Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sophia Rose - Birmingham tour  (Read 1865 times)

17 review(s) for xxsophiarosexx (16 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Direwolf

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£120 for an hour. A few months ago arranged via phone.

I was really nervous before this one as it was my first meet with a british wg, but I asked over the phone if she could take the lead in the booking which she was fine with.

Once in the room I was met by Sophia who looked amazing wearing black lingerie (again not good with outfit names so use your imagination :D).

Nerves went almost instantly as I found her really easy to talk to.
Anyway once out of the shower started with fk before moving into ro, lost track of time and stayed down there for a while :rolleyes: (she had a really nice looking vagina). Moved on after while into nice owo, rcg, cg before i asked her to stop as I was reaching that point a bit early.. carried on with 69 and finishing in doggy with her watching in the mirror which was too much for me to handle and from reading the other reviews is something she likes to do alot :D.
I was kind of dazed for abit after so just lay there having a chat while I sorted my head out.  :lol:

Anyhow I would recommend her as she comes across as a really nice person and put every effort into making sure I enjoyed my time.
I would go back and I am currently hoping/trying to break my threesome duck with one of ladies she works with.

Offline dboy74

Excellent review, Direwolf  :thumbsup:

I can concur with your review. Had a couple of solo meets with her now and she is definitely happy to take the lead  ;)

Had the duo meet with Hannah now and duo with Mandy to follow at the end of the month. I will post a review of that meet hopefully soon after.

Dodo

Couple of informative reviews there D, how would you rate the two of them against each other taking into account that Sophia is £120 and Amanda a bargain basement £80 ph??

Interesting comment re Sophia having a 'nice looking vagina'  :wacko:  makes me wonder what we class as a nice looking one!! Big lips, small lips, no lips etc etc. They all look 'nice' to me  :P

Offline Direwolf

how would you rate the two of them against each other taking into account that Sophia is £120 and Amanda a bargain basement £80 ph??

For me the way they operate is different, I wouldnt really class Amanda as a gfe because she's very professional-like... With Sophia it was more laid-back and enjoyable in that she tries to make you enjoy your time while trying to have some fun herself.
Not sure if that was what you meant or if I got my point across with that but yeah   :hi:

They all look 'nice' to me  :P

Can't argue with that  :D

Offline Direwolf

Had the duo meet with Hannah now and duo with Mandy to follow at the end of the month. I will post a review of that meet hopefully soon after.

I really wanted to get in on the Sophia/Mandy duo but due to other commitments if it does go ahead its going to have to be at short-notice unless they get booked up :(
Anyhow have fun and i look foward to the review  :thumbsup:

Offline dboy74

I really wanted to get in on the Sophia/Mandy duo but due to other commitments if it does go ahead its going to have to be at short-notice unless they get booked up :(
Anyhow have fun and i look foward to the review  :thumbsup:
Thanks, Direwolf.

They may still have spaces left, so worth keeping a check on either AW or UKE.

Offline dboy74

For me the way they operate is different, I wouldnt really class Amanda as a gfe because she's very professional-like... With Sophia it was more laid-back and enjoyable in that she tries to make you enjoy your time while trying to have some fun herself.
+1

Dodo

+1
As I posted on another thread, I have seen Amanda and describe her as 'plastic' like her tits but still great value for money if all you are after is a shag with an attractive girl.