Sugar Babies

Author Topic: Lilly4you Bristol  (Read 1186 times)

12 review(s) for Lilly4you (12 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Oggers99

I had my regular business trip down to Bristol last week and my schedule allowed me a spare hour in the late morning. I checked who was free on aw and this late 30s (so read early 40s) milf was first to reply to my text. She's got reasonable reviews from several SW guys so didn't see it as a risk, and I fancied a splurge on those specs  :cool:
Contact made by text at 9.30, and I was calling her from outside her block of flats at 11.30. The area is sort of offices and flats in the harbour area. No feeling of threat at all in the day time. She buzzed me in and was dressed in the outfit on her gallery. The leather-looking thing.

I was with her for an hour and here is a summary of proceedings
Polish, english good enough to get by and she is practising too apparently
studio apartment built for business! Decent size bed. Array of toys and lubes on the bedside table.
Plenty of DFK.
She oiled up her tits with some lotion and gave me a light back rub
I had been out of the saddle for a few weeks so planned to do a facial to begin with but in the end I decided I wanted to fuck first so got her in doggy and came inside a condom inside her after about three thrusts.

Enjoyed a bit of RO pretty much straight away and then flipped to 69. Took me a while to get anything resembling a hard on again after the big explosion but fare play to her she kept at it and managed to get the rubber on for round 2. Reverse cowgirl followed by missionary and a dribble of cuckoo spit onto her face to finish.

She was a bit chatty afterwards although of course that wasn't the easiest to follow her point. After a bit I didn't bother asking her to repeat herself I just said yes and nodded and smiled.
She has guys shower gel and deodorant in the shower room which is helpful.

I put my phone on again as I was in the lift down and checked the time. It was 1 hour and 5 minutes since I'd called her from out front.

Would I recommend? Yes. Return? Possibly not, but that's more due to the fact that I don't get this way often and if I do I like to ring the changes.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Roth

Nice review.  :drinks:  She always been a good steady go-to punt and it now looks like she's upping her game what with the good selection of toys and also working on a second pop for the OP when most other prossies would waste time massaging or chatting. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rose: :rose:

Offline PaintBrush

Nice one Ogg.

Another one I must return too at some point.  :yahoo: