Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Alice  (Read 3377 times)

37 review(s) for Lovely Alice1 (34 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

My first proper review so be kind. Norwich is a bit hit and miss these days so I thought I would take a chance on this touring Romanian girl.

I turned up expecting a 50% chance of disappointment, but was very pleasantly surprised.
Nice apartment, lovely young girl, with a professional attitude. Definitely the girl in the pictures, and did all the likes that she advertised.
OWO, lots of kissing, reverse oral and all completed enthusiastically. Can't really ask for more for seventy quid.
Fucked in lots of positions then completed with a champagne finish on her lovely tits, as her pretty little face smiled up at me.
I am definitely no fluffy but that was money well spent.
I thought it was worth sharing as girls like this are not easy to find in these parts.
Now I will have to work out how to put up a link....

External Link/Members Only

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

By the way she is very petite, so if you like them big and buxom... Smaller than I expected but great little bod :D

vt

Nice review!  :thumbsup:

There's definitely room for a pretty Romanian who offers goods service...pity she's charging English girl's rates...can't imagine she's getting much business as a unknown when so many of her compatriots are offering it all for under £100ph.

The whole of E Anglia is pretty lean, so keep 'em coming...good or bad!  :)
« Last Edit: April 18, 2016, 09:09:27 am by vt »

Offline sxman

There's definitely room for a pretty Romanian who offers goods service...pity she's charging English girl's rates...can't imagine she's getting much business as a unknown when so many of her compatriots are offering it all for under £100ph.

I can't speak for Norfolk, but down Suffolk & Essex way most British girls rates are now averaging £140ph I have noticed, most Romanians are charging around the £100ph or slightly less, but most charge extra's for kissing or OWO etc... so it brings the hourly rate up, or they just offer shit service, I think if she has given a good service and you get everything on her likes list at no extra cost then I think its a reasonable price.

But totally agree £120 for a unknown Romanian would probably lead to a a lack of business.

Sorry forgot to say Thanks for the review.

Offline arkle3

I haven spoken with Alice and unfortunately her enjoys list is not accurate - It is a work in progress - Fisting (giving) and Rimming (giving) are not a service she will offer and have now been removed. She will not take C.I.M. and Oral is ALWAYS covered. £120.00 for 60 minutes is a little expensive.

I understand that she works from the same block of apartments as the following lady - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  - Again her enjoys list is not entirely accurate as C.I.M. will cost an additional £20.00 and if you wish for her to swallow a further £20.00 - Therefore a 60 minute appointment would cost £180.00.

There is far better value out there. Just need to keep looking - Hard!

Offline Students Notebook

I haven spoken with Alice and unfortunately her enjoys list is not accurate - It is a work in progress - Fisting (giving) and Rimming (giving) are not a service she will offer and have now been removed. She will not take C.I.M. and Oral is ALWAYS covered. £120.00 for 60 minutes is a little expensive.

I understand that she works from the same block of apartments as the following lady - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  - Again her enjoys list is not entirely accurate as C.I.M. will cost an additional £20.00 and if you wish for her to swallow a further £20.00 - Therefore a 60 minute appointment would cost £180.00.

Oral was not covered when I went to see her and as I said in my Review, I think that by comparison to the other girls to whom I have paid £.120 for an hour, Alice was good value. I enjoyed myself immensely and I propose to visit her again. (as soon as I can) .

Offline dkn

First review    :)

Though, as a suggestion, it's most helpful to add the girl's name in the title - helps everyone else.

(Alice, Alice - *where* the fuck is Alice...)

thebe

I can't speak for Norfolk, but down Suffolk & Essex way most British girls rates are now averaging £140ph I have noticed, most Romanians are charging around the £100ph or slightly less, but most charge extra's for kissing or OWO etc... so it brings the hourly rate up, or they just offer shit service, I think if she has given a good service and you get everything on her likes list at no extra cost then I think its a reasonable price.

But totally agree £120 for a unknown Romanian would probably lead to a a lack of business.

Sorry forgot to say Thanks for the review.

Hi SXman, I am new to this thread and just looking for some advice and guidance. Can you recommend anyone around the Colchester area who is willing to give a good service and value for your hard earned money please if you can? I am just being disillusioned by these girls and feel a bit underwhelmed as well. Any info would be appreciated.

Online oohermrs

Thebe

If you want some suggestions for around the Colchester area, it'd help if you were a little more specific in what you're after.  For example, how far are you wiling to travel, do you want someone in their 20s or do you like a more mature MILF type?  Services?  Some are more difficult to find e.g. CIM & anal.

From a quick perusal of the reviews you'll see that Izza, Anya and Ryna come out well.  For a more mature MILF type Evy x is excellent.  These 4 give a full set of services, but if you don't necessarily need OWO/CIM your choices go up significantly.  I tend to punt a bit further south so other guys on here are better placed to offer more recommendations.

You'll also need to keep an eye out for girls that tour the area. 

Good luck and welcome  :drinks:

Offline sxman

Thebe

If you want some suggestions for around the Colchester area, it'd help if you were a little more specific in what you're after.  For example, how far are you wiling to travel, do you want someone in their 20s or do you like a more mature MILF type?  Services?  Some are more difficult to find e.g. CIM & anal.

From a quick perusal of the reviews you'll see that Izza, Anya and Ryna come out well.  For a more mature MILF type Evy x is excellent.  These 4 give a full set of services, but if you don't necessarily need OWO/CIM your choices go up significantly.  I tend to punt a bit further south so other guys on here are better placed to offer more recommendations.

You'll also need to keep an eye out for girls that tour the area. 

Good luck and welcome  :drinks:

I agree with everything oohermrs has said.

The other thing I would suggest is starting up a new thread as its not a good Idea to hijack someone else's review for recommendations and going off the topic.

Good luck thebe.

thebe

Point noted sxman, I have started a new thread , if you can offer some genuine advice that would be great.

Offline Norfolkfuntimes

I should point out that when I met Alice I got plenty of OWO so unless she changed her policy....

vt

Alice and Anna have both fucked off to Bristol now...and put their rates up to £140ph!!  :rolleyes: