of Punting Wiki reviews list: External Link/Members Only

Comms: booked by texts for a couple of days in advance. Seems she was already busy even if I was booking in advance as we changed time twice to fit mine and her availability. It may be hard to get a same day booking.
She had a problem giving me 2 different postcodes, no idea how she did this mistake because apart the same N1 code, the rest was completely different. Was maybe one of her old address?  :unknown: Luckily I noticed it and didn't go in the wrong one.

Location: I'd say same distance between Angel and Highbury&Islington stations. Clean and fit for purpose 1bedroom flat on top floor.

Price: £150 for one hour, not cheap but VFM for the wide selection of services in the enjoy list.

Look: Cute next door european latina girl, Spanish/Portuguese mix. Around 5.3 tall, size 8, B or C-cup natural tits.
It's the girl in the pictures, however the 2 above are IMO the right representation of how she looks like. The left one should be from her PG and I found it in another thread.

Attitude: impeccable. We also spent quite a lot of time talking in last (10 maybe) minutes of the paid hour plus 20 or more minutes of overtime. Offered me a shower before and after, but no drink, I didn't ask either.

Service: DFK, OWO, almost DT, gagging, facefucking, balls licking, HJ, titjob, rimming giving and receiving, RO, fingering pussy and arse, spanking, sex in mish and doggie, facial/COM, spanish and english dirty talking.

Rimming giving and receiving was a service I've never done before :blush: she made me change my mind following her enthusiasm. It was good, maybe I'll do it again in future punts but certainly it's not a must and won't pay any extra for it.
Passionate DFK.
Really good OWO: messy, sloppy, wet and fairly deep. Facefucked her in several positions.
Clean during RO and rimming.
She also rimmed me in several ways even proposing the positions I had to do.
Particulary good the service combos: double fingering, facesitting me on her with rimming+titjob, rimming+ HJ, facefucking+fingering.
Hard and deep energetic shag.
I opted to finish with a messy facial, she took it like a champ everywhere on her face, had to drive her to the bathroom because her covered eyes  :kissgirl: Another new service tried: FK with her mouth dirty of my spunk (snowballing is still a no no for me).

Mention to other available services but that I didn't do: prostate massage, CIM and A level.
Anal is my only regret of this meeting, I promessed her I would have be gentle and was ok with that. Unfortunately during vaginal sex I felt I was about to pop and finished with more OWO and facial.

In conclusion I'd say I highly recommend her. £150ph are not peanuts, that's why the price is maybe too much for a vanilla punter but she is a must to see for anyone who wants to discover how good her long enjoy list is.

Glad to hear it was a good punt but like with ANY WG she could have a pimp and you wouldn't necessarily know so saying she is undoubtedly independent might not be the case in reality. As said she does do back-to-back bookings, I view every WG as doing so if they are that popular so as to cash in while they can.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Great review Collector  :drinks:
Thanks for sharing  :hi:
Straight into the HL...  :cool:

Offline collector

She does do back to back bookings. When I saw her the next punter buzzed her whilst I was still getting dressed and I was rushed out of the shower. I saw him standing outside when I was leaving

Though its not ideal I dont blame the girls for doing back to backs as obviously its more money
Glad to hear it was a good punt but like with ANY WG she could have a pimp and you wouldn't necessarily know so saying she is undoubtedly independent might not be the case in reality. As said she does do back-to-back bookings, I view every WG as doing so if they are that popular so as to cash in while they can.
Well, you guys are right. I can only speak about my case, she did not back to back before and after me. According to the comms we had before the meeting in the same day, she highly likely had 1/2 hour gap. I honestly mind if a girl doesn't leave any time between clients especially with a prossie like her who does rimming, hygiene is essential. Luckly she didn't do with me.

Also smiths, I agree, I should correct myself, undoubtedly is not the correct word to use as never say never. However with the conversation we had, I'm 99% sure she is indipendent according to what she told me, unless she is the best liar on the planet.
Unlike the b2b bookings, if a girl is pimped or not, I don't mind and no my business. It's just an info I though was useful for the review.

Offline collector

Great review Collector  :drinks:
Thanks for sharing  :hi:
Straight into the HL...  :cool:
You're welcome, glad you liked it :hi:

Offline Ozy84

True about hygiene and rimming. By the sounds of it she must be sucking out a fair amount of shit each day!! One of the regulars should just have a word with  her and explain Smiths point of the disadvantages of becoming a darling.

Offline collector

Quote from the TOFTT review:
Quote from: mf_1101
Ended the session with a discussion about her lack of feedback, I mention UKP and she seemed intrigued, told her how this site worked and she seemed impressed. Well love, you earned this positive so I hope if she is reading, keeps up the good service.
She knows UKP and probably read already the advices.

Mysterion

Quote from the TOFTT review:She knows UKP and probably read already the advices.

Then she needs a good spanking till she pays attention. I will happily volunteer to administer it.