Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: An absolutely mind blowing duo with Amazing Victoria and StarNatalia - Leeds  (Read 2525 times)

87 review(s) for Amazing_Victoria_no1 (85 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
74 review(s) for starnatalia (71 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline leedsfella

Having visited Amazing Victoria and StarNatalia on a number of occasions I was struck by how similar their personalities are but how they differ in the type of service they provide I decided to ask if they would be interested in doing a duo and both girls were extremely eager and keen to meet each other as they were both of each other but had never met so they both jumped at the opportunity and it was agreed that this would take place at Victoria's temporary incall place this afternoon.

I arrived just as Natalia was parking up so we went up to Victoria's together and on entry both girls hugged each other and gave each other a long and sensual kiss and were giggling and flirting like long lost friends and I immediately knew I had made the right choice.

The 3 of us went into Victoria's bedroom where we all chatted, flirted and laughed and both girls decided to have a shower together (which with hindsight, oh yes, isnt hindsight wonderful) I should have joined them but for some unexplainable reason I did not but could hear them laughing and giggling and when I poked my head round the bathroom door they were kissing each other passionately and it was most definitely a sight to behold.

We all went back into the bedroom and got on the bed and Victoria pounced on Natalia and was snogging her face off whilst exploring Natalia beautiful pussy with a finger and she then started sucking on one of Natalia's tits whilst I sucked on the other and was rubbing both of their clits at the same time and they were both extremely wet and responsive and this snog fest alternated between them kissing each other, me kissing each of them and the 3 of us snogging each other with one of them rubbing my cock and the other one playing with my balls and it felt glorious.

I am not going to go into every single detail as this would entail a heck of a lot of writing and considering how spent I am, I simply do not have the energy  :wacko: but some of the highlights were Natalia giving me a sloppy and furious blow job with Victoria riding my face with the pace of a Grand National front runner and vice versa and Natalia slipped a hood on my  cock who was certainly thinking he had died and gone to heaven and jumped on top and rode me furiously with Victoria still riding my face and I could hear but not see them snogging each other and this spurned me on and I was fucking Natalia for all I was worth whilst furiously tonguing Victoria's sopping wet fanny and it wasnt long before I exploded in Natalia and Victoria came whilst face fucking me  :P

The 3 of us then chatted and laughed for a while whilst recovering our breaths and Victoria went to get us all a drink and some 3 way play took place, with them alternating between sucking me, snogging me, sucking on my nipples and at one stage Natalia was furiously eating Victoria whilst I was rimming Natalia and Victoria was getting quiet vocal and decided she decided it was now her turn and she jumped on my cock and started riding me slowly at first and then slowly  picking up the pace and she told Natalia to smother my face so Natalia jumped on my face and started face fucking me whilst Victoria was riding me for all she was worth and this must have gone on for about 10mins with all 3 of us dripping in sweat and I think Victoria came twice during this gallop and bless her she was knackered so jumped off and Natalia then went to work on me and was sucking like her life depended on it with Victoria snogging my face whilst I was rubbing her clit and fingering her to what I believe may have been a third orgasm for Victoria and they then proceeded to suck my cock at the same time and the view of looking down and seeing 2 beautiful and ravenously horny women sucking my cock and snogging each other at the same time is a sight that will stay imprinted in my memory until the day I die hopefully.

The suckathon carried on for a while and as I have quiet a long recovery time between spurts it just wasnt getting there so I said let me try and I started furiously wanking myself with both of them teasing my bellend with their tongues and snogging each other and I eventually erupted with some going in Natalia's mouth and some in Victoria's and they both said it tasted quiet sweet and wanted to know if I wanted a taste, and this is something I have never done before but in the heat of the moment I thought why not so both Natalia and Victoria kissed me in turn.

The session finished off with Victoria dripping massage oil all over hers and Natalias chest and they then proceeded go glide up and down on my back and it was a wonderful finale to something I can only describe as heavenly.

We all then chatted for a bit and Natalia had to get going as she needed to get home to shower to go for another outcall and the 3 of all snogged at the door and Natalia went on her merry way and Victoria and I then jumped in the shower together and went back into the bedroom to get dressed.

After some more chat and deep passionate kissing like only Victoria does my jellified legs carried me on my merry way and when I checked my watch we had gone about 35mins over.

In conclusion, this was an absolutely mind blowing experience with 2 of the horniest, raunchiest and most sensual girls I have ever had the divine pleasure of meeting and if I was a rich man this would happy on a daily basis but alas no, but it will definitely happen again and again in the future as the 2 of them just clicked and seemed to get on like a house on fire and this very definitely showed and I believe they are to start offering duo's thanks to my brain spark so you lucky guys have me to thank (did I mention I am modest, ha ha) and believe me when I say...DO NOT MISS THE CHANCE.

External Link/Members Only Amazing Victoria
External Link/Members Only StarNatalia

Offline stevedave

Great report pal, sounds like a fantastic session - having seen both girls individually I can see how they'd definitely work as a duo, great thinking to put them together  :hi: :drinks:

How much did you pay for the session?

Offline leedsfella

When I mentioned it to them Victoria said she would charge her normal 1hr incall charge of £110 and Natalia said she would charge the same as Victoria so I paid £220 ( and was worth every single 22000 pennies) for the hour although I believe Natalia's normal outcall charge is £150 per hour.

Offline hayneplane

:dance: :drinks: well done for being brave enough to ask about a duo that wasn't advertised. It sounds like it would have been almost impossible for the chemistry between the girls to have been better considering they had not actually met before. Top work. :thumbsup:

Offline leedsfella

As much as I would have loved to stay in bed and dream about yesterdays shenanigans work calls but you are right, the chemistry between the 2 of them was 100% spot on and for 2 girls who had never met there were no awkward situations, silences or bitching going on whatsoever and this was definitely one of the better ideas I have come up with and waking up at 4.45 this morning with a wide grin still on my face is proof of that  :D

justfornow

That seems like an amazing experience. Thanks for the review.

2 things I want to try but haven't had chance so far. 2 girls at the same time and snowballing :) didn't realise Victoria was doing it.
Good on you and good on the girls for sorting out their rates like that.

Offline cueball

Great review and sounds a cracking experience. I've seen Vic and can imagine her being very enthusiastic in this kind if punt.

I notice on natalia's profile that there is now a stated price for a two girl of 250 quid, yes, I get it that natalia is now banging her outcall rate on but on the other hand, it's not an outcall to me. I've still got to travel to em.

Makes for an expensive experience.

Offline stevedave

Great review and sounds a cracking experience. I've seen Vic and can imagine her being very enthusiastic in this kind if punt.

I notice on natalia's profile that there is now a stated price for a two girl of 250 quid, yes, I get it that natalia is now banging her outcall rate on but on the other hand, it's not an outcall to me. I've still got to travel to em.

Yeah, it's the cost of a duo that largely puts me off to be honest, think I'd rather have two separate hour punts than one hour long one with twice as much t&a. But, it is certainly something to bear in mind for when those 6 numbers come up!

Offline leedsfella

Well yes it werent cheap but was definitely worth every single penny and I know where you are coming from SteveDave but I dont think one single punt can touch the experience of this duo.

I wouldnt say it was snowballing exactly, as it wasnt like they snogged me with a mouth full of my juices, only a trickle  :bomb:

Online threechilliman

A duo is something to be tried at least once in your life!

tcm

Offline cueball

Pearls of wisdom there.

I must start to formulate a plan

Offline stevedave

tcm

I did actually have a duo parlour punt, probably about 10 years ago in my punting infancy...wasn't the best, I was young and inexperienced and, well, let's just say the experience was probably wasted on a young stevedave  :D

Never say never though  :thumbsup:

Offline cueball

10 years ago

young stevedave 

:lol:

I know it's an internet forum but there's a limit to what I'll believe  :lol:

Offline stevedave

You're a cruel, cruel man cueball  :P :lol: :sarcastic:

Offline leedsfella

SteveDave go on....you know you want to try it again, he he. With you having sampled the delights of both Victoria and Natalia seperately imagine the memories you could create by combining them both  :wacko:

Offline amazing_victoria_no1

• Service Provider
SteveDave go on....you know you want to try it again, he he. With you having sampled the delights of both Victoria and Natalia seperately imagine the memories you could create by combining them both  :wacko:

Come on, not all guys are as rich as you are :lol: plus, I don't think I can deal with heart attacks, that well :D

Offline mrkx23400

Online threechilliman

Exactly!

tcm

Tallboy2

£220 for the duo now
£110 each
I think that's acceptable and may think about it myself.