Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xxsophiarosexx -  (Read 949 times)

Simonmagus

Profile : Sophiarose External Link/Members Only

When: Late March (her recent and first London tour )

Price : £130 (1 hour)

Caveat : Long time lurker, first review - About the 8th SP (in about 2 years of punting) I've ever seen but all the others have been so well reviewed that never felt the need to contribute, however sophia whilst quite well reviewed on the West Midlands Board doesn't appear to have anything here, so I thought I'd do my first review.

Comms : Excellent throughout, she replied instantly to my text after i noticed she extended her tour by a couple of days, which gave me a little window of opportunity, we had a quick phone chat, and it was all booked up. Just a quick cal on arrival for the room number.

Venue : Good hotel just south of Shepherds Bush station, easy to find and surprising pleasant. I'm not a massive fan of hotel meets but it all passed without incident (phew), and if you want to see touring girls it sort of goes with the territory. Room was great with massive bed and large mirror (more of that later)

Appearance : Very pretty girl that I instantly warmed to, nice eyes, great figure dressed in a red basque that she is wearing in her profile  pic

The Meeting : I arrived at the room and was met by sophia, who I was relieved to find I was instantly attracted to, it's always a concern when you haven't seen face pics, but nothing to worry about here. Took a quick shower and sorted out the money, although she had to remind me. ( I have this thing where I walk up thinking "sort the money out straight away, sort the money out straight away" then I walk in the room, the blood goes to me dick and i instantly forget!!). We then got on the bed and started kissing (i'm not a big DFK fan in terms of trying to lick someone's tonsils so things don't tend to go there wit me) which led onto to probably about 30mins of OWO, RO, (her announcing "you're going to have to fuck me now") RC some mish, then completing in doggy. The highlights were undoubtedly me kissing down her back from her neck to her bum (which I always love but she also appeared responsive to), RO on her which she was beautifully clean and smooth, but the best moment of all was when she demanded I fuck her from behind in front of the mirror, absolutely outstanding. One of the best things about sophia is the incredible enthusiasm she brings to the meet, real gusto. I have no idea how much acting was involved (never will) but I have a very high bullshit detection ability (I work in an industry founded on it) and she was so convincing I'm prepared to believe it.

We lay on the bed and chatted afterwards, and she is smart, like really intelligent with a clever persons job. I find clever women very sexy, its a mind as much as physical thing for me, so I thoroughly enjoyed being in her company. I'm a one pop guy mostly, certainly in an hour anyway, but lying there chatting to her I could feel bit of stirring, Its a shame than we were already well over time and I had plans to meet a friend. Gutted I hadn't booked for longer. She even complimented me during this point on her two orgasms, which again could be bullshit, but didn't feel like it, she really had no need to say it.

To conclude very sexy, friendly, really smart lady who is great VFM and delivers everything with bags of enthusiasm.

Would I return : Definitely next time she's down here