Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: For the guys who like a proper massage but with a Happy Ending  (Read 3789 times)

Offline EYEPUNT

I know a lot of you guys discuss proper massages and will/won't a happy ending happen.  Well here I am sure it does.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Turtle Z

Thanks, though I think that this service provider needs 'sensualising' to the realities of what's an acceptable price for massage and HE. £100 is ridulous!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Dellboy

I know a lot of you guys discuss proper massages and will/won't a happy ending happen.  Well here I am sure it does.

External Link/Members Only

Why start a new thread. She is discussed here. .......
Julie Ann - Stourbridge
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=67444.msg867604;topicseen#msg867604

facepalm

Eyepunt, with respect, you're missing the point. The will-she/won't-she element is a major part of the fun. Besides, Julie-Ann's massage is not the best, and, as has been pointed out, she's already been discussed - but let's face it, she's advertising on Adultwork, with a clear description of her services, so it's pretty obvious what she offers...  :lol:

Offline EYEPUNT

Delboy. Fairpoint but I didn't cross refrence her (maybe a school boy error  :dash:)  Facepalm it has been taken with respect.  I understand you're point and adds to the experience. Im not into will it won't it and have seen alot of posts about a Worcester bassed massage and fellow ukp asking how to ensure a haapy ending with them.

Dodo

Eyepunt, with respect, you're missing the point. The will-she/won't-she element is a major part of the fun. Besides, Julie-Ann's massage is not the best, and, as has been pointed out, she's already been discussed - but let's face it, she's advertising on Adultwork, with a clear description of her services, so it's pretty obvious what she offers...  :lol:
I don't quite get this 'will she won't she ' thing.  You will either be delighted or leave frustrated.

Surely much better to know beforehand you will leave 'delighted'

You could use the same argument on any punt...'will it be or won't it be good'. But we don't do that do we? We look on this forum to try and limit the dissapointment .