Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sarahbwllesquirts  (Read 2316 times)

2 review(s) for SarahBelleSquirts (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

DVarse

Don't bother. She a munter, chubby and dull. Full stop ✋

Offline Steely Dan

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Her?

Still not much of a review.  Are you saying this from her profile or did you fuck her?

bristolqwerty

Are you sure?  :unknown:

DVarse

Yeah fucked her and she was shit, squirt yes but bot one word out of her. Crap profile to actual status

DVarse

Sorry was using my phone.

Yes she was rubbish, never again, when will I learn but I guess we all say that. :scare:

Offline Roth

DVarse - how about doing a proper review?  :unknown:

DVarse

To be honest there is nothing to review. That should help, if you want to go for it please do. Ijust dsying not for me. Jurys hotel the rest was rubbish.

Offline sigmund

So to summarise

She is ugly, fat and disinterested providing poor service with little if anything to redeem her, albeit she probably did piss herself.    :(

About right? 

bristolqwerty

So to summarise

She is ugly, fat and disinterested providing poor service with little if anything to redeem her, albeit she probably did piss herself.    :(

About right?
Crikey I thought she was well regarded, probably been on lots of SW guys HL.  The last two photos in her AW gallery show a much fuller figure ~ pretty average looking compared to her slimmer/more posed  photos. Did you just not click or were services that tepid?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2016, 02:43:59 pm by bristolqwerty »

DVarse

I don't know, I know I just would not bother again. Badly applied make up, stank of fags. If it's a hole you want then it suits.

decktread

What complete bullocks. Sarah is one of my favourite punts. Lots of fun gorgeous and chatty. Great role play and everything I asked for.  Can't recommend her enough and I've seen a few.

Offline sigmund

What complete bullocks. Sarah is one of my favourite punts. Lots of fun gorgeous and chatty. Great role play and everything I asked for.  Can't recommend her enough and I've seen a few.

Clearly DVarse didn't feel the same, how about you put up your own review  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

So you've been a member here since December 2012 and in that time 3 posts and no reviews despite you saying you've seen a few.   :unknown: It's your post that smells of bullshit.   :scare:

Thanks for contributing though.  :sarcastic: :dash:

vw

So you've been a member here since December 2012 and in that time 3 posts and no reviews despite you saying you've seen a few.   :unknown: It's your post that smells of bullshit.   :scare:

Thanks for contributing though.  :sarcastic: :dash:

Just a white knight prick whose horse work him up !

Belisknor

Have seen this lady a couple times a few years back and agree she's not as physically fit or as pretty as you'd hope for more the girl next door look, was a dress size 10-12 when I last saw her pretty good in the sack and squirts for England but covered oral and a rather vanilla punt has stopped me returning !!! Plus also bare in mind she's a nightmare to book had let me down on numerous occasions once when I was walking up towards her house she txt 'sorry can't do today' wasn't impressed and haven't been back since.

Offline jankg

Haven't seen her, but been let down by her too

Offline funfungoodguy

Hi

There are varying reviews of this girl, and all seem quite old, is there any recent intel please, I am very interested
thanks
FF