Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Helena xOx - Aberdeen  (Read 1188 times)

Argento79

Heading up to Aberdeen today and not been able to get hold of English Lucy but this lass grabbed my attention.  in the mood for a serious slab of ass :)  No feedback since 2011 though  :(

Anyone here seen her recently?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers

Offline Name Not Found

Looks dodgy; why would nobody have left her feedback in al that time, unless she semi-retired?
« Last Edit: April 15, 2016, 11:58:54 am by Name Not Found »

Argento79

Yeah, that's my thinking as well.  Profile looks solid other than that though.

godwulf7

Heading up to Aberdeen today and not been able to get hold of English Lucy but this lass grabbed my attention.  in the mood for a serious slab of ass :)  No feedback since 2011 though  :(

Anyone here seen her recently?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cheers

If you are looking for a "serious slab of ass", you could try Katarina at External Link/Members Only .  She is a lovely Romanian woman, and is smart, funny and speaks excellent English.  Huge, glorious boobs and a gorgeous big round ass too.  I've seen her many times, and always left with a smile on my face, as she is super-clean and has good skills.  Loves getting fucked, but not as keen on RO or DFK.  Better not say much more, lest the UKP diehards accuse me of being 'fluffy' or being her pimp.   :D  Definitely worth a visit, and she has an army of regulars for good reasons....

Offline JJM

No feedback since 2011 though  :(

And the feedback refers to Camila, so unlikely to relate to same person, unless a name change but more likely the profile has just been handed on to someone

Argento79

If you are looking for a "serious slab of ass", you could try Katarina at External Link/Members Only .  She is a lovely Romanian woman, and is smart, funny and speaks excellent English.  Huge, glorious boobs and a gorgeous big round ass too.  I've seen her many times, and always left with a smile on my face, as she is super-clean and has good skills.  Loves getting fucked, but not as keen on RO or DFK.  Better not say much more, lest the UKP diehards accuse me of being 'fluffy' or being her pimp.   :D  Definitely worth a visit, and she has an army of regulars for good reasons....

Thanks for that.   Will check her out on my next trip up there.  Journey turned into a bit of a disaster so lost the will when I arrived at my hotel.

Offline EL1M1N8OR