Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kim Bombshell – Hemel. I walked.  (Read 1801 times)

4 review(s) for KIM BOMBSHELL (0 positive, 0 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online Tony_Red

External Link/Members Only
or External Link/Members Only

Going to make this a quick one as there isn’t much to say.
Confirmed by text before I left home that FK was available. 40min drive to Hemel.

Basic but clean serviced apartments right next to the Debenhams in town. Got into the room and was greeted by Kim. No smiles or pleasantaries. Had this arrogance about her that I did not like - as if her shit doesn't smell. If I remember correctly, it was a single size bed in the corner of a small room.

Face 3/5 Ok in the girl-next-door way, but with beady, shifty eyes. Thin lips that were dry and had black marks on them. No make-up at all - very bare look that did not suit her.
Body 3.5/5 Slim, petite figure. Her big boobs did not suit her frame at all and what I assume was a bad boob job covered by the black top you can see on her profile. Unwashed hair tied back and dry skin which is not visible in the pictures.

I asked her why her lips were cracked and partly black. She said it was a tattoo that was wearing off. She was very fidgety and constantly on her phone and at one point left to chat to a friend in a nearby room. When she came back in she was shouting loudly still in conversation through the wall/door with her mate.

I asked her if FK is available to which she replied she only likes it a bit. Alarm bells were ringing and I said I had changed my mind. Left and made the return 40min journey round the M25 back home.

From her AW profile this is definitely her, albeit taken in low light:
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 12:23:43 pm by Tony_Red »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Typical Romanian, you lads will never learn.     :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Billy no mates

Thank you for the warning, sorry you had to waste your time.

Online Tony_Red

I'm an exception, my best punts have been with Romanians. My worst with Brits. Very few , if any, English girls come close in the looks/service department to the Romanians I have seen.

My luck with Brits was better in the North in the early 2000's. Recent hunts down south have been shit. Since getting use to better looking European girls, I find it hard to go back to overpriced and unappealing home-grown talent.

Tenner in petrol wasted on this punt, far less than i've wasted on many others! Got another Romanian lined up for my next punt and looking forward to it as this one is on recommendation...
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 02:46:17 pm by Tony_Red »

Offline finn5555

How many times do you read avoid Romanians and you still went  :dash:

Online Tony_Red

How many times do you read avoid Romanians and you still went  :dash:

Lol, see my response above your post.

And, it wasn't a wasted day as I ended up seeing another WG an hour later.

buffalobill

Had some fantastic punts with Rom wgirls in Romania never failed to tick all the boxes but maybe they change when Sergei gets involved in this country ?

Online Tony_Red

Had some fantastic punts with Rom wgirls in Romania never failed to tick all the boxes but maybe they change when Sergei gets involved in this country ?

With the exception of one - who had the best bod I have ever come across in 20 years of punting - I avoid the groups.

Some of the Indies are brilliant.

I got caught out with this one - thankfully, she made it very easy for me to walk with her attitude. No major loss suffered. I went into the punt knowing it may not go ahead as there are a lot of skanks out there.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2016, 03:56:31 pm by Tony_Red »

Offline GreyDave

With the exception of one - who had the best bod I have ever come across in 20 years of punting - I avoid the groups.

Some of the Indies are brilliant.

I got caught out with this one - thankfully, she made it very easy for me to walk with her attitude. No major loss suffered. I went into the punt knowing it may not go ahead as there are a lot of skanks out there.

+ Me I made a mistake of doing one of the group ones in hemel last week shite.. But some have been the tightest things I have had on the end of the little fella :D
It is a case of nothing ventured and some times we are past the point of return or as TonyRed as given us a warning :drinks: her profile pic was  tempting me Thanks Tony saved me and others a few bob :drinks: :drinks:

Online Hansolo69

Typical Romanian, you lads will never learn.     :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Jimmy, I think you are being a little harsh.
I have met a few decent Romanians girls.

I can also say I have met some rough and dodgy English girls.

By the way I am English born and bred.

Offline Sonny Crockett

or External Link/Members Only

Going to make this a quick one as there isn’t much to say.
Confirmed by text before I left home that FK was available. 40min drive to Hemel.

Basic but clean serviced apartments right next to the Debenhams in town. Got into the room and was greeted by Kim. No smiles or pleasantaries. Had this arrogance about her that I did not like - as if her shit doesn't smell. If I remember correctly, it was a single size bed in the corner of a small room.

Face 3/5 Ok in the girl-next-door way, but with beady, shifty eyes. Thin lips that were dry and had black marks on them. No make-up at all - very bare look that did not suit her.
Body 3.5/5 Slim, petite figure. Her big boobs did not suit her frame at all and what I assume was a bad boob job covered by the black top you can see on her profile. Unwashed hair tied back and dry skin which is not visible in the pictures.

I asked her why her lips were cracked and partly black. She said it was a tattoo that was wearing off. She was very fidgety and constantly on her phone and at one point left to chat to a friend in a nearby room. When she came back in she was shouting loudly still in conversation through the wall/door with her mate.

I asked her if FK is available to which she replied she only likes it a bit. Alarm bells were ringing and I said I had changed my mind. Left and made the return 40min journey round the M25 back home.

From her AW profile this is definitely her, albeit taken in low light:

Sorry to hear about your experience. :( Well Done for walking!!

Online Tony_Red

Met a real cutie the other day and was pleasantly surprised. Review to follow.

Also walked out on another WG recently. Was frustrating for first few moments, but felt liberating at the same time lol.

I've only got a few more punts left in me and so no more unpredictable meets for me - though, any punt has the potential to go tits up. Will see a few darlings for the last few punts.