Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Apple Pie, Kings Cross  (Read 3006 times)

20 review(s) for Apple.Pie. (19 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Strikar

External Link/Members Only

I have been to see Apple twice now and as I'll probably call again soon felt I should leave a review.

COMMS
It can be hard to get Apple on the phone but she is better at responding to texts. She is a student so does not use her work phone when at college, so think it's best to plan in advance.

VENUE
Apartment very close to Kings Cross, 1st floor, Buzz in from the street and it felt like a discreet venue when I was there. Could not fault the facilities, all fit for purpose.

GIRL
Big crush on Apple personally as liked her exotic looks so will try not be fluffy. Big pluses for me are:
Very pretty
Long hair
Soft skin
Bum is 10/10
Breasts enhanced so not normally my thing but suited her and oiled breast relief was unreal.
Nice Bj lips too and FK was good.

Very chatty and friendly girl so chilled out chatting first time till time was up.

MEET
Both times she dressed as requested so was turned on straight away due to big  physical attraction. Quick shower and was met standing in the bedroom,  she straight away paid some hand attention to my cock. Undressed her slowly,  wish she had a full length mirror but there is a small one over the bed to work with. Very good OWO for me, lips in a long slow motion up and down, cute looks and moans, felt great. Mish, cowgirl, R cowgirl and doggy. Breast relief with oil a major plus. Finished in condom inside her every time. Massage at the end was nice.

Overall she ticks all my boxes for a GFE meet, plenty of other reviews here to see what else she gets up to.

el-grecko

Thanks for the review Strikar. She's been on my radar for quite a while but never had the pleasure. Maybe I need to...  :drinks:

Offline Strikar

No worries, joint top girl I've met punting so far. Pity the half hour rate is so steep or I'd have been back more often.

Offline Turtle Z

Thanks. I do hope you covered her in your 'custard'  :D

100punts

Thanks for the review. She looks amazing, I can feel the yellow fever infecting me, a trip to London is defo in the cards soon.

el-grecko

No worries, joint top girl I've met punting so far. Pity the half hour rate is so steep or I'd have been back more often.

Out of curiosity, could I ask who's the other one Strikar?  :cool:

Offline Strikar

Sent you a PM so there's not 2 girls mentioned on the same post

Offline claretandblue

Thanks op, I think I will try and see her soon

Offline Strikar

I had a visit back to Apple so thought I'd update, she recognised me and we chatted a fair bit throughout a pleasant hour.

Same great girl, venue, epic OWO and performance. Still as beautiful but body is not as toned as the 1st time, still an 8.5 body so not a complaint really.

See previous reviews for full details.

Offline horsa

I had a visit back to Apple so thought I'd update, she recognised me and we chatted a fair bit throughout a pleasant hour.

Same great girl, venue, epic OWO and performance. Still as beautiful but body is not as toned as the 1st time, still an 8.5 body so not a complaint really.

See previous reviews for full details.

did you pay her new rates of 200ph?

Offline Strikar

did you pay her new rates of 200ph?

Didn't  even know it had changed.

Called her after work and asked if she was free, then askef is it still £150 to which she agreed.

Might of put her on the spot or else she is not charging regulars