Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oashlyo  (Read 2529 times)

Randolph69

I accepted a reverse booking bid from Ashly last night,  Of the 12 bids received, 8 were at the  offer figure of £120 for the hour, but hers was £30 more, the same rate as stated in AW. Despite that I chose her, why? I guess because she seemed genuine and fun, and she included a particularly sexy message with her bid! Easily swayed by that sort of thing.
AT 8.15pm (15 min. late but she did text to say) Ashly arrived at my West London hotel, which turned out not to be the best choice of hotel if I wanted company, as the reception desk was bang in front of the main entrance.

So I told Ashly to meet me in the bar, where I would greet her as my 'daughter-in-law'. That worked quite well, or it did until she got the giggles...

She is a cute, cheerful young Polish girl, quite short, pretty face, appealing in a girl-next-door way. Curvy little body, small firm breasts. Her beaming smile and warm nature made a great first impression on me. She speaks excellent English, and she is bright and intelligent to chat to.

Once in the bedroom, Ashly started to kiss me passionately, and by God can the kiss - great tongue action here. And there was me thinking that Polish girls only french kiss their boyfriends! Her hands soon found my cock, and she massaged my balls as she flicked my bell-end with her tongue. Time to test her DT skills, which were pretty impressive. She coughed and spluttered a little as I throated her but she kept on gamely and enthusiastically. I would say that overall her oral performance matched her kissing skills.

After I had tasted her neat pussy for a while, it was on with the condom, started with doggy as she told me it was her favourite position, then mish with her legs right back until she started to moan as she came. For me the best position was Cowgirl, as she fucked me well, riding me with lusty passion and a slutty expression on her face.

At my suggestion we tried a little sub/dom play, although she admitted to being totally inexperienced in such pleasures... she happily received a mild spanking, then Velcro cuffs on, blindfold on, followed by discipline and some quite rough oral sex. Ashly took it all in a good natured manner and quite a little laughter.

To summarise: enthusiastic is the word that describes Ashly best. She clearly wants to please, and she comes across as a passionate, surprisingly uninhibited girl. I intend to see her again, next time I'm up in the capital. I'll just get a better hotel next time.

Randolph69

External Link/Members Only
Thanks FCB, I had typed in the link but it got omitted from my review somehow

TooMuchInformation

Nice review. She bid on my RB. I've booked her.  I'll report back.

Offline tantric talents

Offline tantric talents

Works for me:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
Bizarre! This happened to me before with certain profiles when I was accessing from abroad as I am now. Will keep trying it thanks.

Sir Lancealot

Thanks for the review. Sounds like a girl who will prvoide a good time.