Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: An addict?  (Read 2049 times)

KenniLingus

Hi I think I may have a little punting addiction - added to probably enjoying poppers too much too!

So I have decided...

...to give up punting.

Or at least reduce it considerably.

My punting costs have risen to about £500 per month. I think what I will be doing is reducing the frequency, but when I do relates go for a really nice long, no holes barred (but safe) punt. I certainly get more pleasure form the longer punt than cheap short ones!

I will of course keep an eye on here to keep you all in check!

By for now

KL X

Offline Steely Dan

Are you hoping we will beg you to stay?  Or are you hoping to have a discussion about addiction?  I confess the words 'drama' and 'queen' still come to mind.

- Account deletion
Accounts are not deleted, simply log out and don't use the account again. Do not post resignation posts to announce you are leaving. Just logout and don't be a drama queen.

vw

Oh well  :unknown:

So you were not addicted then, its hard to give up real addictions !

Will miss your "She was bad when I saw her" comments on other peoples neutrals and negatives.

Offline cueball

Can I have the 500 quid a month? that way mrs lingus won't notice the sudden cash injection.

I'll keep you posted as to my progress with your dosh

andrewpuntz

I know serval places to put your £500 a month  :lol:

Offline stevedave

£500 a month will buy him a fuck load of poppers!

Offline cueball

£500 a month will buy him a fuck load of poppers!

With kenni's 500 quid we could both go down to bristol, bum little katie each, have some spare for fish and chips and the train ride home.

A reet grand jolly boy's seaside outing.

C'mon kenni, your parting gift to ukp

vw

With kenni's 500 quid we could both go down to bristol, bum little katie each, have some spare for fish and chips and the train ride home.

Bye the time you have got the booking that could be quite a nest egg.

Offline cueball

Bye the time you have got the booking that could be quite a nest egg.

Oh yeah, I forgot about the back log.

No matter, we'd be lynched by the knights before we even got to katies gaff anyway

Rod trotter

Whats with the    x    ???

That freaks me the most  :dash:

andrewpuntz

Oh yeah, I forgot about the back log.

No matter, we'd be lynched by the knights before we even got to katies gaff anyway

"prozzies r all good even if they can't suck a dik don't u kno"

I'm sure they're all so full to the brim of fluff you'd say boo and the knights would leg it  :lol:

vw

Whats with the    x    ???

That freaks me the most  :dash:

Read his reviews, closet homosexual, maybe he is running of with a punter and this is the cover story ?

KenniLingus

The x is to wind up some of the 'big headed arses' that post on here and strut about all I am wonderful, whereas the grapevine describes them as total pussies! Especially those who have been known to pass on...

I enjoy experimenting and have an open and liberal attitude. If you don't like it so be it. As for commenting about those who I have seen but didn't rate- as I said at the time I am not going to retrospectively go over 10 years of punting.

Yes I think this is addictive and it is time for a break / retirement. Do others not fell it is addictive?

Offline freeze44

The x is to wind up some of the 'big headed arses' that post on here and strut about all I am wonderful, whereas the grapevine describes them as total pussies! Especially those who have been known to pass on...

I enjoy experimenting and have an open and liberal attitude. If you don't like it so be it. As for commenting about those who I have seen but didn't rate- as I said at the time I am not going to retrospectively go over 10 years of punting.

Yes I think this is addictive and it is time for a break / retirement. Do others not fell it is addictive?

I don't know who these 'big headed arses' are or understand the other stuff you say but reading your reviews reckon all want a break from you! Sex is addictive by its nature. Some of the stuff you do is the problem reckon.

Offline Nagilum

I don't know who you are referring to with the 'big arses comment', but if your aim is to bait people it won't end well.

About the addiction - it's addictive by nature,worse if you are single.  Like you I spend around 400 - 500 per month. I found getting a civvie on the side for sex helps to curb it a little, reducing you to perhaps 2 - 3 punts a month.

KenniLingus

I'm not baiting, but probably responding to bait. If it seems like baiting then I apologise. I'm quite liberal and open to most things.

I certainly need to kerb my punting and poppers.

Offline Nagilum

I'm not baiting, but probably responding to bait. If it seems like baiting then I apologise. I'm quite liberal and open to most things.

No worries.

Try and get a civvie on the side, it will help. I feel better not spending 500 a month, now it's around 300.

The urge to punt will never go. Once a punter always a punter!

KenniLingus

Luckily my Mrs is showing some signs of ressurection! But I do prefer girls who aren't like a bouncy castle!

Offline stevedave

Sounds like a plan buddy, but train? Are you leaving the 'orse at home for once?  :lol:

punther

Do others not fell it is addictive?

Punting in itself isn't addictive

It is the individual and their mental state that determines if they become addicted

You know you are addicted when you punt even when you dont really want to / when you are not getting much pleasure from it but still do it compulsively

I would consider myself addicted over the past year

When you find yourself addicted to anything(not just punting) you need to look deeper to discover what hole you are trying to fill or what you are running away from.

If you dont address the underlying issues even if you mange to stop punting you will just replace it with another addictive behaviour

Offline cueball

Sounds like a plan buddy, but train? Are you leaving the 'orse at home for once?  :lol:

:lol:

Aahh yes, I remember our hoss n cart journey during the little Katie review.

Go on then, fire up uhu  :lol:

Offline StevenS

You guys killed kennie!!! You bastards!!!

Offline RedRedWine

You know you are addicted when you punt even when you dont really want to / when you are not getting much pleasure from it but still do it compulsively

Hi to you all, I am a newbie here, though not to punting.

I agree with this, I have been there and its just like you want to get some sort of pleasure even though you don't really
need it. I have a very addictive nature, and if I enjoy something, I do tend to get into it fairly addictively, think water skiing, snow skiing, sailing, fast motorbikes and cars, I have at one time in my life been addicted to all of them

However, that was in my early days of punting. Don't get me wrong, I still recon that I am addicted to punting, or maybe it's the sex, but it's just that now I am more selective and do more research which, incidentally brought me to UKP.   

Offline maxxblue

Freudian slip? I think you mean 'curb'.  :hi:

Offline peter purves

Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Arley Hall

I agree with this, I have been there and its just like you want to get some sort of pleasure even though you don't really
need it. I have a very addictive nature, and if I enjoy something, I do tend to get into it fairly addictively, think water skiing, snow skiing, sailing, fast motorbikes and cars, I have at one time in my life been addicted to all of them.

I can empathise with this. For me it's about managing boredom and having something to look forward to. Obviously I enjoy sex and pretty girls - but in the past I have managed to find other ways of dealing with boredom.

I think the sanest punters are ones who only punt when they feel a desperate sexual urge to do so. Likewise, sensible people only eat when they are hungry.

Welcome to UKP by the way!

Monsieur69

I have an addictive personality and have been addicted to alcohol. tobacco, marijuana, food and sex at different times of my life ( in my 60s ). My behaviour has caused me and my family a lot of heartache. At the moment I am only addicted to sex. You know you have a problem when doing the thing does not actually give you any type of buzz. Instead it is temporarily feeding the addiction. As an alcoholic you don't feel any buzz at all from booze. You just have less pain and feel a bit more like everyone else i.e Normal! That's why alcoholics start the day with a drink. The same can be said of tobacco. As soon as you light one up you are thinking of the next one. As far as sex addiction is concerned the best thing to do imo is to reduce the amount of punting and stick to one regular if you can. Part of the addiction is for seeing new women and feeling new flesh each time.