Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian katerinn West Drayton  (Read 2443 times)

8 review(s) for katerinn (4 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Top Dog

Saw Katerinn Earlier today 1 Hour £110

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

[/Communication Was good, all organisation was made through there maid straight forward with calls and texts/b]b]

Location , Based in West Drayton newly based flats on a private complex, parking was straight forward I just parked in one of the bays was told by the maid it will be no problem which was fine.

[/The Girl, I have to say this girl is fit ! face is very pretty the body is 10/10 to me nice slim but great ass and tits really hot  b]/

[/Services I have to give this a neutral, all tho the girl is hot the services was ok, confirmed I wanted GFE with good FK she was honest to say its basic lip kissing and gave me example kiss which was basic closed lip kiss, I could of left but as I have said she is fit  and my cock got the better of me  :) 
OWO was really good and deep , RO was good and she was nice and clean, done CG , and doggy , all services was done well but the feeling was its all business to her was not very engaging as I would of liked ]b]

Conclusion: The girl is fit ! services were ok,would I return probably not

Offline Nowornever

Thanks for the review Top Dog! I have been to that location in West Drayton a few times with mixed results! Also had bait and switch there before! Its now a plan D at the very best...

Offline Top Dog

Thanks for the review Top Dog! I have been to that location in West Drayton a few times with mixed results! Also had bait and switch there before! Its now a plan D at the very best...

Totally agree Nowornever I wont be in a hurry for a return  :hi:

Offline 3HK

She is hot, how many pops did she allow in the hour?

Added to the HL

Offline collector

Out of curiosity, roughly do you know how many rooms are there in this flat?
I counted 10 different profiles of romanians with same location and same price structure. All of them should work in that flat, probably it's the biggest brothel in London.

Offline Top Dog

Out of curiosity, roughly do you know how many rooms are there in this flat?
I counted 10 different profiles of romanians with same location and same price structure. All of them should work in that flat, probably it's the biggest brothel in London.

I think 2 or 3 bed I was taken straight to the first room I approached, from my understanding the 10 profiles all these girls have worked there in the passed but are old, when I went I was offered 3 girls on the day which I think is standard there

Offline Playcall

I got a video of me fucking her  :dance:

Offline Cunning Punt

Yeah, thanks for that pointless bit of info - your first post in 10 months since joining was hardly worth the wait.

A review would be of more use, so how about you stop leeching and actually contribute something to this site?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Yeah, thanks for that pointless bit of info - your first post in 10 months since joining was hardly worth the wait.

A review would be of more use, so how about you stop leeching and actually contribute something to this site?

:D :lol:

Offline Playcall

Too busy fucking bitches on AW to be commenting also wanted to know if she was still active  :thumbsup:

Offline mondeo06

why don't you post it,
saw her last year said she was going back to Romania,for a month,then she disappeared of radar.
she was hot gave her a unexpected cim and facial :D

Offline Ozy84

Too busy fucking bitches on AW to be commenting also wanted to know if she was still active  :thumbsup:

Prick