Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blanca sweet teen - London  (Read 3205 times)

2 review(s) for Blanca sweet teen  (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

el-grecko

External Link/Members Only

1st review so here it goes:

Venue: Block of flats 5 min north of Edgware Road station, just off Edgware Road. Flat seemed ok, though I only saw one bedroom and the bathroom. She did say she lived there with other girls...

Service agreed: 1 hour + Anal (£140)

It was the pictures that made me decide to take a TOFTTing chance. I don't really pay attention to the reviews on AW, though her few ones did seem legit. But of course there was no review here...

The girl is as pretty as the pictures indeed - 22-23 I think she said and Spanish. She had a few more pounds on than the pics suggest, but a very sexy, curvy body nonetheless with a great big, but firm ass. After the paperwork was out of the way I was shown to the shower. Spanish music on, she started one of the best OWO I've had. Technique-wise not so much the best and not too much eye-contact, but oh my god did she take it all in! Not many WGs that claim to do DT have done this to me. Very good DT indeed, gagging a few times with saliva dripping down her mouth - it looked like she enjoyed it, too! Almost popped at that stage! Returned the favour and she seemed to enjoy it again, holding my head, kissing me etc. On her back she stayed, johnny on and after 5 minutes I was done!

We then talked a bit, really nice, friendly girl and at some point while she was laying next to me, she grabbed my cock, started caressing it and in her mouth it went again. More great OWO and then she rides me for a little bit, then great anal over a couple of positions and popped again! All this in a period of 40-45 minutes. She was also sort of encouraging me to pull her shoulders back while on doggy, slap her ass while I was fucking it etc which was much appreciated! Her little moans and groans were great too. Just wish I had pulled out earlier and came over that pretty face of hers!

I did get the impression that that was it, i.e. there would be no chance (from her side) for a third attempt, but alas I had to be somewhere and didn't really care much for staying that extra 15-20 minutes.

Overall I'd say a very good punt for me. I loved that curvy body and ass and her DT was oh so very good. No problems with anal either which is always a plus for me. I don't see WG who do not offer it and when I get turned down when I arrive it spoils everything - even though I am maybe just above average. Did it feel a bit rushed? A little, but I enjoyed it and will certainly return for seconds. Just have this image in my head now coming over that face...  :crazy:

El-G

Offline collector

I really appreciated reading this review, sounds really good, thanks.
So you came both the times during sex. Profile says swallow is extra £20, she was ok for a normal CIM included in the price? Also reading your last comment, facial as well should be available. Did you ask her for that?

el-grecko

Hey collector, I didn't ask to be fair. But I did try for the 1st pop! I asked her to come over as she was on her back (I was on the side of the bed standing) and she went on her knees and put her tits in her hands for me to come over, but when I said no lay on the bed she did so on her front, so by that time I couldn't hold it any longer and came over her ass. Swallow is not my thing, but I reckon she would do a facial. That's why I think a 2nd visit is in order. Would love to explore her some more! :-)

Offline HighlyMotivated

Looks and sounds great. Thanks for the review.

Offline collector

Hey collector, I didn't ask to be fair. But I did try for the 1st pop! I asked her to come over as she was on her back (I was on the side of the bed standing) and she went on her knees and put her tits in her hands for me to come over, but when I said no lay on the bed she did so on her front, so by that time I couldn't hold it any longer and came over her ass. Swallow is not my thing, but I reckon she would do a facial. That's why I think a 2nd visit is in order. Would love to explore her some more! :-)
Understood  :hi: thank you

el-grecko

I've been secretly lurking and owe a lot of my best punts to this site and all of you guys really, so this is me returning the favour I guess! Now the first review is up, a lot more will follow, as I unfortunately do spend a lot of time and money on this hobby!  :dash:

Offline Mr. Cheeks

Nice review el-grecko :thumbsup: added to the hot list. Just a quick question regarding her looking a bit more chubbier then her profile pictures suggest. Do you think bianca is still a size 6 or thereabouts? And did the wg have a bit of a spare tyre around her stomach? Nice find btw  :cool:

Online PLeisure

Now the first review is up, a lot more will follow
Great debut review, el-greck - look forwards to more, as and when you can  :hi:

el-grecko

Just a quick question regarding her looking a bit more chubbier then her profile pictures suggest. Do you think bianca is still a size 6 or thereabouts? And did the wg have a bit of a spare tyre around her stomach? Nice find btw  :cool:

If she is a size 6 I am size 0! :-) I remember seeing that too on her profile and even then thought no way! I'd say she's a 10-12 and yes there was a little bit of a tyre but nothing off-putting, not for me at least anyway. But I guess people that are into skinny girls might not like her. I love variety though and overall she looked very sexy to me! The face and youth I guess contributed to it, too.

Offline Mr. Cheeks

If she is a size 6 I am size 0! :-) I remember seeing that too on her profile and even then thought no way! I'd say she's a 10-12 and yes there was a little bit of a tyre but nothing off-putting, not for me at least anyway. But I guess people that are into skinny girls might not like her. I love variety though and overall she looked very sexy to me! The face and youth I guess contributed to it, too.

Fair enough. I like a bit of variety too, its the spice of life so they say. So thanks for the response to my questions.

Mysterion

Nice first review and sounds like a good punt. On the hl.

el-grecko

I'll tell you what though.. the prettiest girl I've seen over the last few months with an even more amazing (curvy) body and ass was this one:

A review will be coming up for her soon too! If Maria had the bj skills of Blanca I would propose to her! :-p A bit steep though at £200 with anal hence only been once. But also very good punt - only minus an average bj for me!
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 04:52:57 pm by el-grecko »

Mysterion

Yep, she's on my hotlist too. Have you seen CutestLucy? Would be very interested in a comparison.

Offline BillGoldberg

She does look and sound great but the fact that she offers (and receives?) hardsports is a tad off putting to say the least  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :wackogirl:

el-grecko

Yep, she's on my hotlist too. Have you seen CutestLucy? Would be very interested in a comparison.

No I haven't, but thanks for pointing her out! In the HL and will try when I get the chance!

el-grecko

Hey guys, can I edit my review? I could not find out how to do it...Or do I need to add a 2nd one? I went to see Blanca yesterday again and would like to add some more comments. Unfortunately 2nd visit didn't live up to expectations. I would still rate it as positive, but got down a notch towards the neutral.

I paid for 90 minutes this time. Anal was an issue after 5 minutes, some time-wasting, felt rushed again (only popped twice - I could have at least once more), but on the positives, I did get to come in her mouth this time (spat it)! When she said that she could do no more anal in the middle of it, I lost my erection and took me like 20 minutes to pop with her giving me OWO. That was the main reason I went to see her for, so was disappointed to say the least. Sex was again good though, she got really into it again, bj again great but overall you do get that rushed, in/out feeling. Not that she was taking calls or you sensed that there was another punter waiting etc. I can't describe it... hope you know what I mean!

Anyway, for her bj, ass, overall kissing/cuddling etc I'd say she's worth a visit for 1 hour but no more. If you think of Katie (Wembley - sorry can't find her AW link anymore) who charges £120 with anal, her service is by far superior. Shame... would I go again? Probably, when I fancy that body-type again or miss that BJ, but not for a little while. There's more fish and all that...  :cool: :hi:

Online PLeisure

cheers for the important update, greck  :hi:

Offline collector

Hey guys, can I edit my review? I could not find out how to do it...Or do I need to add a 2nd one? I went to see Blanca yesterday again and would like to add some more comments. Unfortunately 2nd visit didn't live up to expectations. I would still rate it as positive, but got down a notch towards the neutral.

I paid for 90 minutes this time. Anal was an issue after 5 minutes, some time-wasting, felt rushed again (only popped twice - I could have at least once more), but on the positives, I did get to come in her mouth this time (spat it)! When she said that she could do no more anal in the middle of it, I lost my erection and took me like 20 minutes to pop with her giving me OWO. That was the main reason I went to see her for, so was disappointed to say the least. Sex was again good though, she got really into it again, bj again great but overall you do get that rushed, in/out feeling. Not that she was taking calls or you sensed that there was another punter waiting etc. I can't describe it... hope you know what I mean!

Anyway, for her bj, ass, overall kissing/cuddling etc I'd say she's worth a visit for 1 hour but no more. If you think of Katie (Wembley - sorry can't find her AW link anymore) who charges £120 with anal, her service is by far superior. Shame... would I go again? Probably, when I fancy that body-type again or miss that BJ, but not for a little while. There's more fish and all that...  :cool: :hi:
Reviews cannot be edited, it's allowed only to change the rating asking to Admin and could be done by him.
It's not necessary in this case, as you wanted to add info for a second meeting and your comment is enough and useful.
If a following meeting is very different from the first review (different rating e.g. from positive to negative), you could write a second review, but you said it would still be a positive, so IMO your comment is ok. No need to write another review.

Offline Steve2

More pics here. Looks like she is working with 2 other girls

el-grecko

More pics here. Looks like she is working with 2 other girls

Great find Steve, thanks! I wanted to ask her about her flatmates and whether they were WGs too, but didn't in the end. Quite like the look of Amira!