Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica - left me stranded twice  (Read 723 times)

nomad88

Link: External Link/Members Only

OK, I intended to see her and write a review here of the great sex we had, but unfortunately I can only review the comms experience. It twice happened to me in the last few weeks that I agreed the time via text 1 day ahead, and then on the day simply could not reach her. The first time, thought it was all agreed, so I just came to the address and waited an hr before realizing I won't have any luck. Second time, I knew better to call on the day before I left for the meeting, so managed to quickly book a replacement. And from what I see, I'm not the only one that got left stranded by her (or whoever responsible for her schedule).

Maybe Veronica herself is good - I won't know, but given the booking experience I have to classify it as negative and take her off my HL.

Offline Makka124

Your not alone, the pimp or maid answers the phone, I tried last week, got the flat address but when I came to see her I couldn't as I had to wait for the house/flat number to be texted to me after waiting 30 minutes for that I called it off

LL

Suggest you look up the meaning of the word, "stranded". Sorry to be picky but from your thread title I was expecting a much more entertaining story than that! :D

Online Harry Monk

Had a similar experience twice. First time worked out hugely in my favour as I managed to book Cutest Lucy and I reviewed accordingly. Booked again but comms failed again and booking wasn't confirmed on AW so I bailed the day before.
Would still like to batter her ring to at least feel some pay back  :sarcastic: