Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx - Jade - xx - Coventry  (Read 3400 times)

2 review(s) for xx-JADE-xx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline carlme123

Another wasted day with one of Louises group.

External Link/Members Only

After confirming an 11:30 appointment Jade phoned 15 mins later to say her hotel was rubbish and Jade tried to re-arrange another hotel for 12:00 but was unable to so phoned me again to say she could get 12:30 which I agreed to (after re-arranging my plans for the afternoon to accomodate).  Comms good so far.

This group do not give you their phone number so I waited for her call to confirm the room number as is the usual process.  12:30 passed and no call.  By 12:50 I sent her an email which was read 5 mins later saying I was still waiting for the call.  No response either by mail or phone until 13:20 when she claimed to have been trying to phone but I had no missed calls.  Annoyed as I had re-arranged my day to accomodate the later meeting and this type of thing has happened 6 times with different girls from this group so finally had enough.  Should have given up sonner really !

Offline BillyBackDoor

Sorry to hear you had another crap one mate, but good to see you're back on form.

vw

Exactly as I would expect from this pimpdom group.

sorry to hear you had your time wasted, would blacklist them as i have and watch the announcements thread of theirs to continue to grow my blacklist.

Cannot be dealing with these pimps who don't let you have a number.

Offline Taggart

I read your AW report on this and for a WG working with an experienced group to chose the Britannia hotel is a pisstake Anyone who has punted for several years knows this place, despite it's city centre and ease of car park location, is a shit hole.

I've seen several girls in Coventry, and one with easy rooms to access is the Ibis at Whitely, and I've used it for that specific purpose. Also used precinct Travelodge.

If Louise and her group are going to continue to command the respect and business of punters, then they need to up their game considerably. There are too many disappointed guys on here. I've seen two of her stable, one was above average, the other below, refusing anal despite notice in advance, 'as she was sore'. They are off my list now, even though I fancy Ria (Indian) like hell.

Hotels should be at least 3* and sorted well in advance, not pick a dump and panic later. Services also need to be improved, as like the OP, many of us re-arrange our work and personal life for a punt, and it's damn frustrating when it goes tits up.

So if you read this Louise, pick better hotels, chose more reliable girls who want to fuck guys for money, and if they are new, get it into them what guys want - dont assume.

£130/hr is not cheap, so in an increasingly competitive arena, value for money needs to be better - and fewer excuses/problems.  Even the Romanians seem better organised at times, and it pains me to say that.

Girls are only as good as their last review.......

Oh, and Jade needs better photos too.

Offline theejaculator

While I respect the opinions voiced above I must say having seen Jade today.... its got to be one of the best punts I've ever had.
My god can this girl fuck  :yahoo:. I will post an extremely positive review once I've recovered  :wacko:

Diehard

I read your AW report on this and for a WG working with an experienced group to chose the Britannia hotel is a pisstake Anyone who has punted for several years knows this place, despite it's city centre and ease of car park location, is a shit hole.

I've seen several girls in Coventry, and one with easy rooms to access is the Ibis at Whitely, and I've used it for that specific purpose. Also used precinct Travelodge.

If Louise and her group are going to continue to command the respect and business of punters, then they need to up their game considerably. There are too many disappointed guys on here. I've seen two of her stable, one was above average, the other below, refusing anal despite notice in advance, 'as she was sore'. They are off my list now, even though I fancy Ria (Indian) like hell.

Hotels should be at least 3* and sorted well in advance, not pick a dump and panic later. Services also need to be improved, as like the OP, many of us re-arrange our work and personal life for a punt, and it's damn frustrating when it goes tits up.

So if you read this Louise, pick better hotels, chose more reliable girls who want to fuck guys for money, and if they are new, get it into them what guys want - dont assume.

£130/hr is not cheap, so in an increasingly competitive arena, value for money needs to be better - and fewer excuses/problems.  Even the Romanians seem better organised at times, and it pains me to say that.

The Ibis in Whitley is discreet but ensure the girl books the room as the female receptionist there is a pain.

I've no idea why guys use girls in Louise's stable, the communications are woeful and more often than not the service of the girls is appalling, especially after the first punt.

The sort of incident the OP highlights tbh is blacklist worthy. He now after leaving a negative review may start getting his aw profile tarnished by the pimp who hasn't taken kindly to the negative feedback. Hopefully he used a punting phone.

I'll say again, any hooker refusing to give a phone number is best avoided. It's not hard getting a dedicated hooker phone like we have punting phones!

Diehard

Ffs...don't see ria! Huge chip on her shoulder, gives a shit service and tries all the timewasting tactics in the book.

Diehard

Exactly as I would expect from this pimpdom group.

sorry to hear you had your time wasted, would blacklist them as i have and watch the announcements thread of theirs to continue to grow my blacklist.

Cannot be dealing with these pimps who don't let you have a number.

Plus one

vw

The Ibis in Whitley is discreet but ensure the girl books the room as the female receptionist there is a pain.

I've no idea why guys use girls in Louise's stable, the communications are woeful and more often than not the service of the girls is appalling, especially after the first punt.

The sort of incident the OP highlights tbh is blacklist worthy. He now after leaving a negative review may start getting his aw profile tarnished by the pimp who hasn't taken kindly to the negative feedback. Hopefully he used a punting phone.

I'll say again, any hooker refusing to give a phone number is best avoided. It's not hard getting a dedicated hooker phone like we have punting phones!

I cant see why there are multiple touting threads for this group.

Diehard

I cant see why there are multiple touting threads for this group.

They have a number of fluffies who they get to monitor who is leaving negative feedback. The good thing is their profiles of the hookers are easy to spot so easy to avoid.

Sureshot

Another wasted day with one of Louises group.

External Link/Members Only

Annoyed as I had re-arranged my day to accomodate the later meeting and this type of thing has happened 6 times with different girls from this group so finally had enough.  Should have given up sonner really !

Well done for the review, negs are often more valuable than poss' but Ive got to ask why you keep booking them after so many let downs? Surely after the first couple you knew what was going to happen.

a_a88

surprised she booked the Britannia, most in this group book the ramaada when i have seen them. the whitley ibis is prob the best hotel in cov for incalls outcalls, dont have to go past reception just straight to the rooms, free parking too.

Offline Dingo1

While I respect the opinions voiced above I must say having seen Jade today.... its got to be one of the best punts I've ever had.
My god can this girl fuck  :yahoo:. I will post an extremely positive review once I've recovered  :wacko:

I have to agree, I saw her over the weekend in Coventry and is probably my 2nd best punt to date... To be fair I've only been doing this little over a year but have seen well over 100 girls by now.

I'll be posting a review too once I get free time to sit and write it.

vw

I have to agree, I saw her over the weekend in Coventry and is probably my 2nd best punt to date... To be fair I've only been doing this little over a year but have seen well over 100 girls by now.

I'll be posting a review too once I get free time to sit and write it.

That's all very well, why hijack the negative or were you asked ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Diehard

surprised she booked the Britannia, most in this group book the ramaada when i have seen them. the whitley ibis is prob the best hotel in cov for incalls outcalls, dont have to go past reception just straight to the rooms, free parking too.

Best to park in the health club next door to Ibiz .

Offline Taggart

Ffs...don't see ria! Huge chip on her shoulder, gives a shit service and tries all the timewasting tactics in the book.

Thanks, the tip is appreciated.  HL now one less. Living in the East Midlands, one notices the 'attitudes' of our ethnic neighbours can be somewhat OTT.

Offline Dingo1

Just putting my point of view across based on my experiance... I post what I think not what someone else wants, I thought a forum was for discussion and debate? No wonder I stick to UKE!!!

vw

Just putting my point of view across based on my experiance... I post what I think not what someone else wants, I thought a forum was for discussion and debate? No wonder I stick to UKE!!!

Well you showed no empathy towards the reviewers bad experience insisting on ramming your good time down his throat !   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline Dingo1

Well you showed no empathy towards the reviewers bad experience insisting on ramming your good time down his throat !   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

I didn't realise I was needed to smooth his wounds but I agree it is a shame to be messed around, it s not nice when it happens! But a bit of balance never hurt anyone

We used to get on when i was posting on here a while ago, shame that seems to have changed!   

Offline Dingo1

Also I saw her on Saturday evening and this wasn't posted until Sunday afternoon so a bit difficult for her to ask me and as they don't appear to manage there own email/bookings it would be difficult for anyone to contact me about it!

vw

Also I saw her on Saturday evening and this wasn't posted until Sunday afternoon so a bit difficult for her to ask me and as they don't appear to manage there own email/bookings it would be difficult for anyone to contact me about it!

Fair point, the group are crap at comms.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Fair point, the group are crap at comms.

I have previously posted on here in the past that a pimp manages their AW profiles, and replies to emails/booking enquiries, making it appear that the girl herself is replying.

This is why there is a delay if you message her from outside a hotel!!!

Some members on here refuse to believe that a pimp manages their profile  :dash:
« Last Edit: April 20, 2016, 02:03:49 pm by CoolTiger »

SaneOnes

The more familiar this group has become, the crappier their overall service has started to become. I had my eyes on this newbie for a while but she is off my priority list now. I have had a great punt with Scarlett, of this group, over a month ago, so, it's clearly a hit & miss situation with them. And them calling from a withheld number to confirm the punt about half an hour before the punt then calling again to give you the room number just before the scheduled time is fucking retarded. It's not as if they wouldn't be able to afford a whoring phone. Only morons would worry about possible stalkers. All it does is leaves the punts in an air of uncertainty. I almost walked off the last time with Scarlett as I started to get fed up waiting for her call. Thank fuck the punt was great and ran overtime. Retarded communication really.

Diehard

I have previously posted on here in the past that a pimp manages their AW profiles, and replies to emails/booking enquiries, making it appear that the girl herself is replying.

This is why there is a delay if you message her from outside a hotel!!!

Some members on here refuse to believe that a pimp manages their profile  :dash:

The pimp bangs Gemma doesn't he? I think the agency hq is Cheltenham.

Whatever guys do, they must make sure they use a punting phone with this group. Why anyone would see the hookers in this group though is beyond me

Diehard

The more familiar this group has become, the crappier their overall service has started to become. I had my eyes on this newbie for a while but she is off my priority list now. I have had a great punt with Scarlett, of this group, over a month ago, so, it's clearly a hit & miss situation with them. And them calling from a withheld number to confirm the punt about half an hour before the punt then calling again to give you the room number just before the scheduled time is fucking retarded. It's not as if they wouldn't be able to afford a whoring phone. Only morons would worry about possible stalkers. All it does is leaves the punts in an air of uncertainty. I almost walked off the last time with Scarlett as I started to get fed up waiting for her call. Thank fuck the punt was great and ran overtime. Retarded communication really.

It's obvious because the pimp is into dodgy shit and doesn't want any links to the girls at all.