Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sam - Diamonds, Newcastle  (Read 1356 times)

Offline FLYING BLUE

External Link/Members Only

A considerable time has lapsed since I last used Diamonds.

Due to the power of this forum, last weeks revelation that Sam had surfaced once more, had me dusting off the old punting phone & making a call to Diamonds.
I have to say that coms with Diamonds were excellent on this occasion.

I would describe Sam as 'a perfect girl next door' type - the kind of lass you would meet in a quayside pub. Short, petite, very pretty & with a personality to completely disarm even the most nervous punter.

Sam recognised me from the past and we spent some time talking about the lapsed years until I realised I only had around 15 mins left in my appointment so, it was onto the action.

As always, an OWO only punt and, on checking her do's & don'ts, it would seem that she is ok with most things except 'A' and CIM (although I may be wrong and there might be additional don'ts).

Sam is quite superb at OWO, she really knows her stuff & I was soon on my way towards the inevitable.

She was dressed very sexily & her hygiene was 100%.

I am trying to get another booking before heading away again this week - although it's Sunday and there is no rota on their website.

Offline japseyeuk

Thanks for the review, Flying Blue.

I should take up poetry.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Thanks for the review, Flying Blue.
I should take up poetry.

Why?

Offline bigfish

Sounds good I like petite girls, any kissing?

Offline FLYING BLUE

Sounds good I like petite girls, any kissing?

Yes, she definitely offers kissing (although that's not my thing so I don't partake) :thumbsup:

Looking4fun

Good review mate sounds like you enjoyed yourself

Offline japseyeuk

Why?

review & blue rhyme don't they. Also my review writing skills don't seem to be appreciated, so need to find a different occupation.

Offline FLYING BLUE

review & blue rhyme don't they. Also my review writing skills don't seem to be appreciated, so need to find a different occupation.

Ah, yes, sorry, I guess I'm a bit slow on the uptake this morning :D

Offline Mansell

Thanks for the review FB and pleased you had a good one  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline AnthG

Great review FB. Thanks for this.

Sam recognised me from the past and we spent some time talking about the lapsed years until I realised I only had around 15 mins left in my appointment

I think this has to be the only downside of booking great girls that come back from the past. As I always do this too.  And then those last minutes (for me at least) are a mad frantic dash.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Rod trotter

Thanks FB

On reflection i dont think id go back.ive shagged her 3 times but experienced many good girls since.i dont think you can receate that "one" fantastic sex session imho.

Offline toon972

Good review FB of a great girl.Did I read that right that she does not do cim now. Cheers.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Good review FB of a great girl.Did I read that right that she does not do cim now. Cheers.

CIM is not offered sadly....

Rod trotter

CIM is not offered sadly....

The final nail in it for me im afraid