Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Not so delicious Diana, New Malden  (Read 7386 times)

dandinh

Price: 80/ 30 mins
External Link/Members Only

Had some money to burn after meeting a friend in New Malden so decided to give Junior a little treat.
Quick search gave me External Link/Members Only
(NB I think she works with External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only, not sure so don't quote me on this)
The address is:Emerald House, 284 Burlington Road, KT3 4NL. The only reason I'm giving out the address is to prevent people from wasting their time.   

Comms: 4/10
Initial comms were done solely by text, but they were pretty fast. Judging by the wording etc I should have known it was a pimp/manager but you can't blame me for being horny xD. Another point to mention is that they want your name for the booking, which was a first for me (obviously gave a fake name). Now here's where it just all goes to shit. I read that it was 100 pounds/hour in the ad and I confirmed this as well as all services over text.
When I arrived, I got a text saying the price was actually 130 pounds/hour. Turns out they have multiple ads, with some being 100/hour and others being 130/hour to scam you out of an extra 30 quid. I should have walked then and there, but as I didn't have a backup I decided to go for 30 minutes, which was 80/hour.

You know the address now lol, but its easy to get there by car and parking was okay. The interior however was shabby, with roll up curtains as well as the classic cigarette smell. The biggest problem was that it felt really exposed with the curtains :p

Event:
To sum it up, it was the equivalent of shagging a blow up doll expect the doll is probably tighter (never tried so i wouldn't really know, but comparison seemed suitable). When I first came in, Diana wasn't apologetic about the price mix up at all, saying 'Oh it's only 30 pounds, I don't know why you are complaining'. Yeah, nice attitude. That being said, facially she was pretty attractive- credit where credit is due.
Next, she hurriedly undressed and put on a condom and started furiously wanking it. When I asked about OWO, she said that it wasn't clean, which was surprising since I'd had a shower an hour beforehand and none of my previous punts have ever said anything about my hygiene. She also didn't do kissing, let alone french kissing.
After about 10 minutes of halfhearted romping she started complaining that she was tired and she began the furious wank ritual again. At this point I said fuck it and asked for my money back.
Argument ensued, with the pimp and another girl getting involved. Just stayed calm the whole time and said I wouldn't leave before I got my money. Ended up getting 20 quid back.

Personality: 2/10 (Lies, complains)
Looks: 7/10 (Decent to quite good looking)
Services: 1/10
Total: 20/50

Perhaps SW London isn't great for punting? I don't really know.
TL:DR; pimp run establishment, raises price by 30 pounds when you arrive, bad service. Wouldn't recommend
Happy Punting
D     

Offline pumps

What a dreadful cunt.

Confirm the services (owo) before paying soo important, but with hindsight even if you had confirmed & recieved owo it would of been half arsed and rushed anyways.

OldAdmin

dandinh has contacted to me saying he's been threatened with violence / murder unless he deletes this review.

The rules make it clear reviews are not deleted, by deleting this review I will be putting other punters at danger.

So be warned, the profile is now on the blacklist:

vw

dandinh has contacted to me saying he's been threatened with violence / murder unless he deletes this review.

The rules make it clear reviews are not deleted, by deleting this review I will be putting other punters at danger.

Thats awful, any idea who the scum bag that let her know about the review is ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Deserves a place on the blacklist !

Hope dandinh used a punting phone, would advise just bun the sim and get a new one !
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 08:21:19 pm by vw »

Offline Nagilum

Sticky the review for 1 week!

That will send the message home, bloody scum!

Offline Nagilum

Thats awful, any idea who the scum bag that let her know about the review is ?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Deserves a place on the blacklist !

Hope dandinh used a punting phone, would advise just bun the sim and get a new one !

+1

Offline Sonny Crockett

That is horrible..... No punter should go through this.

Offline Nagilum

That is horrible..... No punter should go through this.

Now they wont have to.

Sorry about the experience OP.

Offline smiths

I hope this thread causes the low lifes some bother.

Bratpack

dandinh

I'd like to take this time to sort out a couple of things. I'll likely be banned soon anyway so it's time to come clean. If you don't want to read this, here's the TLDR version; they wasted my time and lied about the price, so I gave them a shit review, and I LIED ABOUT THE LOCATION, AND THE GIRLS. Next thing I know I have withheld numbers and other phones calling and threatening me. I've written this post because its NOT the girls' fault. I'm not trying to white knight them or anything, but the service etc was made up out of spite (read the full story for details). So don't blame the girls, BLAME THE PIMPS AND ME

First, the review I wrote is NOT true. What is true is that I went to the front door and I was misinformed of the price. The ad I read was 100 but the text said 130/h, and this was AFTER I told them I had arrived at the building.
Nothing afterwards happened. The sex, the location, IS NOT TRUE. I have no idea what the building looks like, nor do I know what the girl looked like. I wrote all this out of spite because the person texting had such a shit attitude. They weren't sorry for the price mishap at all, they simply just didn't give a shit (this is my perspective). I was angry and wrote a crap review, which in hindsight was 100% my bad. I should have written an honest review of the events that took place, and I apologize to the community for lying (my other reviews are true, there's no reason for me to lie about that since I'm not visiting this site again anyway).
I'd like to apologize for that, since that was my fault and I accept this is out of order. It's not an excuse, but I've been to punt 4 or 5 times over the past few months and each time I've been scammed in some form or another (most were eastern european brothels, but they are cheap). I've just been really angry and this was the last straw for me.
However, I received a withheld phone call at 6:56 pm from a man threatening to 'put me in the gutter', followed by more calls when I said I didn't know who he was. Thankfully, I've recorded that threat on my voice recorder as well as other threats from the two of the phone calls so if you are reading this, try not to go overboard next time you decide to threaten someone into deleting a post with death threats. Finally try to refrain from calling me 7 times via withheld calls in the last 10 minutes, only not to say anything once I pick up the phone- not only do you look like a coward, it also is a really immature way of sorting things out.
By the way, next time you decide to call me and harass me please can I remind you that citizens can file a subpeona for phone harrassment (section 43, Telecommunications Act, 1984). I've recorded the last two phone calls for my own safety. Also I suggest not calling me on the same phone multiple times, you should really read up on telecommunications laws before doing this kind of thing.
Afterwards, I was contacted by another guy (probably the boss of the first pimp). This man was more reasonable, and while he was still a little threatening, I could see his point of view (loss of business etc). I have apologized to him sincerely and this is why I am writing this post.   
As a result, I've written this long post to say that the second half of the review is a lie. I'll apologize for that and I'll accept being banned. While I was writing this post the thread's gone out of control so I guess I need to rectify the situation ASAP. I'll also apologise to the establishment for writing a partially untrue review. I am yet to receive a real apology from the pimp for the threats, but I doubt I'll ever get that. Nor have they apologised over the price.
BIG Sorry to the community, the working girl (it's not her fault), and the second pimp (you were more reasonable and I accept that I was an idiot for writing this hyperbolic review).
Still, what is TRUE is the lying about the price within this establishment, as well as the harassment and threats I have received via calls and texts over the last 2 and a half hours.
Thanks for the advice, I will destroy the SIM. I've learnt my lesson and I'm not punting again.

Andre 3000

Oh dear.

Incredibly cunty to do something like this.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 09:09:04 pm by Andre 3000 »

FlyingBreadMan

Have no sympathy for this maggot...

Read his previous posts.

Offline Nagilum

I'd like to take this time to sort out a couple of things. I'll likely be banned soon anyway so it's time to come clean. If you don't want to read this, here's the TLDR version; they wasted my time and lied about the price, so I gave them a shit review, and I LIED ABOUT THE LOCATION, AND THE GIRLS. Next thing I know I have withheld numbers and other phones calling and threatening me. I've written this post because its NOT the girls' fault. I'm not trying to white knight them or anything, but the service etc was made up out of spite (read the full story for details). So don't blame the girls, BLAME THE PIMPS AND ME

First, the review I wrote is NOT true. What is true is that I went to the front door and I was misinformed of the price. The ad I read was 100 but the text said 130/h, and this was AFTER I told them I had arrived at the building.
Nothing afterwards happened. The sex, the location, IS NOT TRUE. I have no idea what the building looks like, nor do I know what the girl looked like. I wrote all this out of spite because the person texting had such a shit attitude. They weren't sorry for the price mishap at all, they simply just didn't give a shit (this is my perspective). I was angry and wrote a crap review, which in hindsight was 100% my bad. I should have written an honest review of the events that took place, and I apologize to the community for lying (my other reviews are true, there's no reason for me to lie about that since I'm not visiting this site again anyway).
I'd like to apologize for that, since that was my fault and I accept this is out of order. It's not an excuse, but I've been to punt 4 or 5 times over the past few months and each time I've been scammed in some form or another (most were eastern european brothels, but they are cheap). I've just been really angry and this was the last straw for me.
However, I received a withheld phone call at 6:56 pm from a man threatening to 'put me in the gutter', followed by more calls when I said I didn't know who he was. Thankfully, I've recorded that threat on my voice recorder as well as other threats from the two of the phone calls so if you are reading this, try not to go overboard next time you decide to threaten someone into deleting a post with death threats. Finally try to refrain from calling me 7 times via withheld calls in the last 10 minutes, only not to say anything once I pick up the phone- not only do you look like a coward, it also is a really immature way of sorting things out.
By the way, next time you decide to call me and harass me please can I remind you that citizens can file a subpeona for phone harrassment (section 43, Telecommunications Act, 1984). I've recorded the last two phone calls for my own safety. Also I suggest not calling me on the same phone multiple times, you should really read up on telecommunications laws before doing this kind of thing.
Afterwards, I was contacted by another guy (probably the boss of the first pimp). This man was more reasonable, and while he was still a little threatening, I could see his point of view (loss of business etc). I have apologized to him sincerely and this is why I am writing this post.   
As a result, I've written this long post to say that the second half of the review is a lie. I'll apologize for that and I'll accept being banned. While I was writing this post the thread's gone out of control so I guess I need to rectify the situation ASAP. I'll also apologise to the establishment for writing a partially untrue review. I am yet to receive a real apology from the pimp for the threats, but I doubt I'll ever get that. Nor have they apologised over the price.
BIG Sorry to the community, the working girl (it's not her fault), and the second pimp (you were more reasonable and I accept that I was an idiot for writing this hyperbolic review).
Still, what is TRUE is the lying about the price within this establishment, as well as the harassment and threats I have received via calls and texts over the last 2 and a half hours.
Thanks for the advice, I will destroy the SIM. I've learnt my lesson and I'm not punting again.

No dice, you are posting this because you feel threatened and they got to you. Whats worse is you want to put the rest of us in danger.

To the pimps reading this - Go fuck yourselves

Offline Mr. Cheeks

Oh dear.

Incredibly cunty to do something like this.

+1 Extremly stupid thing to do. There is always a first for everything I suppose....

Offline Nagilum

Its now caused such a stir that the profile name has changed to xx_LatinaLove_xx

Andre 3000

Pimps aren't known for their understanding demeanors. So it does sound like he got his arm twisted over the phone.

Offline azrael

No dice, you are posting this because you feel threatened and they got to you. Whats worse is you want to put the rest of us in danger.

To the pimps reading this - Go fuck yourselves

+1, i originally felt sorry that his punt went south. But now i feel sad nowing that he's tried bactracking on his original review after several calls/threats towards him. It shows how important it is to have a punting phone, rather than ising your own personal phone. Hats off to admin for pinning this post to the top and for sticking to his guns  :drinks:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Whatever it is, to threaten a punter with murder/death is an absolutely despicable thing to do. WG or pimp. Just Pure Scum.

vw

+1, i originally felt sorry that his punt went south. But now i feel sad nowing that he's tried bactracking on his original review after several calls/threats towards him. It shows how important it is to have a punting phone, rather than ising your own personal phone. Hats off to admin for pinning this post to the top and for sticking to his guns  :drinks:

Some people don't handle pressure very well.

A lesson to others only use a number you are willing to bin at short notice for punting like a punting phone !

Offline Nagilum

Some people don't handle pressure very well.

A lesson to others only use a number you are willing to bin at short notice for punting like a punting phone !

Pay as you go or I use Swytch where I can have as many numbers as I want.

SuitedandBooted

Just shows you how scary some of the scum bags behind these girls can be.

Have only had a serious threat once, and that was from some EE mafia types (see my posting on the seeking arrangement thread).

I have to be honest I was totally terrified and they threatened an outing to my home (they had my name) and were going to bring the girl along to meet my wife! Nice touch!

Anyway I caved and said I would go along with a small demand but I never want to hear from them again! Since the i have have steered everyone I can away from them and not heard much about them.

Ruthless wankers! Wish I was Liam Neeson!

Offline Sonny Crockett

Can't understand how this woman could still work after what she or the pimp has done.

Offline punterstanding

Pay as you go or I use Swytch where I can have as many numbers as I want.

Great call Nagilum - just looked Swytch up & installing now  :drinks:

Offline AnthG

Well that's kind of bad enough in itself don't you think?

Basically this is ^ what will happen if you book this girl. Avoid her like the plague.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Nagilum

Great call Nagilum - just looked Swytch up & installing now  :drinks:

It's a good substitute and you don't need to carry two phones  ;)

Offline madeinwales56

So, let me get this right. OP posts a negative review. Prossie's pimp objects to negative review and threatens OP with physical harm and tells him to retract the review (which he can't do) so as a second best OP comes back on here and says the review is (in the main) made up after revealing he's been threatened by the pimp.
Just wanna say Mr Pimp - you aren't the sharpest knife in the box are you? Chances are after this thread your prossie has just gone into premature retirement. I definitely wouldn't order your next BMW on the strength of her future earnings.

Offline punterstanding

And of course we don't know if the OP was telling the truth in either or neither of his posts  :dash:

Offline Belgarion

Ridiculous review by the OP. If you get threatened by low lifes, you get the police involved. Especially as you claim to have voice recordings of the threats.

Now you want to expose all punters to danger. In any event, I have blacklisted the profile and will take special note of the number as well as the pictures and share with anyone I know to avoid said WG

FlyingBreadMan

And of course we don't know if the OP was telling the truth in either or neither of his posts  :dash:

Read his earlier posts.

Fantasy and exaggeration.

Learn nothing from this.

Offline azrael

Read his earlier posts.

Fantasy and exaggeration.

Learn nothing from this.

I reckon his original post was true to certain point, he got shafted by the price hike, and the robotic nature of the wg. He was happy upto this point, i think this is where the "fun/malice" began.(malice) I think he felt shortchanged by the extra money spent and the service recieved, so he posted a negative review along with the wg's address.  (the fun) the pimp found the review and started harrassing the punter, imho becuase of the wg's address being attached to it, the profile name has been changed and the pictures have been moved around to confuse any punter thinking of paying the wg a visit.
Fbm what you should have learnt from this is always have a punting phone, that way no one can harrass you as the phone is not on your persons all the time. Im sure like most of us we have partners or wives at home and if the pimp and wg where to turn up on your doorstep we'd be up shitcreek with out a paddle so to speak.

Offline Nagilum

The messages to Admin would have been more revealing. His ban reflects the truth.

He was threatened, got scared and the lied. That puts you and I in danger.

I feel for him, but let this be a lesson to all about privacy and punting phones. The punting wiki exists for a reason.  :thumbsup:

Offline Bangers and Gash

I feel for him, but let this be a lesson to all about privacy and punting phones.

I doubt it. We still have clowns on UKP who think having a punting phone makes you paranoid.  :wacko:

Offline NIK

I doubt it. We still have clowns on UKP who think having a punting phone makes you paranoid.  :wacko:

I must be one of them then.
Don't think it makes you paranoid, it's just that in over thirty years of punting (the first ten of which they didn't exist) I have never needed one. Maybe I have just been lucky. Only been threatened once, and that from some fruit loop male who sounded as about as scary as a fairy. I also don't have any other half to worry about.

Offline Nagilum

I also don't have any other half to worry about.

That being the key.

I carry one phone for fear of being confused with a drug dealer.  I just use an app to mask my number.

Offline pumps

It's probably best not to over think this thread too much, we all assume everyone has basic levels of intelligence, but its not actually the case as nobody with a brain firing on all cylinders would post on a public forum / write a negative review without

A. not having a punting phone or B. leave themselves open to identification by the pimp/wg.

If I use my personal phone to make an appointment and its a negative I leave it a week or two or longer before posting so they won't be able to identify which punter it was who saw them because its more than likely they've given a shite service to soo many punters they've lost track.

That being the key.

I carry one phone for fear of being confused with a drug dealer.  I just use an app to mask my number.

lol - as long as your not in possession of drugs then the police won't have any confusions....
« Last Edit: April 16, 2016, 11:44:23 am by pumps »

vw

That being the key.

Have heard it all now, does that really play on your mind?

Offline smiths

Don't think it makes you paranoid, it's just that in over thirty years of punting (the first ten of which they didn't exist) I have never needed one. Maybe I have just been lucky. Only been threatened once, and that from some fruit loop male who sounded as about as scary as a fairy. I also don't have any other half to worry about.

Indeed, thing is though mate you are able to see things from other punters perspectives, not everyone on here can or wants to, they just call others paranoid because THEY don't care about having a punting phone or sim. And remember a separate mobile isn't needed, just a punting sim, all you have to do is remember to swap it when needed and swap it back.

Like you in my early days in the 80s it was a case in my area of finding a phone box that worked, didn't have piss or shit in it, or hadn't been set fire to, sometimes that was a challenge in itself.

Offline Jimmyredcab

You are not alone, I don't have a punting phone and never will.    :drinks: :drinks: :drinks:

Offline SamLP

Flicking through the deleted posts, I see the girl in question or her pimp had signed up to reply: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=93144.0

Whether the punt was real, or the now banned OP was threatened just shows there are malicious people on both sides, but they always eventually get weeded out on UKP.

Offline pumps

Flicking through the deleted posts, I see the girl in question or her pimp had signed up to reply: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=93144.0

Whether the punt was real, or the now banned OP was threatened just shows there are malicious people on both sides, but they always eventually get weeded out on UKP.

They're both a pair of fucking numptys

I don't know why but I'm more pissed off that a fluffy prick viewing this forum informed the girl so she could make a pointless rebuttal.

Offline SamLP

They're both a pair of fucking numptys

I don't know why but I'm more pissed off that a fluffy prick viewing this forum informed the girl so she could make a pointless rebuttal.

He may have even written that post for her. "Bemused & Livid" hardly words that a Brazilian girl would know to use unless she's lived her all her life.

cockneybstrd

i wouldnt be surprised if that was OP'S attempt to make himself look even more of a prick after Sergi's boss had a word.

Offline Jjohn7060

Shit like this is out of order.. i wanted to write a negative review about this wg but now i wont as i dnt know who will be calling me back and what threats i will get.. shit like this ruins the whole idea of leaving reviews

Offline smiths

Shit like this is out of order.. i wanted to write a negative review about this wg but now i wont as i dnt know who will be calling me back and what threats i will get.. shit like this ruins the whole idea of leaving reviews

If you use a punting phone/sim as advised by many of us if you got any threats you can just bin the sim and get another one. Don't let low lifes win by being too scared to be honest as that's what they want obviously. If you don't use a punting sim then start using one asap is my advice.

Offline Jimmyredcab

By waving the white flag you let lowlife prostitutes and their pimps win.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline punk

Personally i thought that the op's review sounded like a crock of shit,before the rest of this sorry saga unfolded.

May be its part of that sorry sack of brazilian pimp shit known as Brazilian Martin.

It goes to show the type of criminal scum behind these whores.And it also show's the number of deluded trollish fools this site attracts who fail to realise the true nature of elements of this business.

Large amounts of money,attracts the criminal element.

Same with drugs,red diesel trade,illegal alcohol and tobacco.

Offline punk

By waving the white flag you let lowlife prostitutes and their pimps win.     :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Thats because most people are shit scared.  :crazy: :wacko:

Offline smiths

Thats because most people are shit scared.  :crazy: :wacko:

Indeed, but if they use a punting sim they don't need to be scared as the worst that might happen is a low life threatens them by phone/text, so they get a new sim if that happens end of, all assuming they haven't given real identifying info obviously.

The last thing to do is stay quiet out of fear as the low life wins then.