Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty face, great body or attitude  (Read 676 times)

Mendra

If you had to choose what would be your preference - a pretty face, a great slim firm for body ( silicon or not?) or a good attitude (non-mechanical) plus what nationality would you be your best choose?

You are only allow 2 of the above and one nationality.

eroticaddictwilliam

If you had to choose what would be your preference - a pretty face, a great slim firm for body ( silicon or not?) or a good attitude (non-mechanical) plus what nationality would you be your best choose?

You are only allow 2 of the above and one nationality.

Tough call for just one nationality!

Attitude and personality is so important so this is no 1 for me (obviously others important to be this has to be the most for me). If can only choose one more would go with face as need to be attracted to her and that is what I see first.

Nationality would certainly be Asian so would say probably Chinese (as a race so would include Singapore/Taiwan/HongKong etc in that group if they are ethnically so) as that population group is huge would give me a good choice  :D

Offline dc0582

British
Attitude
Body

In that order, so long as they aren't completely ugly facially I'm happy.

Offline Malvolio

Attitude first, as a poor one will ruin your punt.  I'd pick body above face as sex is a tactile experience above a visual experience.

Nationality - not fussed as long as she can speak good English.

Offline Tony_Red

Paying £1.50 - £2.50 or more per Minute. So I try to get all three.