Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mature Sexy Masseuse London  (Read 9592 times)

eroticaddictwilliam

Go through different fetishes and at the moment plan a massage with HE or a body2body next week in London looking for friendly, sexy mature masseuse (mid to late 40's) - prefer Asian but can consider other girls if anyone has a good recommendation.

:drinks:

eroticaddictwilliam

External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=75402.0

She looks one to consider for another day but she does not fit my current fetish for next weeks mission in the 40's range.

I go through different fetishes some month maybe a 20's, 30's or Brazilian, or Asian or busty etc.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 07:58:00 pm by eroticaddictwilliam »

Offline aprower994

She's really 39 and not the 31 advertised on her profile...

Jeffy

Try this woman External Link/Members Only

She is a really good masseuse, she is in her forties.

Offline SamLP

For a mature woman, there's Vanesssa, a Russian milf:
My review: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=61921.0

If you don't mind someone a bit younger, then Maria would be an excellent choice: External Link/Members Only

eroticaddictwilliam

Thanks for recommendations. Still considering so any more welcome. Will be end of week.

Offline finnzane

Jeffy

The last time I saw here it was £130 for the hour but that was a while ago so it might have gone up since then.

Vectrex

are the photos of Elina accurate? she looks hot!

Jamieraj

Re Russian masseuse
Does look very attractive indeed. Is it the same lady here:

Also, any other similar suggestions?

Offline SamLP

Re Russian masseuse
Does look very attractive indeed. Is it the same lady here:

Also, any other similar suggestions?

No, that's a different lady. She's Hungarian and very vanilla. I haven't seen her in maybe a year but good kisser, does OW (OWO used to be extra, not sure if it's available anymore) and a vanilla fuck.
The Russian is different, doesn't really kiss and can appear cold but the rest of her services are very good.

punther

Go through different fetishes and at the moment plan a massage with HE or a body2body next week in London looking for friendly, sexy mature masseuse (mid to late 40's) - prefer Asian but can consider other girls if anyone has a good recommendation.

:drinks:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline alwaysbutthurt

Try agnes

Proper massage, can do sensual/therapeautic/sports and got Huge titties.

alex-85

Does Agnes do body to body massage or allow touching? 
I will be a first timer and I am very anxious about the experience.

eroticaddictwilliam

Try agnes

Proper massage, can do sensual/therapeautic/sports and got Huge titties.

Looks big busted! Could be interesting. Warning - be careful when open her webpage has some loud music not expected if opening in a quite place  :D

What is her background  - East European?

And101

Try this woman External Link/Members Only

She is a really good masseuse, she is in her forties.

Are you sure? Elina had a slating review by a punter with a similar handle as you: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=17131.msg265894#msg265894
I would really appreciate another perspective on this one as she does look too hot to be true. I'm fully aware that many of these pics are enhanced but if she's not too far away in looks it wouldn't bother me.

Offline rebelsurge

Nana at Everwell Wardour St is mid 40s and will meet all needs
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125

And101

Anyone have experience with English Janine?
She seems all legit and videos of her sounds like she's pleasant enough. A bit pricey and for someone who is widely advertised all over the web yet I have not been able to find a review of.

Offline alwaysbutthurt

Anyone have experience with English Janine?
She seems all legit and videos of her sounds like she's pleasant enough. A bit pricey and for someone who is widely advertised all over the web yet I have not been able to find a review of.

I think i have seen some reviews about on other sites that didnt  sound too promising tbh. A shame really. She looks like a total milf, sort of like danica collins/donna ambrose

Offline joe diddley

Katie of Kentish Town Road (Hungarian, probably late 40s) is excellent and a very nice woman. Not necessarily the prettiest (pic on her website) but she gives a really good erotic B2B and has first class cock-handling skills. There isn't a working bell there (or wasn't when I was last there about a year ago), so be sure to take your punting phone to call her to be let in, if you go. Availability not always the easiest but she does in my experience respond to calls and texts efficiently.

Not as well known as she deserves to be by those who appreciate the older, skilled provider.

Offline thetinman007

There's this lady who looks good

Anyone seen her?

Offline dobob

There's this lady who looks good

Anyone seen her?

I saw her and her friend for a 4-handed massage with prostate massage and HE a few weeks ago. The friend is very fit and younger - 30ish I'd guess. Shanty is the lady in the pictures and the pictures are recent. The massage was good: the friend did all the naughty bits, so if you're going to book Shanty on her own, I'd check that she's prepared to do what you want. Comms were fine, the venue was discrete and clean with a shower available and the price for the 4-hand massage was reasonable (£120, I think).

Offline thetinman007

Cheers dobob, were they both nude/topless?  Thanks

Offline joe diddley

Depends on your definition of mature, I guess, but Maria for some would fall into this category.

Offline dobob

Cheers dobob, were they both nude/topless?  Thanks

No, but I didn't ask for that.