Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Back-up Plan Needed - Stoke / Crewe Area  (Read 1306 times)

Offline TreeDoc

Hi,

I'll be coming up the M6 in a couple of weeks time (Junction 15-17 area), so my plan is to finally see External Link/Members Only she has been on my HL for a while and after all the great recommendations on here she is the girl I want to see; however as we all know things don't always go to plan so I'm looking for a couple of back-ups...

I've found Vicky; seems interesting and offers the GFE I'm looking for, but she seems familiar (not sure why) so not sure if that's good or bad.

Has anyone seen her or have any info about her...?

External Link/Members Only

Or can anyone recommend any others who give a great GFE...in that area

Thanks
« Last Edit: April 13, 2016, 09:20:36 pm by TreeDoc »

Offline sgb66

Vicky stevens 
well I emailed her on the 17th march and still had no reply from her good luck

I'm off to see this lady latter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline danny#3

I'd be interested in what you make of her SGB, i saw her a couple of years ago but then she was working from a photographers studio that was freezing cold with cameras of various types, video and stills around so I just wanted to crack on with the mission and get out of there. She was fine, attractive milf type with decent puppies so if she gets a good write up i may try a return visit.

Offline TreeDoc

Thanks for that SGB...

She looks interesting and offers all the services I'd be looking for (plus a few more); she is a little above my normal price limit but worth considering.

I'll await your review

Online tesla

Vicky would appear to have another profile

I have seen her when she was working under another name, was an Ok punt for me not brilliant, I would return but only if I was unable to see other regulars

You could also look at Lily 

she was very good when I used to see her a few years ago, not seen her recently

Ashley or Glam and Elite is Ok but would not see her again, she has this annoying habit of brushing your hand away from her tits, very subtle but after a while you cotton on she does not like you hands there.

Offline TreeDoc

I thought I'd seen another profile of Vicky under a different name, but it wasn't that one, I can't remember the name just the posting style; the girl I was thinking of was based in Eccles. Maybe it's someone else.....

Lily Whyte is another that's on my HL; she's been on it for a long time because she was friends with Holly Macy and she gave a great GFE.

Offline sgb66

well here is my review of Ashley
the apartment is superb nice and secure
Ashley herself cracking pair of tits, nice pussy and bum hole
good dirty talk
she is a bit chunkier than her photos but still tasty
had watersports she new what she was doing
cracking blow job lots of spitting on my cock
enjoys her arse getting some attention with a tongue
would I go back yes

Offline sgb66

ok now my brain has fell back in place
I'm going to change my mind about the meeting
started playing with her tits sucking on her nipples she stops me saying go gentle as they are sensitive so a no go
wanted to eat pussy well she did not open her legs so I could really get my face in there , she would not allow me to play with her pussy lips
must admit though a good blow job and watersports
but £350 for three hours no
if I go back it will be only for 1 hour
lesson learned

Online tesla

ok now my brain has fell back in place
I'm going to change my mind about the meeting
started playing with her tits sucking on her nipples she stops me saying go gentle as they are sensitive so a no go
wanted to eat pussy well she did not open her legs so I could really get my face in there , she would not allow me to play with her pussy lips
must admit though a good blow job and watersports
but £350 for three hours no
if I go back it will be only for 1 hour
lesson learned

perhaps you should post a proper review in the reviews section please

Offline TreeDoc

Thanks SGB, think I'll give her a miss for now....

I think a full review is needed but it's always best to give it a few days before doing a review so you write it with a clear head....